Pages:
Author

Topic: BetKing.io - ICO - $4.7 million raised, last week to take part! - page 30. (Read 29865 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
What happened with the ambitious relaunch plans?
Is it still happening?

In fact, you are right. I think that we wait already long enough for some updates.
It would be great to hear something Op... Wink

Sorry for lack of updates but in my last one I said I would post when there was news.

We now have almost the whole site (the new version that people were able to test last month or so) rewritten from scratch again but in NodeJs now and running on Linux instead of C# and Windows.

There's a live version that's up for testing but I still need to add some fixes to the account page. Also app management hasn't been finished yet.
Once these are added I will post the link here.

Once that's done we can get back to where we were last month and start adding the new features needed before it goes live for real Smiley

really good news! thx for the heads up
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021
Is it still happening?

In fact, you are right. I think that we wait already long enough for some updates.

Sorry for lack of updates but in my last one I said I would post when there was news.

We now have almost the whole site (the new version that people were able to test last month or so) rewritten from scratch again but in NodeJs now and running on Linux instead of C# and Windows.

There's a live version that's up for testing but I still need to add some fixes to the account page. Also app management hasn't been finished yet.
Once these are added I will post the link here.

Once that's done we can get back to where we were last month and start adding the new features needed before it goes live for real Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
Is it still happening?

Activity: 658
Merit: 282
Is it still happening?
DNL
Activity: 165
Merit: 19
Let me know if you need a pentester, and how much you'll pay for finding security flaws.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Sorry for the lack of updates.

Nothing new to really show or tell at the moment unfortunately except that I am still working on it.

The new release date will be "when it's done" Smiley

I haven't been able to commit all my time recently to it.
There's been added delays with scrapping the new code and then using a new development language and platform.

Also I just want to make sure everything is done right and to make it as secure as possible.

Will post again when the test site is back online.

Thanks
This looks like a long back initiated gambling website which has gained good reputation from the gamblers. To popularize it too did several promotional thread as well organised few campaigns. This time too on the relaunch can expect free test giveaways. Good luck.
legendary
Sorry for the lack of updates.

Nothing new to really show or tell at the moment unfortunately except that I am still working on it.

The new release date will be "when it's done" Smiley

I haven't been able to commit all my time recently to it.
There's been added delays with scrapping the new code and then using a new development language and platform.

Also I just want to make sure everything is done right and to make it as secure as possible.

Will post again when the test site is back online.

Thanks
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
What happened? Why the re-launch? I've been gone for a long time. Good to see Deano still around.

The site was running good and making good profits each day but one day dean decided to shut it down. May be he was bored to do same things over and over again. But he couldn't keep himself away from those excitements and gambling.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What happened? Why the re-launch? I've been gone for a long time. Good to see Deano still around.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
useless scum, u scammed anyone yet?> Roll Eyes
None, if dean want to scam people he already did that while he have 6000 btc from betking's investors.

where can see and try demo?
I want try it.

this app use your bankroll only?

No we can't. Just wait for new update from dean.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
where can see and try demo?
I want try it.

this app use your bankroll only?
Activity: 619
Merit: 252
useless scum, u scammed anyone yet?> Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
better to remove the preview links because they don't work  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
//tagging thread to follow
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
Inver-Crypto
do you have any tentative date to the relaunch???

can´t wait to see how gonna be at the end, good work there admin!!
Activity: 2268
Merit: 870
Are you currently working alone on your website? Because so much coding in so much languages is very difficult task (I think so).
Your website was good for dice and also very known to my mind. Why so many changes in coding if you are going to still make dice?
Also to my mind Betking sounds better on sports betting website, will be happy if I'll see this in future. Wish you success.
Activity: 698
Merit: 503
Substantiate your success.
Must admit I am pretty excited to see this launch.

I even log in to see when Dean has logged in last... Been a while now!

Busy as hell coding I bet.

Thanks

Unfortunately I've not been able to do much coding the past week or so.

Few things coming up so I'm going to look to hire a team to help finish.

Any Node developers reading pm me if you would like to work on BetKing.

what team?
legendary

Thanks

Unfortunately I've not been able to do much coding the past week or so.

Few things coming up so I'm going to look to hire a team to help finish.

Any Node developers reading pm me if you would like to work on BetKing.

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i can't open the site

Read the messaged earlier and it's not just you, even me I can't open the site so it's mean that betking.io is still on the test scenario. And if you read betking.io's post here;

It's not just you Smiley

I took that test version offline.
[..]

I will give updates in here and put a new test site up once I have changed everything over.

Thanks

Let's just wait for his update here in his thread so that we can have updates about the progress of his relaunching.
Pages:
Jump to: