Pages:
Author

Topic: [Beta] CatchCoin - Earn Bitcoins without mining (81 pages) - page 14. (Read 14857 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
my wallet is empty HuhHuh??

What? I don't understand what should I do with it?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
my wallet is empty HuhHuh??
When you're lucky you could find them anytime. Search.
Are they on this forum?

Yes. you have to read latest posts often to catch these. Some altcoin giveaways are in AltCoin section, others in Games and rounds section
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0
Thank you Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Are they on this forum?

Yes. you have to read latest posts often to catch these. Some altcoin giveaways are in AltCoin section, others in Games and rounds section
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
This is actually a pretty cool collector. 41 faucets all linked up together on one site, very convenient. I suggest getting a domain and some good hosting because free hosting isn't the best (duh).
It's fine as it is.
Are they on this forum?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
loool you collect all free bitcoin faucets into one page with an iframe:) How much i will earn when i "read" all 41 pages:))))

I am not sure, I really don't count that Cheesy

This is actually a pretty cool collector. 41 faucets all linked up together on one site, very convenient. I suggest getting a domain and some good hosting because free hosting isn't the best (duh).

Already got them, but I have to wait DNS to set up. I don't know why is it taking so much time :/

Faucets are waste of time. Giveaways and signature advert pay much higher.

Where can I find those giveaways? And I'll use my site to earn from adverts.

loool you collect all free bitcoin faucets into one page with an iframe:) How much i will earn when i "read" all 41 pages:))))

I am not sure, I really don't count that Cheesy

Already got them, but I have to wait DNS to set up. I don't know why is it taking so much time :/

Where can I find those giveaways? And I'll use my site to earn from adverts.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I am here to realize my online project.
Nice collection. Do all of them earn you commissions?

Not all, I think only 5 or 6 are earning me commission but I am trying to collect all faucets in one page.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Nice collection. Do all of them earn you commissions?
You might wanna remove Domestic Pineapple's faucet, as it is now broken from the hack and shutting down.

Thanks, removed it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
You might wanna remove Domestic Pineapple's faucet, as it is now broken from the hack and shutting down.
Why don't you get a free .tk domain? Also why not try to invest a little of your own money, and if you do it right you will make a lot.

I got .com domain and hosting and now I am just waiting for DNS to set up. Soon it will be done Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
Why don't you get a free .tk domain? Also why not try to invest a little of your own money, and if you do it right you will make a lot.
Activity: 448

I can't list them all... I'm going to send you a pm.
Hi, I am new here and I have joined here to present you something.

I've created new page and I am developing it, but it should be functional. Design is disaster and it's on free hosting without domain. In a few days it should be much better. So this is kind of beta version. I'd like you people to try it and tell me your opinions. It has 41 pages on which you can earn BTC. If you have any new pages where you can earn BTC and I didn't list them here please reply here.

http://catchcoin.net/
Pages:
Jump to: