Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to manage money? - page 52. (Read 61099 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 10, 2016, 07:35:35 AM
The very first way to manage money for me is discipline in terms of incoming money save the excess ,out going put it on a investment which is for the the long term or short term ,business and savings for future .
It's not a possible method of managing every incoming penny can't be saved as there will be bit of miscellaneous expenses. Every penny spend can't be a investment, if one continuously does this, he might be living only to earn.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 10, 2016, 01:40:53 AM
The very first way to manage money for me is discipline in terms of incoming money save the excess ,out going put it on a investment which is for the the long term or short term ,business and savings for future .

That's too broad...But a great plan...I, I always do the same when my salary arrived...I've been in a few salary increase but I just keep on doing what I did..I only eat what I eat when I don't have money...so boring but I saved a lot with that and I could see a growth in my money even when I don't invest...
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 09, 2016, 07:28:27 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 09, 2016, 02:06:59 PM
Make sure to get organize. Organize your money and life.
Note what comes in and put a list of spendings. First of all make sure to put the weekly/monthly expenditures first so you know how much money you need for living.

The get the balances for your clothing and extra's right.

I think its better to look at whats the biggest purchases anyone can make in their life time - which is a car, or a house.

And then after that what things can be avoided to purchase brand new like clothing etc. Theres sites now that offer a monthly package for a fair price which would cost less then buying outright at a retail store.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
April 09, 2016, 12:50:19 PM
First you have to make a calculation for this you can make it in excel or the like
you can write weekly earnings and the costs you spend each week. you will find the remaining money. make sure it is stored neatly in the wallet
I saw this method on the tv show Cheesy

This is what I been doing for awhile, until it gets tiring..

I recommend people just downloading the pdf version of their banking instituion where it provides online = then take the overall look where the spending goes instead.

And fix those changes of spending a bit.
Activity: 476
April 09, 2016, 11:18:19 AM
Well the gambler must try to avoid or reduce,since it can turn into a full loss ,soo gambling should be any way to manage as you are risking your capital.
Activity: 476
April 09, 2016, 10:27:48 AM
First rule : stay away from gambling  Grin
What about someone who does not do the gambling activity. they remain difficult to become rich by management in storing less well?
You can use this for the gambler
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 09, 2016, 09:50:25 AM

Truly stay away from gambling seems to be a best option to safeguard the hardly earned bitcoin, because bitcoin when used in gambling mostly ends in loss.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
April 09, 2016, 04:45:04 AM
Activity: 658
April 09, 2016, 04:41:38 AM
First you have to make a calculation for this you can make it in excel or the like
you can write weekly earnings and the costs you spend each week. you will find the remaining money. make sure it is stored neatly in the wallet
I saw this method on the tv show Cheesy
Activity: 245
April 09, 2016, 03:17:47 AM
Whatever salary I am earning I am saving a part of it and rest investing in multiple products as I am sure investment will be profitable in long run and saving will help me in emergencies.

Investment will be profitable but when you invest a part of the income into bitcoin, sure you will earn more than other forms of investment.

Investing in bitcoin doesn't mean that you will earn more than other forms of investment, because investing in bitcoin the earnings will take few months or few years until you make a good earning from it, unless you include trading.

yes I agree with you friend very best way to manage money in bitcoin  when you invest money in bitcoin and  after some time you can earn money more profit  from bitcoin is  that good way for earn money and you can manage your life
Activity: 287
April 08, 2016, 09:34:29 PM
Whatever salary I am earning I am saving a part of it and rest investing in multiple products as I am sure investment will be profitable in long run and saving will help me in emergencies.

Investment will be profitable but when you invest a part of the income into bitcoin, sure you will earn more than other forms of investment.

Investing in bitcoin doesn't mean that you will earn more than other forms of investment, because investing in bitcoin the earnings will take few months or few years until you make a good earning from it, unless you include trading.
yes you are right trading is good for quick make more profit & some time its taking long time and some time it make quick loose but investment is always right there are no any risk and its always giving profit, now I am going to invest my all money.
Activity: 1190
April 08, 2016, 07:31:32 PM

Nope no one knows you benefit from bitcoin one month or more. even You can benefit in the first day or one week
bitcoin have high fluctuations. even in the one day I ever tasted was up more than 10%
Activity: 350
April 08, 2016, 07:02:46 PM
Make sure to get organize. Organize your money and life.
Note what comes in and put a list of spendings. First of all make sure to put the weekly/monthly expenditures first so you know how much money you need for living.

The get the balances for your clothing and extra's right.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
April 08, 2016, 06:40:20 PM
Use s spreadsheet to keep track of all your budgeted funds and expenses and save them for your records. Monthly bills, gas, groceries, daily allowances, miscellaneous, emergencies, savings, etc. You can then review them and see where you can adjust where your money goes. You can also use it to plan for future major expenses such as a car, house, family trip, wedding, etc.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
April 08, 2016, 06:23:31 PM

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 08, 2016, 10:13:16 AM

Activity: 644
Merit: 509
April 08, 2016, 02:52:33 AM
Best way to manage money is the 70-10-10-10 rule.
70 goes on bills and living
10 goes to saving/investment account
10 goes to items you don't need, but we buy anyway. We still need to enjoy life.
10 goes to charity/churches/helping others etc

Budgeting:
Part of effective money management and wealth creation is accounting for your coin.  If you have no idea where your money is actually going , you don't have a chance of controlling and growing it.

As we travel our journeys, our lives become more complicated.  Most of us juggle family, friends, careers, health and money and usually we do a pretty good job of balancing these matters out. Unfortunately though , some people engage in a real tangle and tussle exercises when it comes to the money side of things. This occurs for several reasons, often through no fault of your own.  That aside, the result is the same.  People end up feeling pressured and frequently depressed over their financial affairs.

To avoid becoming tied up in over the green stuff, budgeting is and essential exercise we should engage in.  Everybody in my books should do it. It dosent matter if you are and individual, a family unit, a company or a government.  It dosent matter if your extremely rich or poor.  It dosent matter if you're self-employed or work for someone else.  It dosent matter if you earn $30k a year or $3million a year.  The bottom line is we all need to know whats coming in, and whats going out, and most importantly, what the gold coins are actually doing for us. 

So the best way to manage money is budget. Money secrets 101 Smiley Smiley

wow it's good money management, your budgeting make me interesting, i think next month after i get my salary, i will use your budgeting system. i think i can have good life with your budgeting system
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
April 08, 2016, 01:31:55 AM
When you have money you can think of ways how to manage it, when you are broke and you are always short for something then managing money doesn't have a lot of sense.
With very low monthly income it's a bit hard to invest one part, to save, and to spend for daily needs. In a place where I live its like all out lives we are walking on egde of a sharp knife.
People who have money can think about ways of saving and manage money, in my case investing small amounts and hoping for some big win is all I can do in this moment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
April 08, 2016, 01:15:42 AM
My personal strategy is to save 50% of my monthly income in fiat money and 75% of my monthly income in Bitcoin. 40% of it for long-term savings. 10% of it for unexpected spendings like new car parts etc.

Indeed, it is not easy because you need a lot of self-discipline over a long time frame to do this.

That is too much i think. Your taking more than 50% of your total income to savings. Are you sure you can keep that up? Don't you have any other expenses? BUt if you can do it, you'll be set in no time to make large investments.

Well, it's depend which country is he live. For me 50% of my total income to savings is too much, because it can't covered my daily things, like eating. But i always motivate my self to manage money.

You are not alone in that. I can say most of us here cannot save 50% of  his total income. It is really hard to do especially in today's economy. It is good if you can do it but it is not really doable by a minimum wage income earner. 

Yeah, there are about 90% people who are unable to save anbout 50% of their earnings, some of them are trying to work for double time so that they come to save some money and start some good business, but still unable to save, as I saw them in my real life.

But I think for villagers in the third world country it is not a problem to save about 50% of their income, I have saw some people who save about 90% of their earnings, I have heard about a family of a village where a house has a net income about $14000 and they spend about $1500 or less of it.
Pages:
Jump to: