Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Website For ICO Reviews?? - page 2. (Read 717 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 07, 2018, 04:11:56 PM
For me and in my own opinion, I will say I prefer icodrops.com, they list solid project which they have looked into and find it to be interesting unlike other website that list any how ico on their site, some even collect money to list the icos
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 03:52:54 PM
ICobench is one of my favorite ICO reviews, you can check all info such as team , hype , white paper in one place

I also use icobench, I like the brevity and the way the information is conveniently located.
To be honest, I do not pay much attention to the rating, I use this site solely to get general information.
The idea of the project, activity in social networks and website help me to understand how serious the project is.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 03:35:15 PM
As the title says what are the best websites out there for ICO reviews?
Wanting to do some research into some new ones and figure this forum would know what the best sites are.
I would like websites that have upcoming pre-sales as well.

Thank you in advance
Google will help you, I think it's worth to look and analyze the kakai site will be more truthful, and not advertising ico.
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 03:30:40 PM
I think nowadays it is IcoBench. You can find there a lot of inteesting and qualify reviews. Also you can use icodrops.com for researching
Activity: 119
August 07, 2018, 03:28:06 PM
I belive there is no reliable websites because they take money for promoting. but if you need one for searching. for  me the most worthy and reliable are ICO bench and ICO Alert. both of them are most reliable websites.

They do. Look at their advertisement section.

Regarding tropyc

1. We never take money from ICOs, no conflict of interest and no ads!
2. There's full token economy valuation with distribution ratios. The hard cap isn't enough to make a smart decision, you need to look at the network valuation to understand the full picture.
3. open source rating and objective variables, with a full breakdown at the bottom of every ICO.
4. Cool filters and a stats platform!
Activity: 538
August 05, 2018, 02:46:10 PM
ICORating or ICObench, I've seen many great blogs too, there are many good websites about ICOs, Smith+Crown is good too, it depends on what are you looking for, if numbers of ratings or written text.
Activity: 532
August 05, 2018, 02:42:43 PM
I know ICODrops is one of the most popular ICO websites, they do not evaluate them but list a lot of information about the project, one of them is slow updating of new ICO

it is popular because mostly visited by drop hunters who are thousands
but I didn't see that the site has shown ICOs regarding their quality

So what do you want from it? Do you want ICOs to be rated 4 to 5 stars like ICOBench ICO? Any website that evaluates ICO with high level and without an objective comment, I consider it junk
PS: I see you like a spammer with 3 post continuity
Activity: 490
Merit: 4
August 05, 2018, 02:40:39 PM
I think IcoDrops ,Provides a lot of information and a lot of links! I like!
Activity: 126
August 05, 2018, 02:40:19 PM
I like to use https://icoexpo.org or https://www.icoalert.com/ they are different but both of them provide value! I always use them to find information about icos and to be updated on the new ones

yes, I heard of them as good ones.
They deliberately publish ICOs on their web-site.
Good source.
Thank you!
August 05, 2018, 02:38:02 PM
I know ICODrops is one of the most popular ICO websites, they do not evaluate them but list a lot of information about the project, one of them is slow updating of new ICO

it is popular because mostly visited by drop hunters who are thousands
but I didn't see that the site has shown ICOs regarding their quality
August 05, 2018, 02:36:05 PM
As the title says what are the best websites out there for ICO reviews?
Wanting to do some research into some new ones and figure this forum would know what the best sites are.
I would like websites that have upcoming pre-sales as well.

Thank you in advance

Hi! In my opinion the best one is TrackICO
I hardly find any ICO that's marked by them going in unusual way.
That's a sign that team's work is high quality.
Activity: 532
August 05, 2018, 02:18:38 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 02:07:09 PM
ICOBench is the most trustworthy I think.
Also I know about TrackICO, but there are many ICOs which have rating bigger than 4/5 so I think it is not reliable source of inormation.
Activity: 233
August 05, 2018, 02:04:19 PM
I belive there is no reliable websites because they take money for promoting. but if you need one for searching. for  me the most worthy and reliable are ICO bench and ICO Alert. both of them are most reliable websites.
Activity: 119
August 05, 2018, 02:01:44 PM
Hey... you forget tropyc! would be awesome to see you on your OP list.

We're a discovery platform for the ICO market, without conflict of interest (we never take money from ICOs) open-source rating, full token economy valuations and a stats platform.
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 07:28:41 AM
In my opinion, after reviewing a lot of ICOs, personal experience shows that listings and reviews such as Icodrops, Icogens and Icocrunch are the sites that ICO hunters or investors regularly look for by way of hits. The rating and updating of these new and hot ICO projects is relatively good.
Activity: 24
June 24, 2018, 04:37:36 PM
I like to use https://icoexpo.org or https://www.icoalert.com/ they are different but both of them provide value! I always use them to find information about icos and to be updated on the new ones
Activity: 196
June 11, 2018, 07:49:23 AM
There is no doubt that the best ICO measurement website in my mind is ICODROPS.
The reviews on this site are objective enough, and most of the highly rated project tend to be profitable for me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
June 11, 2018, 07:47:08 AM
For myself, I have already made a choice! The best rating site is icodrops.com. Every day in the telegram channel of this resource hundreds of ICOs are discussed and only the best projects are selected. Tens of thousands of live people participate in the discussion, spending a lot of time searching for new and interesting information. Of course I believe them, I have long been with them!
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
June 11, 2018, 03:18:59 AM
I would suggest www.icoguide.com, they have trustworthy rates.

Agree, It is very good platform, I always look at their rates. and they also have very interesting blog.
Pages:
Jump to: