Pages:
Author

Topic: ◕❺❺◕ BetBaller.com Social Media Campaign ◕❺❺◕ Up to 0.022 ฿ per Month - page 3. (Read 9906 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hi BetballerFrancis,
I have done 1 tweet today with the website link.For better result, i think all tweets need to be made with a link of betbeller website.
yeah you are right.you re-tweet those tweet come from @betbeller.betbeller re-tweet others tweet also but if you re-tweet that tweet it will be not accepted I think.betballer only accepted re-tweet from BetBaller.com ‏@BetBallerGlobal tweet.thanks
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi BetballerFrancis,
I have done 1 tweet today with the website link.For better result, i think all tweets need to be made with a link of betbeller website.

Agreed, this is a good idea. I will put this into the terms. We will also be adding other things (next week) such as having a a Pinned Post on your account as too many people are just randomly posting things all at once which is not going to help us.

We will be changing the criteria because we have had '0' new players so far.

Francis
Activity: 485
Hi BetballerFrancis,
The list is as it it is now, we will not be adding/removing any further entries until Friday/Saturday coming.

If you did not receive your payment from last week. and I have not already explained why, please send me a PM.

Francis
Why I didn't received my payment Francis  ?
All of others are already received theirs.
How about me?

See PM re multi-accounting.

F
@OP, why does there is a junior member on the spreadsheet it is clearly stated to the requirements that member only can participate to the canpaign?

Hmmmm, not sure. Will need to check this. If it is our mistake, which it likely is, we will amend at the end of the week when working payments etc?

Francis
Activity: 153
Any available slot?
Twitter acc: https://twitter.com/FadilahOverLoad
Betballer Username: FreeDollars
Twitter Audit: https://www.twitteraudit.com/FadilahOverLoad (99%)
Activity: 167
thanks BetballerFrancis for adding me on the list.
Today I did 1 tweet and 5 re-tweet for this week.I will bet when got my payment.thanks again. Smiley
Activity: 664
Merit: 500
Thanks Betballer received the payment at mine account.
Activity: 821
Merit: 501
For this week I did 1 bet,1 tweet and 5 re-tweet.thanks for the Campaign BetballerFrancis  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 821
Twitter campaign still running? May i can join for this?
yes the Twitter campaign still running but there have no free slots.I think you can enrolled your application.when op need more member he can add you on the list.thanks
Activity: 647
Twitter campaign still running? May i can join for this?
Activity: 293
How about me?

I would guess its because you didn't have the hashtags "about BetBaller with the same hashtags."
Activity: 434
How about me?
Activity: 140
Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin
Thank you I confirmed that I received the 3 mbtc into my betballer's account.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
@OP, why does there is a junior member on the spreadsheet it is clearly stated to the requirements that member only can participate to the canpaign?
Activity: 1067
Is it only twitter campaign, or is possible to applicate to be a part of this amazing Bitcointalk advertisement signature campaign?

Watching every post in this thread! Just to be accepted.. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
Payment received, thanks BetballerFrancis.
Activity: 252
I am applying for this campaign and now waiting for OP's reply about me all details are posting as under thanks

BetBaller username     bit13342
Twitter account         https://twitter.com/gbitcoin99
Twitter audit             https://www.twitteraudit.com/gbitcoin99        96%

Followers                 1916
Pages:
Jump to: