Pages:
Author

Topic: ◕❺❺◕ BetBaller.com Social Media Campaign ◕❺❺◕ Up to 0.022 ฿ per Month - page 8. (Read 9906 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi Everyone, all payments will be made today. Apologies for the delay. Can you all, if you have not done so already, please provide your Bitcoin addresses? Thank you.

Francis
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
The pay day passes but OP didn't go online and never informed or update the payment as what he said payment is every friday in our betballer account but I didn't receive any of this.
The payments will be made weekly!
The payments will be made every Friday, BetBaller website server time 10:00.
Payments will be made on your BetBaller accounts from which you need to make at-least 1 bet with no minimum
But maybe OP is busy because he's last active was Sept 15 so we will wait for the payment for 1-3 days but if there's no payment receive we will stop to promoting this site.

Regards
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
My BetBaller Username: raiblock
My twitter account: https://twitter.com/Cryptolit
Number of Followers: 700+
My Twitter Audit Score: 100% https://www.twitteraudit.com/cryptolit
I use avatar and personal text,tweet and retweet done for today.
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Is this campaign open for new members or still closed waiting for update from OP

it is obvious that the payday, and all of  members from this campaign  waiting sounds from OP, and BetBaller owners
keeps an eye on this thread in next day or two
Activity: 252
Is this campaign open for new members or still closed waiting for update from OP
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
Today was supposed to be first payment at 10.00 BetBaller server time but so far still nothing.I try to found some info on their chat,but they not have any info about this campaing.They ask link to this thread,and after that conversation is ended.

Only thing they say that BetBaller server time is GMT+0.
The manager of this campaign didn't log in today, but I think we shouldn't be worried about the payments, maybe they have technical problem , so it is just a matter of time.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Today was supposed to be first payment at 10.00 BetBaller server time but so far still nothing.I try to found some info on their chat,but they not have any info about this campaing.They ask link to this thread,and after that conversation is ended.

Only thing they say that BetBaller server time is GMT+0.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 669
Username: th3nolo
Twitter: https://twitter.com/th3nolo
Real followers: 465
audit: 86% https://www.twitteraudit.com/th3nolo

want to join if there is available slot
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
I just want to join with your avatar and pm today but seems like I can't access the link you provided for the avatar image.

I got this maintenance on the site. Can you give me other link that I can use?
~snip~

Maybe you can try to right click the avatar of betballer that is already worn by the members of this campaign and click save as image. And you can try it to wear as your avatar if the link is not working.
Activity: 434
I just want to join with your avatar and pm today but seems like I can't access the link you provided for the avatar image.

I got this maintenance on the site. Can you give me working link that I can use?

Activity: 589
Merit: 502
Hey,
Just want to confirm you that i use avatar from today. please update my info among with the twitter details.
thank you
Activity: 140
Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin
Already retweeted all your recent tweets and have 1 tweet for this week
https://twitter.com/bittoshi
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
Username: supercops
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Extremcrypto
Real followers: 3400+
audit: 91% https://www.twitteraudit.com/extremcrypto

want to join if there is available slot
thanx
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
@betballer you really need to do more in the area of tweeting. As a user registered member of the site and this campaign, the site has great potential that can be exploited with lot of activities... If its even going to be about matches and odds it won't take long time to tweet and we start the retweeting and everything attached... To achieve the desired objective...

I think most of you havent read the op post.he stated that you have to retweets those tweet which have mentioned hashtags.check once more,or at end of week you will say that you havent received the payment. Grin
Betballer twitter account does not have any tweets with the mentioned hashtags , it is not our problem .
By the way , I checked the participants list and did not find your name , are you a participant in this campaign ?
No,i am fb user but i like gambling on good service which give good bonus and flexible ways.i am still disappointed that i do not see fb campaign (gambling).

Truth is we have done very little on FB at all but we will be starting to push it very soon. It is important we get it going!

Francis
I think most of you havent read the op post.he stated that you have to retweets those tweet which have mentioned hashtags.check once more,or at end of week you will say that you havent received the payment. Grin
Betballer twitter account does not have any tweets with the mentioned hashtags , it is not our problem .
By the way , I checked the participants list and did not find your name , are you a participant in this campaign ?
No,i am fb user but i like gambling on good service which give good bonus and flexible ways.i am still disappointed that i do not see fb campaign (gambling).

Truth is we have done very little on FB at all but we will be starting to push it very soon. It is important we get it going!

Francis

We will be pushing more tweets out but feel free to retweet any of our tweets if you see them - we will obviously still paying people if fault is on our side. It is not imperative they have those hashtags in there.

Francis
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: