Pages:
Author

Topic: BestRate.org - instant crypto-to-crypto exchange - page 3. (Read 431 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
hey guys! I was trying to exchange LSK into ETH..I've faced with a problem I still didn't recieve eth to my wallet..who could help me solve this problem?

The problem has been solved! I just didn't noticed the transaction Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I'm wondering why you decided to avoid regestration for you users? Yiu know, we all get used to to do this and I have some starnge feelings abot that like it's not safe or something..maybe I' paranoic a bit  Grin Grin Grin

I think that it's even no need at such services ..Through the website  I can see that they have strong sponsors and a couple of my acquintances are using it. So, I think you don't need to worry)
Activity: 70
I was searching the whole day for an perferct exchange platform for a newbie.. and I ran into this one the shapeshift and yo-bbit which is extramely pr-ing right now..So, after tryinhg I clearly can say that best rate is the most suitable for thos who is just beginning)) highly recomend!
Activity: 154
I just got the 2.96705288 BTC that I was owed from this morning's trade for 124 ETH.

Thank you for convinience Wink
Activity: 154
I'm wondering why you decided to avoid regestration for you users? Yiu know, we all get used to to do this and I have some starnge feelings abot that like it's not safe or something..maybe I' paranoic a bit  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 49
hey guys! I was trying to exchange LSK into ETH..I've faced with a problem I still didn't recieve eth to my wallet..who could help me solve this problem?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just used your service and it worked as advertised!  Nice selection of coins and I appreciated the chance to get a better rate by specifying the amount of coins I wanted.  Really nice!

Thanks!
Activity: 540
Merit: 250
BestRate.org
Pages:
Jump to: