Pages:
Author

Topic: Betnomi Poker Series $1000 prize pool minimum - page 15. (Read 5525 times)

legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
November 10, 2020, 06:35:57 PM
I'll join if you open a telegram group. Discord wasn't to successful the last time, but I'm down to try.

If we are still going to be 9 handed then I like the idea of 5K chip stacks and 8 minute blinds - If we have the option of being 6 or 8 max at a table then I'd like to see 10K chips with 8 minute blinds.

I am okay being the person to receive the 5$ and holding it for the finale if still needed. I need to confirm what I can see on my phone, to be sure I can confirm receipt days that I am working, apart from that I can commit to being able to confirm receipt of transfers up to 3 hours before the start of any tournament. Whether I play it or not.

I will try to make as many of these tournaments as possible, but can't guarantee anything.

Thanks for the work you've put in Yahoo
Telegram link has been added, i'm also fine with you holding the money. The only issue is all players must be using same currencies as you. So in their profile they'll all have to be using BTC or USD, whatever you are using.

The issue with the tourney starting stacks is they always start with larger then we are used to blinds and also Antes. So my suggestion would be a minimum 10000 stack.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
November 10, 2020, 05:15:39 PM
I'll join if you open a telegram group. Discord wasn't to successful the last time, but I'm down to try.

If we are still going to be 9 handed then I like the idea of 5K chip stacks and 8 minute blinds - If we have the option of being 6 or 8 max at a table then I'd like to see 10K chips with 8 minute blinds.

Im fine with whatever chip stacks that we are going with but the problem would be the blind structure. I personally prefer it to be 250 Bigs just like what we had on swc before although Im good if we decide to go with 100 or 200 Bigs and 8/10 minute blinds ( 8 minutes if we are going with 10k stack or 10 minutes if we are going with 5k stack )

I am okay being the person to receive the 5$ and holding it for the finale if still needed.

Im good with this. Steamtyme is trusted enough to hold the extra fees

Not sure if I can change this. This looks to be their standard payout on 9 players. If nothing else winners can transfer $$$ between each other if you guys are set on 50% 30% 20%

We can give more extra prizes to the 1st place.  Probably around 60-70% of the total extra fees collected
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 2036
November 10, 2020, 05:04:29 PM

I am okay being the person to receive the 5$ and holding it for the finale if still needed. I need to confirm what I can see on my phone, to be sure I can confirm receipt days that I am working, apart from that I can commit to being able to confirm receipt of transfers up to 3 hours before the start of any tournament. Whether I play it or not.

I will try to make as many of these tournaments as possible, but can't guarantee anything.

Thanks for the work you've put in Yahoo
legendary
November 10, 2020, 02:15:40 PM
I need final decisions from you all. Chip stacks, blind levels, who's gonna hold funds from extra buyins, and spreadsheet. We have about 1 day to figure things out. I wanna get this started Sunday for you.
legendary
November 10, 2020, 02:12:39 PM
BETNOMI has opened the door for us to have a new poker series ran on their site. They ran a couple freerolls for everyone to test out the platform and try different starting stacks to see which suited everyone, now it's time to get the series started.

Information

The series will feature 8 qualifier tournaments, a Grand Final and a Runners Up Final. There is an internal points structure, where you accumulate points to qualify for the Grand Final. If you are a regular player, you will automatically qualify for the Small Final(not open for qualifiers into the Grand Final).

We play Texas No Limit Hold'em, the starting stacks are 20000 chips, blind levels are 10 minutes and there is no late registration available.

Also considered opening a telegram group if you guys wanted to talk about this without it being on the forum. I'll leave that up to you.

Telegram
TELEGRAM

Entry fee and PW Info

The entry fee per tournament is $15. The site allows BTC deposits but your currency is shown in USD.
$5 you send to the account "Undertermined" via Buddy transfer. All of that money will go towards the prize pool for the Grand Final.

There are no entry fees for the Grand Final and the Small Final.

The tournaments are password protected, you will get the passwords via Personal Message (PM) in this forum, after you have sent the $5 per tournament to "Undetermined".

Tourney Schedule

A total of 8 qualifier tournaments will be played inside 8 weeks, Sundays 5PM GMT. If possible, register as early as possible, since there is no late registration available. Just send $5 to "Undetermined", get the password and register for the tournament for a fee of $15.

Q#1: 11/15/2020
Q#2: 11/22/2020
Q#3: 11/29/2020
Q#4: 12/06/2020
Q#5: 12/13/2020
Q#6: 12/20/2020
Q#7: 12/27/2020
Q#8: 1/03/2020

How the points work

To determine who will qualify for the Grand Final, we have an internal point structure, where you get a number of points for each tournament, when you finished inside the Top 10.

10th = 1 Point
9th = 2 Points
8th = 3 Points
7th = 4 Points
6th = 5 Points
5th = 6 Points
4th = 7 Points
3rd = 8 Points
2nd = 9 Points
1st = 10 Points

If two or more players have the same amount of points after 8 tournaments, the average finishing position in all tournaments participated will be the tie-breaker.

Grand Final

The 9 players with the most points from our internal point system will be eligible to play the Grand Final, which will take place on "Undertermined". You will likely  have to register for this tournament with a password I will send to all the qualifiers and don't have to pay an entry fee. Betnomi is sponsoring $1000 for this tournament and the $5 per tournament and participant from the qualifiers will be part of the prize pool as well. This additional prize money for the Top 3 will get sent to you via Buddy transfer on Betnomi.

1st: 40.1% of Prize Pool
2nd: 39.9% of Prize Pool
3rd: 20% of Prize Pool

Not sure if I can change this. This looks to be their standard payout on 9 players. If nothing else winners can transfer $$$ between each other if you guys are set on 50% 30% 20%

The Little Final

Every player who joined at least 2 of the 8 qualifying tournaments, will be eligible to play in the Small Final, no matter how many points they accumulated. You will receive a password for this tournament and don't have to pay an entry fee. TBD: I prefer only players to participate in this who have not qualified for the Grand Finale.

The date  is TBA and the prize is $300.

Spreadsheet

You can follow and monitor all happenings in the spreadsheet:

If you have any questions or find any mistakes, feel free to mention it in the dedicated threads or PM "Undetermined"

Miscellaneous

If you paid fees , but aren't able to participate in a tournament for whatever reason, the extra fee will be considered a donation. This is non negotiable. Consider it a gift to the big pool and move on. It's $5
Pages:
Jump to: