Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Xapo faucet list - Updated daily - bitcointime.site - page 5. (Read 14494 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
For me mostly of these faucets doesn't work, after every claim I'm getting errors. Is it these problems only from my side?

I dont get such a problem. I haven`t heard someone else having this issue either. Does it happen with every single faucet? I might try to help if you specify the faucets and the problem.

I get this problem on faucets which gives 70-1000 satoshi every 30 minutes. All of these use same script and owned by same person I think.

Is the error about page redirecting?
If it is, you can solve this with VPN like hide.me, winscribe.com or tunelbear

TS can you add my xapo faucet on your list  Cheesy
http://www.1faucet.top/

It is not possible to click anywhere on your site as there seems to be only pop-up over and over again. Please fix issue so i can add your faucet on the list as well.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
For me mostly of these faucets doesn't work, after every claim I'm getting errors. Is it these problems only from my side?

I dont get such a problem. I haven`t heard someone else having this issue either. Does it happen with every single faucet? I might try to help if you specify the faucets and the problem.

I get this problem on faucets which gives 70-1000 satoshi every 30 minutes. All of these use same script and owned by same person I think.

Is the error about page redirecting?
If it is, you can solve this with VPN like hide.me, winscribe.com or tunelbear

TS can you add my xapo faucet on your list  Cheesy
http://www.1faucet.top/
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!

legendary

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Updated! I have removed some faucets from the list as they are dried out. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Added back all removed faucets as they are already refilled. Visit www.bitcointime.site and collect some free bitcoins from best Xapo faucet list.

www.bitcointime.site
legendary
Updated! I have removed some faucets from the list as they are dried out. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
legendary
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
It was a long time since I last visited this list. Glad to see that it is really updated! good work!
legendary
Checked! Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
legendary
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: