Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to turn 2BTC into 4BTC - page 24. (Read 66083 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
June 26, 2015, 09:28:35 AM
yes there is a safe way with low risk involved on it but well cant be shared here only by pm and well there is already deposits of almost 4 btc and total around 12 btc already

I dont think there will be a safe way in any kind of gambling, may be you can give us some proof that you really have a solid strategy in gambling, I

never found a really solid strategy except on martingale, even though martingale is good but it never had a good ending

well proof isnt possible as my income stays on my balance ,that i can witdraw it anytime ,but well its safe and isnt gambling.My advice is never invest more than can afford to loose ,soo this way i had invested and well the returning is coming very fast ,i cant share my vision or where my money is invested otherwise anybody would be able to use it and maybe became harder to make a good income.about double money well isnt in the short time is medium time .

So if it is not a gambling what it is then? There is no other safer method to get easy bitcoin like that. Your saying is this bitcoin is an easy money to get and it is perfectly safe, I dont think there will be any safest method in this entire world
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
June 26, 2015, 04:28:48 AM
Time is money , there is no such a thing as easy money .
Gambling is the worst thing to do if you want to earn more BTC , because you could earn your money just like that in few seconds .
If I were you I would invest in things , find something you like or start a blog or whatever and if you are dedicated you will see profit Grin and if you are programming skills it's even better , best way to earn money for me is make your ownbusiness
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
June 25, 2015, 09:35:04 PM
Easy.
Step 1. Go on a dice site
Step 2. Deposit 2 BTC
Step 3. Play on x2 multiplier settings
Step 4. Roll!

Hey, you asked for the best way... It wasn't going to be the safest way.  Those two just simply don't mix.

LOL.... pretty good. although i'd say that the "best" way probably means the "safest" way. to the OP's question (old as it is), it really depends on your skills. my best bet personally is to manage my risk in trading bitcoin and forex. it's worked out pretty well so far. Cheesy

gambling is very lucrative, and very easy to get the money there if you are really lucky, but if you're not lucky, you could lose all bitcoin that you have and it only happens in a few minutes, think again if you want to gamble
Activity: 479
Merit: 500
June 25, 2015, 08:04:48 PM
Easy.
Step 1. Go on a dice site
Step 2. Deposit 2 BTC
Step 3. Play on x2 multiplier settings
Step 4. Roll!

Hey, you asked for the best way... It wasn't going to be the safest way.  Those two just simply don't mix.

LOL.... pretty good. although i'd say that the "best" way probably means the "safest" way. to the OP's question (old as it is), it really depends on your skills. my best bet personally is to manage my risk in trading bitcoin and forex. it's worked out pretty well so far. Cheesy
Activity: 560
June 25, 2015, 08:00:09 PM
yes there is a safe way with low risk involved on it but well cant be shared here only by pm and well there is already deposits of almost 4 btc and total around 12 btc already

I dont think there will be a safe way in any kind of gambling, may be you can give us some proof that you really have a solid strategy in gambling, I

never found a really solid strategy except on martingale, even though martingale is good but it never had a good ending

well proof isnt possible as my income stays on my balance ,that i can witdraw it anytime ,but well its safe and isnt gambling.My advice is never invest more than can afford to loose ,soo this way i had invested and well the returning is coming very fast ,i cant share my vision or where my money is invested otherwise anybody would be able to use it and maybe became harder to make a good income.about double money well isnt in the short time is medium time .
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 25, 2015, 09:20:15 AM
I can make it in sports gambling and make parlay, it only took 2 odds and choose a team that is sure to win, even though it has a small odds
and I ever do that, but not 2BTC only 0.2BTC into 0.4BTC
It is gambling.  All gambling sites have this thing called a house edge.  So realistically, don't ever expect to win at any site.

This is gambling soccer not dice. then what do you mean? do not expect to win any site? the reality I always make a profit on soccer gambling sites lol
i think he meant that you can win, though all websites have a house edge even sports and that house edge can make you loose your money
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
June 25, 2015, 08:45:03 AM

legendary
Activity: 1232
June 25, 2015, 05:01:20 AM
I can make it in sports gambling and make parlay, it only took 2 odds and choose a team that is sure to win, even though it has a small odds
It is gambling.  All gambling sites have this thing called a house edge.  So realistically, don't ever expect to win at any site.

This is gambling soccer not dice. then what do you mean? do not expect to win any site? the reality I always make a profit on soccer gambling sites lol
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
June 24, 2015, 07:59:07 PM
June 24, 2015, 03:54:12 PM
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
June 24, 2015, 03:31:38 PM
If anyone with xxx amount of money could safely turn it into 2 xxx amounf of money, no one will be poor Tongue

There is no safe way to double your capital, however, there is a way to safely 'increase' your investments, and that is to invest in things which give low interest but more safety. Things like government bonds, those are much easier and safer. The interest rate is relatively very low but atleast, its safe.

Actually there is no save way to double your capital and doing some investments. All of these things sure have some risk. The point is people want to get fast money by doubling their capital and the result is bad things happened, he loss all of his capital. Mostly that is what people experienced (including me)  Grin
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
June 24, 2015, 02:31:32 PM
Hey guys. I currently have a little over 2btc at my disposal. I was wondering what the safest and best way to flip that into 4btc, and the 4btc into 8btc, etc. I really want to save up for a powerful ASIC, and am stumped as to how to turn this into more. I've tried exchanges, but end up losing more than I gain. Im looking for a solid and sure way to make coin off of what I have currently. Thanks!

Anyone who knew how to do this wouldn't be telling you how ... they'd be too busy doing it themselves. And the opportunity is likely limited, so telling you forces them to share.

But seriously, this is what I would do: Open an account at 796xChange and wait until you see an extreme high or low in BTC price, and then load up on the weekly futures, long or short, for the bounce/retreat. You can get 10x leverage there, so with a 10% price move you double your money. Of course if the btc price moves 10% in the wrong direction you are wiped out.
legendary
Activity: 1232
June 24, 2015, 02:26:18 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
June 24, 2015, 01:40:44 PM
If anyone with xxx amount of money could safely turn it into 2 xxx amounf of money, no one will be poor Tongue

There is no safe way to double your capital, however, there is a way to safely 'increase' your investments, and that is to invest in things which give low interest but more safety. Things like government bonds, those are much easier and safer. The interest rate is relatively very low but atleast, its safe.
But it's all about doing it quick. No one wants to wait to be 65 to see those 100% gains.. whats the point. It's all about defeating time, and that requires risk, there's no other way around it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 24, 2015, 10:37:59 AM

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
June 24, 2015, 10:29:15 AM
Playing on short it's pointless when You cannot make controlled offers with expiration dates. You don't need to be market guru to hit the nail few times a week with cold feets and planing ahead.

I recommend kraken.com, their exchange system is great for novice.
If i'm not mistaken ledger is now available on btc, so if You have patience, know how to draw trend lines and know how to determine bottom/top in current channel You will be able to make additional 0.1-0.2 btc per week playing safe on kraken (more with ledge). On the other side, this exchange have small volume, and usually sits a little lower than USD exchangers.

If You want some controlled gamble with playing btc - BTC-E.com. I have a luck of hitting this beautiful spike this year (270$ usd from, as i remember, 220$) made x10 profit. This spikes there are pretty much reoccurring, if You look at history charts, there's 2-3 a year. Hold 2-3 btc, put price always 50$ usd higher, check every day, hit spike, sell on other exchange. Additional 1-2BTC per 6 months.

I assumed we are talking about 2BTC, not more.

For now, if You would want to try some speculating LTC seems good. Profits will be much easier than on BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1204
June 23, 2015, 08:47:41 PM
I invested in doge and it was a good profit exchanging to btc and then again doge<->btc untill one day when i was sleeping the price of both changed dramatically and i lost 0.2-0.3BTC since then i dont trade anymore. This is my personal experience so if you have enough time give it a try.
Activity: 826
June 23, 2015, 08:19:58 PM
Another way is buying low selling high, here is risky too but to double your bitcoin this is a way.

its harder to know when bitcoin has a low price at a certain point.

most buy and sell are harder the most people anticipate to do. I dont recommend it, id just stick to holding 2 btc cause thats a gamble as it is to know where future value goes.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
June 23, 2015, 07:39:12 PM
Hell, did anyone invest in Litecoin? that would have been a great way to achieve this overnight. Whoever pumped Litecoin is a such a cheeky cunt whale, they all were expecting a pump in Bitcoin for the Greece thing, but the 80% gains happened with Litecoin.
bitcoin will be pump too to 80% I hope it  Grin

thats same with fiat, its just fiat is taking way longer since we have foreign aid.

what backs up fiat, supposedly gold.. but we havent been doing this since the 1960s.
June 23, 2015, 06:58:39 PM
well there is a lot coins offering a good return in small trades just must choose the best time to enter and get out
Pages:
Jump to: