Pages:
Author

Topic: BetKing.io - Anniversary promo - All players credited up to $500 in free bets! - page 43. (Read 27383 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
... One can easily exchange to these coins and gamble.

And pay ~1 % fee to a service like Shapeshift every time? In my opinion this kind of defeats the purpose
of gambling at a site with 1 % house-edge when you are already down 1 % due to exchanging your
altcoins before even loading the dice game  Wink

I´m not saying that Dean should add every shitcoin available, but a few popular additions
would be good. Try to see it from the point of BKB token holders, every additional altcoin
increases turnover and therefore also site profits in the long-term.
Betking already has 2 altcoins (eth and ltc) , those 2 alts are really popular and i think are enough at this moment. i saw the stats of c-g today and most wagered coin is eth, when converted to bitcoin value the wagering amount is more than btc wagering.
probably in future monero could be added first then others. Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Site looks amazing and I like the stats. Betking running hot, also good options to bet on the upcoming canelo boxing match with btc, good wirk dean.
Activity: 625
Merit: 252
it is my first time to register and play here, i like the design, its very neat and mobile friendly, rolls were fast,tried the deposit bonus in Ltc but sadly i failed to complete the wagering requirement, i had fun though and will definitely coming back! Great job Dean, keep it up!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Is there an ETA on affiliate program by the way?
Activity: 658
Merit: 282
... One can easily exchange to these coins and gamble.

And pay ~1 % fee to a service like Shapeshift every time? In my opinion this kind of defeats the purpose
of gambling at a site with 1 % house-edge when you are already down 1 % due to exchanging your
altcoins before even loading the dice game  Wink

I´m not saying that Dean should add every shitcoin available, but a few popular additions
would be good. Try to see it from the point of BKB token holders, every additional altcoin
increases turnover and therefore also site profits in the long-term.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
Are there already plans to introduce additional currencies? Or will it be BTC, ETH and
LTC for the time being?
There are plans to introduce altcoins in the future however unless there is a large demand for one. Right now, as BetKing is doing fine with just these three there isn't much of a point to implement coin support for less popular options.

I think LTC and ETH are already good altcoins then why need to add more coins?

I know currently bitcoin transactions fees are high and slow so we need alternative options for that both LTC and ETC are good enough but don't know why a need to add other more coins. One can easily exchange to these coins and gamble.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
Are there already plans to introduce additional currencies? Or will it be BTC, ETH and
LTC for the time being?
There are plans to introduce altcoins in the future however unless there is a large demand for one. Right now, as BetKing is doing fine with just these three there isn't much of a point to implement coin support for less popular options.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Very professional website, i have to say, Dean... thanks for your effort.

I was looking at the "tutorial" for dicing, nicely done, havent seen such thing before this good.
legendary
Merit: 1021
You can now bet on Canelo VS Golovkin at https://betking.io/sports

Activity: 658
Merit: 282
Hi!
should not the amount of BCH be equal to amount of deposited BTC?!
The BCH was liquidated. If you look closely the units are in terms of BTC.

I missed this at first glance. Thank you for pointing this out.

LTC for the time being?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
so I activated the bonus and deposited 0.075 BTC , the bonus progress is showing under the betting tabs but the house edge isn't 0
the win chance is still 49.5% and the target is under 49.5 for low and higher 50.4999 for high , so is there something that I should do beside activating the bonus in order to get 0% house edge , or how exactly this bonus works ??

EDIT : so as I understood the whole new bonus is just to make players breakeven , so it's not +EV
it's still nice but why we have to place the bets only on X2 , at least make us bet on all multis
Activity: 22
What I'm wondering is which was the date our deposits were locked,  since the distrubution is going to be divided in FIAT terms and multiple cryptos were used, to figure out how many tokens we're getting the value of those cryptos was locked at which date?
Or is it locked at all?

I guess you are looking for this:
https://imgur.com/FF59JB3
legendary
UPDATE REGARDING BKB TOKENS:

Distribution will be delayed until next week.

We are focusing more on getting the sports betting live for the Canelo Vs GGG fight this weekend as well as other features/marketing backend fixes that are important for players

Your ICO tx, including byteball and BCH should show in your https://betking.io/ account page if you scroll down to tx history and click ICO

I don't see Byteball but I could have swore I did on Ico dashboard 1-2 weeks ago.
"actmyname" few posts above said bch was liquidated and btc amount were reflected into users deposit/ico tab, same thing was done for byteball. check your account's ico tab, you should see btc tx not byteball.

Everyones account still shows 0 BKB right?

Got a bit frightened now as I've logged in 0BTC, 0 BKB, 0 deposits, 0 withdrawals
Figured out the ICO tab still has my deposit so guessing we just didn't update shit  Cheesy

Dunno why my 0.2BTC deposit on McGregor isn't showing on my deposits page.

Also, whitelisting my btc address shows it as invalid.

Same for me. We all hope tokens will be distirubuted in this week Smiley

Huh He said its delayed till next week.
Yep, distribution is delayed. dean is working on upcoming sport match Canelo Vs GGG. probably due to this distribution is delayed.
Activity: 49

Got a bit frightened now as I've logged in 0BTC, 0 BKB, 0 deposits, 0 withdrawals
Figured out the ICO tab still has my deposit so guessing we just didn't update shit  Cheesy

Huh He said its delayed till next week.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
What I'm wondering is which was the date our deposits were locked,  since the distrubution is going to be divided in FIAT terms and multiple cryptos were used, to figure out how many tokens we're getting the value of those cryptos was locked at which date?
Or is it locked at all?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
I haven't played in betking till now but these two things looks really interesting.
Deposits in Bitcoin go to Segwit addresses.

Also for the first week there's no withdrawal fees.
Its still zero withdrawal fees there? or it has been increased lately?
Activity: 429
Merit: 263
UPDATE REGARDING BKB TOKENS:

Distribution will be delayed until next week.

We are focusing more on getting the sports betting live for the Canelo Vs GGG fight this weekend as well as other features/marketing backend fixes that are important for players

Your ICO tx, including byteball and BCH should show in your https://betking.io/ account page if you scroll down to tx history and click ICO

I don't see Byteball but I could have swore I did on Ico dashboard 1-2 weeks ago.
Activity: 22

Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Bitcoiner
When affiliate program live ?
legendary

Mine shows 0 bkb as well, bkb distribution hasn't happened yet. Wink

A little bit of a flaw. I am trying to recover my account by using the "forgot password" option, its says an email was sent, I checked my email and it was just a verification email. Thanks for looking at my issue.
Well, just tested the forgot password and it worked fine for me! (changed password to even more complex one lol). maybe give a try again now?
Pages:
Jump to: