Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to manage money? - page 50. (Read 61099 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
April 19, 2016, 09:40:54 PM
You need to have full detail of your spending after that you need to separate your daily need and for emergency usage, then you need to decide how many percent you want to save or invest then the rest of you money you can spend it
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
April 19, 2016, 07:57:45 PM
Everyone has a different approach.

But I do the core basics on what my habits are observing where my spending is going, just downloading the pdf file shown through the credit card.

Then just make adjustments, if I can afford that weekly cost if its on-going.
transaction history can give you a little lesson wherever you doing spending your money and waste. then you could be a little economical with it. yeah spending and needs of different people so start now create a plan to manage your money
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 19, 2016, 07:00:34 PM
Everyone has a different approach.

But I do the core basics on what my habits are observing where my spending is going, just downloading the pdf file shown through the credit card.

Then just make adjustments, if I can afford that weekly cost if its on-going.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 19, 2016, 06:02:24 PM
Bitcoin can be one way as they offer plans around 2 year to 5 or 10 years of savings plans which you cant reverse,and if you do you will loose money instead getting more.
Yes bitcoin can be a solution for the investing money, but for manage money we need to manage costs, investments and incomes and have a plan for each of them.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 19, 2016, 05:56:36 PM
Bitcoin can be one way as they offer plans around 2 year to 5 or 10 years of savings plans which you cant reverse,and if you do you will loose money instead getting more.
i think that you are right, bitcoin is mainly a long term investment though after two years the price might actually be lower than right now what would mean a loss so youd need to hold more

i think that the best way to manage it is to save as much of bitcoins right now as possible in order to make some in the future, though those are just my plans and you should do whatever you want with it
Activity: 119
April 19, 2016, 05:52:18 PM
One thing that has always worked well for me is to delay expenses. It tends to save a lot of money in the end. For example, if I want to buy a new cellphone right now, I try to delay the buy 2-3 weeks. This make the expense come closer to the next paycheck, and usually the item you want to buy lowers price too in the meantime.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 19, 2016, 05:45:31 PM

Manage money in the right way is tricky and eludes most people as they can't decide where to put it into what at any given time. Whether that be into house repairs, entertainment or just into savings.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 19, 2016, 04:43:26 PM
legendary
Activity: 812
April 19, 2016, 02:56:23 PM
When I was still in university I preferred to eat take-away food that I brought home with me because I was too lazy to cook for myself and this eating habit is detrimental to your health and your wallet haha  Grin Now I cook my meals for the next week during the weekends so I can just get a plastic container with my lunch or breakfast with me to work and save money while eating healthy. You can save a lot of money by not buying lunch every day.

I'm with you there! I batch cook twice a week that helps keep fuel costs down.... also don't be afraid of buying reduced food (check out the supermarkets after 6pm and you can find lots reduced).

I stick to whole foods and am pretty much vegan. I budget £13 a day for 2 of us which is loads, we don't spend that much and the rest goes back in the pot for investment money. I wouldn't even consider buying a sandwich, even if your in a rush. Grab a loaf and some pre-washed salad and whatever you like (ham/cheese or in my case hummus). Lunch is sorted and you have enough for the rest of the week all for the price of the ready made sandwich meal.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
April 13, 2016, 10:20:38 AM
When I was still in university I preferred to eat take-away food that I brought home with me because I was too lazy to cook for myself and this eating habit is detrimental to your health and your wallet haha  Grin Now I cook my meals for the next week during the weekends so I can just get a plastic container with my lunch or breakfast with me to work and save money while eating healthy. You can save a lot of money by not buying lunch every day.
Activity: 420
April 13, 2016, 10:20:08 AM
I gift my money every month to my wife for help me to manage money. Because i always hard to save money and my wife have an idea, she only give me some amount of money and i must spend it carefully.
Activity: 364
April 13, 2016, 10:14:17 AM
The best thing before you are going to make an investment is that you have to also save some money otherwise that will be not good for later and that can also be risky for yourself.
First save some  money and than investing in something where you are for sure that you can make profit with it, otherwise it will be sin and that is bad for you.
Merit: 502
April 13, 2016, 09:57:04 AM
Don't be buried by debt so you can always take a money out of your pocket without worrying that you can not pay your loans if you spend. If you have debt atm, try paying them one by one until they all get paid. After that you can manage your money easily, always try to spend at minimal cost. Most people tend to overeat especially at lunch, and when dinner comes they will realize that they are out of money. Try eating less so you'll spend less and save more money.

The greatest advice here IMO. It's hard to restrain youself from borrowing money but it's worth it - your life is so much happier without debts. I also agree on eating less which is always a good thing.

Thanks! Roll Eyes

I learned that 'eating' part the hard way. Me and my colleagues got really fat in college. And then one of us pointed out that we are overspending by overeating. We eat twice as much as an average person at lunch, and we pour all our money on snacks. That lifestyle made me lose all my savings. Good thing I'm away from them now. I can manage my money now. I get to buy my dad foods on weekends even if I'm still a student.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
April 13, 2016, 09:01:24 AM
what i do is that i always keep an emergency money in the bank with my bank card so it is always at hand for cases of emergency and each month i deduct my expenses and spend that money and if by any chance there is anything left over i would invest it, most probably in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
April 13, 2016, 08:56:55 AM
Don't be buried by debt so you can always take a money out of your pocket without worrying that you can not pay your loans if you spend. If you have debt atm, try paying them one by one until they all get paid. After that you can manage your money easily, always try to spend at minimal cost. Most people tend to overeat especially at lunch, and when dinner comes they will realize that they are out of money. Try eating less so you'll spend less and save more money.

The greatest advice here IMO. It's hard to restrain youself from borrowing money but it's worth it - your life is so much happier without debts. I also agree on eating less which is always a good thing.
Merit: 502
April 13, 2016, 08:51:53 AM
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
April 13, 2016, 08:37:15 AM
In my view following ways could be good to manage money:
1)set a saving goal
2)do not use credit card ever
3)Invest money in parts
4) Monitor your investments regularly
I believe so that this steps are really good because above anything else you have to set a goal if not you cannot motivate yourself from saving or earning something rather than spending it with things that you really do not need at all.
legendary
Activity: 994
April 13, 2016, 07:51:30 AM
There are three things i will try to practice to save some bucks for futre.
1. I had life insurance
2. I put some money in fixed bank deposit in longer terms
3. I put small pocket money every payday to my different bank account in case of emergency in future.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
April 13, 2016, 07:43:29 AM
The best way to manage your money is that you have to also save some money with it so you will have always more money later in the future as a back up and that is good, but you have to be also smart.
If you are also make a smart investments than you can have also some nice money later and that would be nice.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
April 13, 2016, 03:09:41 AM
When I've earn some money , I try to keep / invest about 20% from montly salary. I try to less spending that only worth for me so I can keep more money on future.
You can write down every expense on the book so you can manage more carefully
why many people when managing their finances. add options to manage financial investment?
is it they have got a steady income from his work right? why should still invest?
better collect and store all of your money each month from the salary. maybe you can become rich by several years
because if you just collect money from their salary alone was not enough to get rich, but it depends if your salary is great, yes it was a good way to save it. we would have to invest, because this is a long term. which if we had not had a job or could open the business would be better.
Pages:
Jump to: