Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to turn 2BTC into 4BTC - page 27. (Read 66083 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
bitcoin é uma árvore que vai continuar a crescer
June 16, 2015, 07:12:52 AM
Hey guys. I currently have a little over 2btc at my disposal. I was wondering what the safest and best way to flip that into 4btc, and the 4btc into 8btc, etc. I really want to save up for a powerful ASIC, and am stumped as to how to turn this into more. I've tried exchanges, but end up losing more than I gain. Im looking for a solid and sure way to make coin off of what I have currently. Thanks!

Hold your bitcoin and trading is the best way I think. Don't gamble except you're lucky guy ever Cheesy

what your opinion  if bitcoin Price down ? must iam waiting and keep hold or sell it ? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2015, 07:09:42 AM
Hey guys. I currently have a little over 2btc at my disposal. I was wondering what the safest and best way to flip that into 4btc, and the 4btc into 8btc, etc. I really want to save up for a powerful ASIC, and am stumped as to how to turn this into more. I've tried exchanges, but end up losing more than I gain. Im looking for a solid and sure way to make coin off of what I have currently. Thanks!

Hold your bitcoin and trading is the best way I think. Don't gamble except you're lucky guy ever Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
bitcoin é uma árvore que vai continuar a crescer
June 16, 2015, 03:48:12 AM
Gamble your way into stocks. That's probably the fastest way you can double you money right now, there is no fast and safe way.  Smiley

Yes that is the good option. But there are three more options available.

1 Gambling on Sports
2 Trading
3 Signature Campaign

The first option is the quickest one to convert your 2BTC into 4BTC. All the Best for gambling  Grin Grin

gamble is best way to doubled your bitcoin from 2BTC to 4BTC from 4BTC to 8BTC and from 8BTC to 0 satosi   Cheesy
Activity: 952
June 15, 2015, 03:15:27 PM
Gamble your way into stocks. That's probably the fastest way you can double you money right now, there is no fast and safe way.  Smiley

Yes that is the good option. But there are three more options available.

1 Gambling on Sports
2 Trading
3 Signature Campaign

The first option is the quickest one to convert your 2BTC into 4BTC. All the Best for gambling  Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
June 15, 2015, 03:09:58 PM
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
June 13, 2015, 07:13:23 PM
If such an opportunity would exists to double your Bitcoins easily, nearly all forum members would be millionaires  Grin
In my opinion, if you can lose your BTC, just try to invest them into promising altcoins. Some of them have doubled their value in the last weeks, e.g. Qora, NAS and some else.

Altcoins is very risky man. Cannot afford to trust them. It is better that with stuck to bitcoins and some good signature campaign where we can grow our bitcoins I know it is time consuming but it is the safest way to earn your bitcoins as no risk is involved if you have joined the genuine signature campaign.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
June 13, 2015, 01:33:35 PM
If such an opportunity would exists to double your Bitcoins easily, nearly all forum members would be millionaires  Grin
In my opinion, if you can lose your BTC, just try to invest them into promising altcoins. Some of them have doubled their value in the last weeks, e.g. Qora, NAS and some else.

Activity: 533
June 13, 2015, 12:14:27 PM
There's no safe and easy way to double your money. Higher the risk higher the return (generally)
And you're talking about a 100% increase, that's bound to either involve higher risk or slower return.

There's always cloud mining though. Think cloud Smiley
Cheers

Are you asking to make 4BTC out of 2BTC you can make 40 BTC in a single day Go for GAMBLING and you are the king man.. If you want to double your bitcoins then gambling is the best option to do so. If you are knowledegable about the sport that you are betting for you will come out as a winner for sure. All The Best. Grin
Activity: 644
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
June 13, 2015, 06:59:02 AM
There's no safe and easy way to double your money. Higher the risk higher the return (generally)
And you're talking about a 100% increase, that's bound to either involve higher risk or slower return.

There's always cloud mining though. Think cloud Smiley
Cheers
Activity: 252
Look My eyes
June 13, 2015, 04:40:17 AM

there was one guy that was doing it with 50 account, and it was caught at the end, because they will serch for your stile of writing, you can't for sure, have 50 different style of writing

not to mention that is a bit insane to control so many account, but if you can code a bot that do it for you, it would be feasible

still selling account is not so profitable as many think, it require so much time to boost the activity and there is no demand for buying let's say an hero for 0.5, even if an hero is worth that much, the demand is simply not there

wow  Shocked 50 ACC ? i think better we have 1 Account with high Post and more constructive Post, sorry If i sassy, i see your PO from Bit-X  in here http://bitsig.website/beta/ UID ID = 99297

That make me jealous Sad you earn very much

im not have good english that why very hard to make constructive post
i think i must learn english on school again  Lips sealed

Sorry If im out of topic
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
June 13, 2015, 04:04:24 AM
Make 2000 posts at 0.001 BTC/post.

No need to risk your bitcoins, and you can invest them in the meanwhile
And you not want to try Invest ? gambling ? Trading ?
you want to make BTC with  Post by Post ?

come on guys how long you will use sign campaign ? we must look the future, we must learn to try other

Its not a bad idea if you have the spare time and enjoy forums in general.  Safer than any other way unless you run a solid bitcoin business.

But we must have more Idea to share, good english (international language) and not spaming,,  

Or make few accounts, join signature and avatar campaign with best payment & make similar post for every account you have
But, i'm sure moderators will investigate if you do it too much

there was one guy that was doing it with 50 account, and it was caught at the end, because they will search for your stile of writing, you can't for sure, have 50 different styles of writing

not to mention that is a bit insane to control so many account, but if you can code a bot that do it for you, it would be feasible

still selling account is not so profitable as many think, it require so much time to boost the activity and there is no demand for buying let's say an hero for 0.5, even if an hero is worth that much, the demand is simply not there
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
June 13, 2015, 03:57:20 AM

you want to make BTC with  Post by Post ?

come on guys how long you will use sign campaign ? we must look the future, we must learn to try other

Its not a bad idea if you have the spare time and enjoy forums in general.  Safer than any other way unless you run a solid bitcoin business.

But we must have more Idea to share, good english (international language) and not spaming,, 

Or make few accounts, join signature and avatar campaign with best payment & make similar post for every account you have
Look My eyes
June 13, 2015, 04:00:46 AM

Its not a bad idea if you have the spare time and enjoy forums in general.  Safer than any other way unless you run a solid bitcoin business.

LOL that very bad idea,, if you try it you can get banned lest than 1day
Look My eyes
June 13, 2015, 03:40:06 AM

Activity: 258
June 13, 2015, 03:23:46 AM
Mining times are over for little fishes Smiley To increase yournumber of bitcoins you have many things availible.
Not good: Ponzi schemes and gambling
So-so: lending
Good: Work, like banner designing or signature campaigns Smiley
legendary
Activity: 812
June 13, 2015, 03:22:08 AM

Look My eyes
June 13, 2015, 03:16:17 AM

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
June 13, 2015, 01:12:48 AM

Activity: 378
June 12, 2015, 11:14:13 PM
Do some safe trading, but it's going to be like gambling, you might earn alot of money, and you might lose alot of money. I can't gurantee you. Or just join a signature campaign and slowly grow your btc. That's probably the safest way.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
June 10, 2015, 04:02:00 AM
gambling - very risky though.

yeah, which is why I wouldnt even bother to do it.

Some people try to do this on a 90% win rate on the dice site, and roll 2-3 times, then even with the odds increased they lose the huge 2 btc principal balance.

imagines if they offer leverage on gambling, it would be a carnage, but one could surely turn 0.2 in 4 btc(anyone is offering this x20 leverage nowadays) in this way
Pages:
Jump to: