Pages:
Author

Topic: BetKing.io - ICO - $4.7 million raised, last week to take part! - page 32. (Read 29865 times)

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
500 bitcoin? 1000 bitcoin? All I see there is 10? Is there like 990 more bitcoins he puts up somewhere else?
Anyway, the investment seems to be profitable here in Betking than most other places, great news for investors and maybe not so much for gamblers Cheesy

you miss the point of the investment bankroll:usually the maximum payout depend directly
on the total amount of money invested,so what is good for investors is good for gamblers Smiley
also there is no garantee that investors will profit all the time,a lucky whale could dig deep into that bankroll and make investors cry
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021
Small update:
Added keyboard shortcuts.
Chat message ordering fixed.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
500 bitcoin? 1000 bitcoin? All I see there is 10? Is there like 990 more bitcoins he puts up somewhere else?
Anyway, the investment seems to be profitable here in Betking than most other places, great news for investors and maybe not so much for gamblers Cheesy
Activity: 619
Merit: 252

you retarded poor piece of shit, i said stop pretending to be helping bbetking while advertising your useless rollin site here. get the fuck off this thread. save your fuckn observations to yourself.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Could use the crown, good idea. That or name it BKCoin?
I came up with "Kingcoin" today. If you like it, feel free to use it.
(sounds like King Kong)

I'm still trying to understand Investments. I've invested 1000 Bitcoin, then lost and won 1000 Bitcoin. Nobody else placed any bets. After this, my investment had a small profit ("Current" larger than what I invested).
If the site didn't earn, and commission is taken, I would expect my Investment shows a small loss. Did I just find a bug? Cheesy
(It could be caused by someone else investing/divesting at the same moment. That's unlikely though, as I tried it several times with the same results.)

Screenshot (edited to take out other investments): I've won and lost 500 Bitcoin after making this investment. This is the result:
legendary
Update:
We now have a very simple chat feature up so you can chat on site Smiley

It allows global chatroom for all apps but also app specific chat. It does have multi language support too but I need to tweak design before you can use that.

Please note the chat section still has design work and features to add. (users online, emojis etc)

I'll update github with latest issues and features regarding the chat tonight.

That's 2nd milestone reached. I'll create a new one for next week where we will be taking real deposits for play and invest Smiley
legendary
Update:
Divest now works
legendary
Update:
Removed the strict password requirements.

Note there's a lot of security features for accounts still to be added, things we had on old BetKing like 2fa and also features you see on exchanges and some other sites like confirm withdraw via email, whitelisting ip/devices etc.

legendary
Greeting
I want to greet you all here, and wish you luck in the future work.
I wanted to start a similar project but due to lack of knowledge and time I had to give up, but I have some ideas that you may like.

I think the app package should not be free, but it costs say 10 or 15 BTC
I always thought it was better quality than quantity (proof is moneypot)
At this price, I think you getting a contractor who will be more serious than free entrepreneur, and therefore you can expected more efforts from them in marketing, promotion, dedication, etc.
With this BTC you can offer full service: Website development and installation, investments, the further development of the service ... with fewer but better quality sites/admin have a much less work, conversation, settings, eliminating the problem ....

Is it possible that the app players login or register without the need to make an registration on betking main site?
This is important because, I as a contractor want seemingly totally independent service, which can be customized for my local market
Profit also can share depending on the originally invested BTC in app
These are some of my ideas that I think can contribute
I can offer you right now as buyer : )

Hi
Thanks for your message.
That is exactly how we will do things as I mentioned in a previous post.
There will be different packages available, including a very basic free one all the way up to having own accounts and own bankroll.

Will post more details about that in future.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Greeting
I want to greet you all here, and wish you luck in the future work.
I wanted to start a similar project but due to lack of knowledge and time I had to give up, but I have some ideas that you may like.

I think the app package should not be free, but it costs say 10 or 15 BTC
I always thought it was better quality than quantity (proof is moneypot)
At this price, I think you getting a contractor who will be more serious than free entrepreneur, and therefore you can expected more efforts from them in marketing, promotion, dedication, etc.
With this BTC you can offer full service: Website development and installation, investments, the further development of the service ... with fewer but better quality sites/admin have a much less work, conversation, settings, eliminating the problem ....

Is it possible that the app players login or register without the need to make an registration on betking main site?
This is important because, I as a contractor want seemingly totally independent service, which can be customized for my local market
Profit also can share depending on the originally invested BTC in app
These are some of my ideas that I think can contribute
I can offer you right now as buyer : )
legendary
Update:
Fixed some issues on the provably fair dialog.
That would have been an easy bug bounty, you couldn't set client seed so the game wasn't provably fair Smiley

Also changed a few things on backend that should speed thigns up a little.
Still not as fast as it could be yet as I've not moved to the proper server yet.

Working on divest and finishign chat now.
legendary
You will email users when site go live again?

Yeah I will.

How much is the reward for testing? I have been a software tester for 2 years, so maybe I can find some bugs for you to earn more bitcoins.  Grin

Undecided. Will mostly be in the form of reward points on the site. The greater the contribution the greater the rewards.

Hoping to have preview 2 finished this weekend.
Activity: 479
Merit: 533
How much is the reward for testing? I have been a software tester for 2 years, so maybe I can find some bugs for you to earn more bitcoins.  Grin
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
You will email users when site go live again?
legendary
Passwords must have at least one non letter or digit character. ---> Password must contain at least 1 special character eg: !@#*&%

Smiley

This is one of the worst approaches in UX. Just allow users to create their passwords freely.

I've had a few people mention this now.
I'm not sure what the problem is as it forces you to create a stronger password.

The amount of people that get their accounts hacked on gambling sites could have it prevented if they used a strong password.

Saying that though, I assumed sites like Bitfinex, Bitstamp and Polo all forced this rule but it turns out they don't.

Would like more feedback on this.

because many players are using password managers and if their settings are ,say "no special characters"
their passwords,as strong as they might be,wll not be accepted
so  they would have to go and change the setting,delete the old generated password,generate a new one,change settings back etc. i.e. nuissance
also it doesn't really make your password stronger,it is mostly the length and the uniqness of the pass that matters: p@ssword1 will get accepted
but it is by no means a strong password

Yeah that's valid point.
I'll remove that requirement on the next version I upload.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
Passwords must have at least one non letter or digit character. ---> Password must contain at least 1 special character eg: !@#*&%

Smiley

This is one of the worst approaches in UX. Just allow users to create their passwords freely.

I'm not sure what the problem is as it forces you to create a stronger password.

The amount of people that get their accounts hacked on gambling sites could have it prevented if they used a strong password.

Saying that though, I assumed sites like Bitfinex, Bitstamp and Polo all forced this rule but it turns out they don't.

because many players are using password managers and if their settings are ,say "no special characters"
their passwords,as strong as they might be,will not be accepted
so  they would have to go and change the setting,delete the old generated password,generate a new one,change settings back etc. i.e. nuissance
also it doesn't really make your password stronger,it is mostly the length and the uniqness of the pass that matters: p@ssword1 will get accepted
but it is by no means a strong password
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
I guess the problem is remembering the password.

It's the trade-off between a strong password, and being able to remember it. The harder the password, the more chance people use the same password on different sites.

The obvious solution: a password manager. My typical password is something like TAIF Cop]k~)T7O'mL}2P"Ka-[NG{_mF]:r&?.

A user who's account gets compromised because of a bad password is likely to blame the site.
legendary

Smiley

Activity: 158
Merit: 102

Smiley

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Your Anger. Your Anchor. But I`ll SAIL.

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: