Pages:
Author

Topic: Betarigs CryptoCurrency Mining Rental Services - page 4. (Read 16883 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I withdrew 0.02 from my wallet and it shows as sent in the wallet.  I never received it and the blockchain shows no transaction for 0.02 from the wallet.  I do however see in the blockchain my wallet address is being use for double spend attacks even though I haven't used it in weeks. The blockchain warns it is not to be trusted. I opened a ticket several days ago and there is no reply.  0.02 was a rip off a refund, but this is just getting shady.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Hello, can help me jemaqnt have betarigs.com on my wallet at address
0.02974001 BTC over know.
After block chain they have been since arrived and soford forwarded again. But at betarigs.com
is to see no one or output. Where have they gone

PS how can I desired term picture here?

PPS Here the walletadresse where I paid
1NFR6bdgpevUUHcU5DFJJTNocGidVnZLJf

http://imgur.com/a/0NO0x
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
yep should be today sometime dennis. the bitcoin coind was on block 200k of its re-sync when i checked about 3 hours ago. very sorry for the delay

Ahmed

Any idea when the wallet will be working?  Last update was a copy days ago.

Dennis

Can you provide an update to when the wallet will be working?

Dennis
Activity: 48
i`m having deposit issue, transaction confirmed but my betarigs balance did not change.

https://blockchain.info/address/1HyZPrjv3yVWwdm4N9n2aq6r7hbwNWBrsf
Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
sorry about that, my fault. disk space ran out on the frontend server. fixed now
block 351926 right now. still syncing back up. hopefully soon. im as anxious to get this sorted as you guys are
Ahmed

Thx Ahmed.
What about the login issue?
 I've tried several times over the past 4 hrs. Still can't get into my account. I assume everyone is having the same problem.

checking into that now
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
block 351926 right now. still syncing back up. hopefully soon. im as anxious to get this sorted as you guys are
Ahmed

last time was at 359434

Maybe until next year... maybe...
Activity: 342
Ahmed

last time was at 359434
Activity: 786
Ahmed

Thx Ahmed.
What about the login issue?
 I've tried several times over the past 4 hrs. Still can't get into my account. I assume everyone is having the same problem.
Ahmed
Activity: 786
Is anyone able to login to the site today? I'm still trying to withdraw 0.5 BTC.
yep should be today sometime dennis. the bitcoin coind was on block 200k of its re-sync when i checked about 3 hours ago. very sorry for the delay

Ahmed

Any idea when the wallet will be working?  Last update was a copy days ago.

Dennis
all showing fine here. nothings down. theres lag i know but its all showing online and the sites loading too
omg, it's down again .. oops
I only have my last 900gh rental finishing out so it doesn't bother me that much.  So that's nice for a change.  I thought you should know in case you have txsteve blocked and didn't see his post letting you know rigs are down.  The rigs are down.  Later

Sometime the homepage loads. Interestingly available rigs no longer shows offline when the backend is down lol. Maybe that's what ahmed meant when  he "fixed" it

and backfilling of charts with fake data, starting to see a pattern?

if the backend goes down and you don't notice, did the backend really go down?

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I only have my last 900gh rental finishing out so it doesn't bother me that much.  So that's nice for a change.  I thought you should know in case you have txsteve blocked and didn't see his post letting you know rigs are down.  The rigs are down.  Later
oops, down again  lol

edit: back up, was down about 1.5 hours that I noticed -- don't forget to get your refund

Morning update for everyone. bitcoind's still re-syncing.

Current block is 359434 so not that far to go

Ahmed

Ahmed
Any idea when withdraws will be working again?

Pages:
Jump to: