Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Xapo faucet list - Updated daily - bitcointime.site - page 7. (Read 14494 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
legendary
Some minor changes on the site!

List is checked!

www.bitcointime.site
legendary
legendary
Updated! I have removed lootol as there seems to be problem with the site. It is very slow and sometimes impossible to open it, even if you get lucky payment is not arriving most of the time. I gave it a little extra time considering it being an old trustful faucet, but unfortunately it is over. I will keep an eye on it in case owner fixes the issue. Please visit bitcointime for best xapo faucet list. Only instant payers. No threshold.

www.bitcointime.site
legendary
legendary
The list is checked. All faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Hi followers,

I added 4 new faucets that allows you to claim every 30 min. List is getting longer. Please visit www.bitcointime.site and start claiming instant payments to your Xapo wallet.  

www.bitcointime.site
legendary
legendary
I have just checked the list. All faucets work just fine. Please visit bitcointime for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. No threshold, instantly in your wallet. Good luck!

www.bitcointime.site
legendary
legendary
Checked and updated!

www.bitcointime.site
legendary
Dear followers,

The list is updated...   Wink

www.bitcointime.site
legendary
legendary
legendary
Sorry I had to take down afreebitco.in xapo faucet page because of some reasons but it will be live again within 2 days with a new script and better reward.

Thanks for letting me know mate. PLease keep me posted here once it is back so i can add it on the list.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Sorry I had to take down afreebitco.in xapo faucet page because of some reasons but it will be live again within 2 days with a new script and better reward.
legendary
I have used quite long time today on checking the list. I decided to remove all dry faucets today. Refilling a faucet shouldn`t be taking too long. I also updated payout informations as well as payout time.

All faucets on the list working now. List got a bit shorter but i always believe it is important to list only paying faucets.

I also want to remind that it is possible to advertise on my page. Mountly or weekly advertisement are possible and payments are ofcourse in Bitcoin Wink If you are looking for a very cheap advertising option you can contact me via pm or send mail to [email protected]

Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

www.bitcointime.site

Checked again today   Smiley

www.bitcointime.site
Pages:
Jump to: