Pages:
Author

Topic: BetKing.io - ICO - $4.7 million raised, last week to take part! - page 3. (Read 29843 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
I tried to deposit ETH onto betking to bet the fight, instead I deposited to the ICO.

Is there anyway to fix this? I deposited from bittrex too, so don't think I could even get the tokens if I wanted to deposit to ICO.
You really had bad luck. Hopefully they can fix this or you could lose the money.
Granted, they should put a more blunt warning on the ICO page.

Contact them ASAP:
[email protected]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=565024
https://twitter.com/BetKingIO
https://www.facebook.com/BetKingIO
https://t.me/joinchat/GmNTqw7kaxhGRqsJhRuzzw
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Considering you guys are accepting bets for the boxing game. Are you also planning for a sportsbet in the immediate launch phase of the tokens ? Or only after a few months ?
Probably after few months/according to the roadmap(in 2018), the current betting on Mayweather vs McGregor is a special promo. currently 155 btc have been wagered, wow!
That's a lots of gamblers playing inside this site just looking for the outcome of this game and it will be a good way promoting their business to as I know that this game is just all about money and we are looking forward if how the two fighters will showcase their talents.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I tried to deposit ETH onto betking to bet the fight, instead I deposited to the ICO.

Is there anyway to fix this? I deposited from bittrex too, so don't think I could even get the tokens if I wanted to deposit to ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Considering you guys are accepting bets for the boxing game. Are you also planning for a sportsbet in the immediate launch phase of the tokens ? Or only after a few months ?
Probably after few months/according to the roadmap(in 2018), the current betting on Mayweather vs McGregor is a special promo. currently 155 btc have been wagered, wow!
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
Metawin.com
Excellent I have been searching for a site to bet on Mayweather versus McGregor. found betking just in time!

Kidding us right ? Literally every site takes that bet.
Yeah, but the odds are slightly different if you compare it to every site that offers the moneyline/match winner. Betking has a bigger vigorish though when I compared their odds to different bookies.
legendary
Activity: 954
Merit: 1000
Maybe they do have the plan on creating such field since they do already accepting these kind of sportsbet but there no word yet regarding on this one and i would like to know too.
Or maybe they are just opening this since this is really a money-making event for sure.

I believe I have read the road map did have it but not in this year. I am guessing this is just a separate event.

Excellent I have been searching for a site to bet on Mayweather versus McGregor. found betking just in time!

Kidding us right ? Literally every site takes that bet.
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
Why is it only possible to bet on the fight using Bitcoin? I thought that you would start
accepting several altcoins (especially ETH and LTC) along with the relaunch.

On the other hand, the site design at test.betking.io looks really great!

The fight betting was a last minute decision and was launched with very cut down features to get it on quickly in time for the fight.

The latest odds on Conor are 5.1 (+410)

Also the ICO is still ongoing and has a 5% discount for the rest of the week. Total raised now over $4.3 million!

We also just setup a new company in Costa Rica, BetKing S.R.L. Costa Rica Registration ID# 3-102-744110

Congrats on setting up the company in Costa Rica!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Maybe they do have the plan on creating such field since they do already accepting these kind of sportsbet but there no word yet regarding on this one and i would like to know too.
Or maybe they are just opening this since this is really a money-making event for sure.
R21
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
Hope it's best btc gambling site yet.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
not doing anything wrong you dont even have that link on the first page how the fuck anyone gonna know where to go lol
It is on the first page. It's also in many other places. Like Dean's signature for example. And name.

First post:

[Web]

I think when people see "Betking.io" in the thread title they would most likely go there.

lol i would have never clicked on any of those or anyones sig it says its for updates/stayuptospeed not the site
legendary
Activity: 954
Merit: 1000
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
not doing anything wrong you dont even have that link on the first page how the fuck anyone gonna know where to go lol
It is on the first page. It's also in many other places. Like Dean's signature for example. And name.

First post:

[Web]

I think when people see "Betking.io" in the thread title they would most likely go there.
legendary
Giving the best odds anywhere on McGregor at 5.5 (+450)!

If you want to bet more than the max on site pm me. I'm getting people asking to put 100's of Bitcoin on Floyd so can take much larger Conor bets to accomodate.

not the best odds mcg is +477 on nitro

You should have checked site before posting because that post was from hours ago, it's been +478 for a while on betking Smiley

i dont even know how to look at ur site all i see is dice lol

You must be doing something very wrong then as it's the main thing on the homepage http://betking.io

legendary
Merit: 1021

If you want to bet more than the max on site pm me. I'm getting people asking to put 100's of Bitcoin on Floyd so can take much larger Conor bets to accomodate.

You should have checked site before posting because that post was from hours ago, it's been +478 for a while on betking Smiley

You must be doing something very wrong then as it's the main thing on the homepage http://betking.io
legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary
Merit: 1009
Hey i invest some litecoins taking part in the ICO. I was wondering if having send them through an exchane was of any cause for concern ? I've seen ICO where the guys specifically mentionned not to send coins from an exchange. Any reason i should be converned? Cheers
I think it's ok to send from an exchange for betking ico, tokens aren't distributed instantly to address you send from, you'll be later asked to provide eth address for token distribution. please in future if participating in any other ico use wallets with full private keys control.
Pages:
Jump to: