Pages:
Author

Topic: BetCoin.TM Referral Campaign [closed - will revamp soon] - page 6. (Read 9748 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
Hi sir can you still accepting?
i read this in the first page
We warned you guys to be judicious with your links. Due to high volume of attempted fraud the contest will be closed to new entrants until further notice. We will make payouts for users next Saturday for current link holders, and create a new promo for the referral links to accept more entrants.

I just want to know if still accepting or new campaign open is starting?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Yes my referral confirmed too they got 0.0015 jdc
But i guess we(Referer) will be paid 0.015 Jadecoins.Right? Atleast for the referrals we refer before the rate decreased?
Please betcoin.tm confirm this! Smiley

Yes, before the amount was decreased you will get the original amount.

hey. my account is joom. can i get ref-link ?
Damn, why don't u read the post above this one from ajerselde? He explained to another user that the campaign is closed to new people...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
But i guess we(Referer) will be paid 0.015 Jadecoins.Right? Atleast for the referrals we refer before the rate decreased?

hey. my account is joom. can i get ref-link ?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Check the IP of the referals and u will see that atleast I did not do any multiple signups.
If u do this with all referals links, then it easy to see who has been cheating ur system.
I contacted support and they told me I get paid on saturday, that is right?

I agree with the above, people who tried to trick the campaign should be purged, and you should ban all known VPN adresses also from your promotions.
Regarding the payout, i believe op said that the cashout is on saturday for referrers, so yes.

i didnt recieve my referral link my username : saimanoj

It's because the campaign is now closed, and no more special promo relinks will be given away.

cheers
legendary

Check the IP of the referals and u will see that atleast I did not do any multiple signups.
If u do this with all referals links, then it easy to see who has been cheating ur system.
I contacted support and they told me I get paid on saturday, that is right?
Activity: 196
if the compaign is suspended then pay all the people who referred others (genuine one) before suspending 0.015 jdc per referral as promised.will you?
donator
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

donator
Activity: 672
Are they going to PM the referral link? never got mine since yesterday.
betcoin username: poloki

The campaign has been suspended.. It says so at the top. We're going to launch another one but we didn't want to lock this topic so you all could air any grievances you had about the changes. We understand that it's not ideal - but we were getting literally THOUSANDS of live chat requests from fraudsters. We were unable to properly care for our regulars and for people who were new to the site from the referrals that had genuine questions.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
well this is sad for i was tring to refer my link in account but i guess better late than nothing:) 

my id: lepsti at betcoin.tm
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Hey what's up! Count me in on this referral program please Smiley

Username: wartortel

Thanks in advance Kiss

I am patiently waiting for my ref link to be sent on pm, its been 2 days now and I haven't received a single pm.
I think its still closed check the op's post on the first page..
And i think the site still under construction because i can't access the site...
And always say dns_probe_finished_bad_config..
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hey what's up! Count me in on this referral program please Smiley

Username: wartortel

Thanks in advance Kiss

I am patiently waiting for my ref link to be sent on pm, its been 2 days now and I haven't received a single pm.
legendary
Activity: 1218
user name: outlander
Activity: 336
SPYCE | Rise of Web 3.0 - www.decenternet.com
nice promo
username : ukon

thx sir  Wink
Activity: 812
@BetcoinTm, will I get paid for the referals I got before u decreased the rate?
Please reply to my PM, thanks in advance!
Its not fair they just change this rate without any prior notice now I am thinking to stop this because in start they are doing like this then in future I have not good exceptions from them
legendary
@BetcoinTm, will I get paid for the referals I got before u decreased the rate?
Please reply to my PM, thanks in advance!
copper member
Activity: 1386
The topic title and OP is misleading as you guys are only giving a bonus of 0.0015 BTC(JDC) currently
Are u sure that they pay 0.0015 JadeCoin? Is that a typing mistake or is the rate really decreased?

Please read the OP, Secondly I confirm that my referral are just getting paid .0015 BTC lol
legendary
The topic title and OP is misleading as you guys are only giving a bonus of 0.0015 BTC(JDC) currently
Are u sure that they pay 0.0015 JadeCoin? Is that a typing mistake or is the rate really decreased?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Activity: 257
username:smallsecretary
Pages:
Jump to: