Pages:
Author

Topic: BetKing.io - ICO - $4.7 million raised, last week to take part! - page 10. (Read 29843 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Thanks alot, but regarding 1).

How to determine how much tokens you get for lets say 1 ETH? If there's no contribution cap, you may run out of tokens if the max is 100m.

Lets speak hypothetically;

A person gets 1 million tokens for 1ETH, and people contribute 101 ETH... then what? That would be 101m where the max is 100m? Or maybe i misunderstand your explanation? How many tokens will be give for like 1 eth?

There's a total of 70 million tokens, their value will be calculated by dividing the total amount of funds gathered with the ICO with the total token supply (70 million)

So for example, if we gather 35 million $, then the value of the token would be 0.5$

ICO funds / Token supply = Token price

35 million / 70 million = 0.5$

If we gather 7 million $, then it's
7 million / 70 million = 0.1$

Hope you understand now Smiley

I don't think you understand my question.

Normally, ICO's tell me how much tokens i get for 1 ETH.

Lets say; i get 70.000 tokens for 1 ETH, so that means 10 ETH for 700K tokens, 100 ETH for 7 million tokens and 1000 ETH for 70 million tokens. So in this scenario 1000 ETH is max contribution.

But the first post in the topic says there is no contribution limit. So what if too much people contribute and your total contribution comes around 3000 ETH?

Or are you also dividing the tokens by the amount of ETH or BTC cntributed, then you are unable to tell how many tokens people will get for 1 BTC or 1 ETH.

I'm not talking about the value, i'm talking about the amount of tokens per ETH or BTC in this ICO Tongue

Thanks in advance Smiley

If the investments are unlimited and token supply is fixed, it means the tokens distribution will be decided upon the amount of investments.

Therefore, if there's a total of 70 million $ of investments and 70 million tokens

For each 1$ you have invested, you would have gotten 1$

If there was 35 million$ of token, for each 1$ invested, you'd get 2$
If there were 7 million$ of investments, for each 1$ invested you'd get 10 tokens

Ah, that way, so its divided after the ICO and no way of telling how many tokens per ETH and/or BTC at forehand. Thanks. Smiley

I haven't seen such ICO before thats why im asking, all ICO's i know said  "xxx token per eth/btc".

Thanks again for taking the time to reply.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
hello dev, Where I can see the calculation stake Huh

Details will be revealed later. The bounty campaign apart from bug bounties has been cancelled.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
hello dev, Where I can see the calculation stake Huh
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
kinda sounds like a roulete game you never know until you spin place your bets

The discussion is pointless, it doesn't matter how many tokens you'll hold
It's all about value, and your investment will hold the value you have invested
Nothing more, nothing less
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021
Initial batch of BCH sold brings total pre-sale to:
384.32914970 btc
725.23452330 eth

USD 1,245,293.08

Your BCH contribution will show in dashboard tonitgh/tomorrow.
Thanks

ICO starts in 2 days 3 hours. https://ico.betking.io
Activity: 900
Merit: 503

How to determine how much tokens you get for lets say 1 ETH? If there's no contribution cap, you may run out of tokens if the max is 100m.

A person gets 1 million tokens for 1ETH, and people contribute 101 ETH... then what? That would be 101m where the max is 100m? Or maybe i misunderstand your explanation? How many tokens will be give for like 1 eth?

There's a total of 70 million tokens, their value will be calculated by dividing the total amount of funds gathered with the ICO with the total token supply (70 million)

So for example, if we gather 35 million $, then the value of the token would be 0.5$

Lets say; i get 70.000 tokens for 1 ETH, so that means 10 ETH for 700K tokens, 100 ETH for 7 million tokens and 1000 ETH for 70 million tokens. So in this scenario 1000 ETH is max contribution.

But the first post in the topic says there is no contribution limit. So what if too much people contribute and your total contribution comes around 3000 ETH?

Or are you also dividing the tokens by the amount of ETH or BTC cntributed, then you are unable to tell how many tokens people will get for 1 BTC or 1 ETH.

I'm not talking about the value, i'm talking about the amount of tokens per ETH or BTC in this ICO Tongue

Thanks in advance Smiley

The amount of tokens per ETH/BTC is determined by how much is raised in the ICO. We will know how much each token is worth after the ICO ends. It's impossible to determine how much each token is in ETH/BTC at this point. There's also no way too much is raised because the total amount in $ raised (convertable to ETH/BTC etc.) is divided by the total amount of tokens (70 million) which will determine the initial price.

You're confusing this with ICOs that determine how much each token is worth beforehand. In BetKing ICO you will know the amount of tokens you will get after the ICO ends and therefore is determined by your share of total raised.
kinda sounds like a roulete game you never know until you spin place your bets
Activity: 210
Merit: 11

Thanks in advance Smiley

The amount of tokens per ETH/BTC is determined by how much is raised in the ICO. We will know how much each token is worth after the ICO ends. It's impossible to determine how much each token is in ETH/BTC at this point. There's also no way too much is raised because the total amount in $ raised (convertable to ETH/BTC etc.) is divided by the total amount of tokens (70 million) which will determine the initial price.

You're confusing this with ICOs that determine how much each token is worth beforehand. In BetKing ICO you will know the amount of tokens you will get after the ICO ends and therefore is determined by your share of total raised.
legendary
Freedom&Honor

Thanks in advance Smiley

If the investments are unlimited and token supply is fixed, it means the tokens distribution will be decided upon the amount of investments.

Therefore, if there's a total of 70 million $ of investments and 70 million tokens

For each 1$ you have invested, you would have gotten 1$

If there was 35 million$ of token, for each 1$ invested, you'd get 2$
If there were 7 million$ of investments, for each 1$ invested you'd get 10 tokens
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
good afternoon. I participated in the bounty of the company on Twitter in the list I have under No. 169 but there are no charges for the work done. Why is that ? The Cabinet operated while working and noted the number of retweets. This is cheating and all the work wasted ..?

If you paid attention then you would come to the realization that users would be compensated for their efforts.

Just a reminder to previous bounty participants since I'm seeing a lot of confusion.

All legit participants who were in the program before now will be compensated with some BetKing Bankroll Token after the ICO ends in September.

Just hold on and wait. Feeling indignant yet remaining ignorant won't do you any favors.

I just want clarity on this issue. Just inappropriate to silence. I did not even think of indignation and ignorance did not affect me, either. The project manager simply had to notify the forum about the events. Neither I alone asked about it. The table could be filled then and there were fewer questions too.
legendary
Merit: 1009

Thanks in advance Smiley

It depends how much the ico has raised, like many have tried to explain it to you. let me try...

let's say ico raised 10000 btc. (i hope my calculation are correct!  Roll Eyes)
10000/70000000 = 0.000142857143 btc per token.
with 1 btc  you will get 7000 bkb tokens.
with 1 eth you will get  550 bkb tokens.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Thanks in advance Smiley
legendary
Freedom&Honor
hope crowdsale sale goes bad for you dean.

you screwed your marketers. hope you dont screw the investors

From where I'm standing every bounty campaign participant carries a risk. If the campaign didn't work, it got cancelled. Not sure I'd call it being screwed...

yeah your right. but an email telling us it's gone would have been nice.

i had to find out from here. was going to put a lot of work into the next 4 weeks for dean then come to this.

no hard feelings. wasnt going to make much. just seems like bullshit. that's all

Just makes the betking name in general look like it can't finish what it starts and to go from a promised figure to an unclear reward is flat out bogus.

That's why bounty managers are usually hired, to take time to do the job correctly.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
'Bout It.

From where I'm standing every bounty campaign participant carries a risk. If the campaign didn't work, it got cancelled. Not sure I'd call it being screwed...

i had to find out from here. was going to put a lot of work into the next 4 weeks for dean then come to this.

no hard feelings. wasnt going to make much. just seems like bullshit. that's all

Just makes the betking name in general look like it can't finish what it starts and to go from a promised figure to an unclear reward is flat out bogus.
legendary
Freedom&Honor

legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
Ico dashboard site live https://ico.betking.io/

You can click join now and create an account.
If you were in the pre-sale make sure to add your email address.
Pre-sale transactions will have to be added manually so email me the username you signed up with and I'll add it.

Also report any issues/improvements

Note: Aware of the weird background change already and the stats loading slow Smiley will get that fixed right away

Site's looking pretty good, nice
legendary
Ico dashboard site live https://ico.betking.io/

You can click join now and create an account.
If you were in the pre-sale make sure to add your email address.
Pre-sale transactions will have to be added manually so email me the username you signed up with and I'll add it.

Also report any issues/improvements

Note: Aware of the weird background change already and the stats loading slow Smiley will get that fixed right away
legendary
Hello I Think i got some bugs here
http://prntscr.com/g40ao9
http://prntscr.com/g40b44

I made a ber 1.2 BTC free why the balance become reduce 1 satoshi? 13.599999

Looks like a rounding issue which I'll get looked at right away. Thanks

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Yungsin
Hello I Think i got some bugs here
http://prntscr.com/g40ao9
http://prntscr.com/g40b44

I made a ber 1.2 BTC free why the balance become reduce 1 satoshi? 13.599999
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus

legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

Pages:
Jump to: