Pages:
Author

Topic: BetCoin.TM Referral Campaign [closed - will revamp soon] - page 7. (Read 9748 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Sir can i join. Im already have an account there my username is arvinzx20.
PM me my affiliate link thank you..

Please read the OP, there is Clearly written

We warned you guys to be judicious with your links. Due to high volume of attempted fraud the contest will be closed to new entrants until further notice. We will make payouts for users next Saturday for current link holders, and create a new promo for the referral links to accept more entrants.
Thank you sir for fast reply.Sorry I dont read all in the first page thats why Im trying to propose to join...
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Please read the OP, there is Clearly written

We warned you guys to be judicious with your links. Due to high volume of attempted fraud the contest will be closed to new entrants until further notice. We will make payouts for users next Saturday for current link holders, and create a new promo for the referral links to accept more entrants.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
username: mikescott191uk

send me link please
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I got problem with my previous account, so I made new account.. Can I have new personal referral link? My new username is Lukman10
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
i used reff link from other so can i get mine ? for shared to other too ?

betcoin.tm username  : drone

thx

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Are they going to PM the referral link? never got mine since yesterday.
betcoin username: poloki
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I would like to join here
My username: brianlee01

Thank you
Activity: 84
Quickseller Stop Sexting Me
There needs to be a way to see our referrals and some ouare reporting only receiving .0015
There is no way to see our referrals :/ Thats why i dont like it.
Read topic.  They change prize. Now 0.0015

dont tell me what to do! we are fighting
Please dont trolling here idiot. And before u write something read topic(I know reading can be hard for you but please just try)

hey dickhead i did read the topic. the shit i mentioned was added afterwards and still doesnt mention in in the title so seriously go back to your basement.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
"New payout per referral is 0.0015"
Just so you know, you still need to change the image and the title of the thread.
Activity: 44
There needs to be a way to see our referrals and some ouare reporting only receiving .0015

Please dont trolling here idiot. And before u write something read topic(I know reading can be hard for you but please just try)

Activity: 343
Merit: 100
BetcoinTM user: petermike

Thanks!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hello
I just joined your campaign
I would like a ref link.
Username: hellacopter

thanks.
Activity: 28
Hi, I didn't get my referral link. I'm I allowed to join? my BetCoin username is: poloki

Thanks
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I am interested in join this campaign.

username: angaper
New reffs say they dont saw bonus from my ref link. Before that +20 people register and everything was ok.
Now people dont get bonus. One guy cant withdraw he have error.

Did they try to withdraw as jade coin instead of changing it to bitcoin. They could have forgot to create a signed message on the bitcoin address. These are the main two porblems that they would have faced! Does the ref link still work?
Bro i say them everything. One of them wagered jadecoin win some btc. He create a signed message and now he cant withdraw.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
New reffs say they dont saw bonus from my ref link. Before that +20 people register and everything was ok.
Now people dont get bonus. One guy cant withdraw he have error.

Did they try to withdraw as jade coin instead of changing it to bitcoin. They could have forgot to create a signed message on the bitcoin address. These are the main two porblems that they would have faced! Does the ref link still work?
Pages:
Jump to: