Pages:
Author

Topic: Betnomi/Bitcointalk forum poker series($2500 GRAND FINAL Whole field gets paid ) - page 3. (Read 1124 times)

legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
Guys, I'm in

New account with nickname - Sirlancevrot

hehe, i've found password, the same as tournament, but i can't register, it ask me for Login and password (i know password but what about login?)

Finally, I've done with everything. The registration process in poker lobby on Betnomi is out of native, for honest.

Also a question: Can i invite a friend of mine? He played with us like a year ago.
Welcome to the series, you can invite anyone you want.

Spreadsheet is posted in the OP @all
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
Guys, I'm in

New account with nickname - Sirlancevrot

hehe, i've found password, the same as tournament, but i can't register, it ask me for Login and password (i know password but what about login?)

Finally, I've done with everything. The registration process in poker lobby on Betnomi is out of native, for honest.

Also a question: Can i invite a friend of mine? He played with us like a year ago.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 578
No God or Kings, only BITCOIN.
Just registered. Good luck later on poker lads.
Activity: 1053
Merit: 142
I mostly get an error message when I want to play poker on Betnomi:

"Oops! An error occured - Sorry, something went wrong, and your action couldn´t be completed. Please wait for a while and try again".

Someone has similar problems?
I tried with Firefox and Chrome...
Try re-logging into your account... or contact sorsis on telegram.

re-login has worked! Thanks mate
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️

"Oops! An error occured - Sorry, something went wrong, and your action couldn´t be completed. Please wait for a while and try again".

Try re-logging into your account... or contact sorsis on telegram.

legendary
I registered now myself for the tournament on Sunday. Just 12 ppl so far are registered - come on guys we need some more players  Cool

Nick: 1r0n1c1899

See you guys at the tables, really looking forward!
Huge credit to Yahoo for making this possible. Highly appreciated my friend
There will be some last minute users that register, I think we come pretty close to 20 honestly.
I registered now myself for the tournament on Sunday. Just 12 ppl so far are registered - come on guys we need some more players  Cool

Nick: 1r0n1c1899

See you guys at the tables, really looking forward!
Huge credit to Yahoo for making this possible. Highly appreciated my friend
legendary
Still open or have late?
You can register up until it begins. 1st game is 7pm UTC this Sunday.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
Still open or have late?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
sup guys sorry im late

im in ofc ,
betnomi username : ninja121
Activity: 178
Merit: 13
Count me in, sorry for the late reply..

CharithDL / CharithD

Registered for the 1st tournament
legendary
1st tourney is up in the lobby pw is located in the OP. Good luck all
legendary
Made a few changes and added a disclaimer which is fair. Pretty small buyin and relatively large prize pool for final. Should be no reason we cannot get 20 participants average. Also, the 9 that make the finale will all get something. Push for players guys, it's worth it.
Activity: 2
Merit: 15
Hello all.

Seems like I became a member here at the right time.

I will make an account on betnomi first und check the software out. If I like it I would like to join the series if thats ok, since I am a total newbie here.
Seem like there have also been some freerolls, guess my timing was not so good after all.

Cheers to everybody!
Hello and welcome. Everyone with a bitcointalk account can play. Rank or age of account does not matter. Just post your username here if joining please.

Thank you, if I join I will do that.
Wishing you a nice weekend.
legendary
Hello all.

I will make an account on betnomi first und check the software out. If I like it I would like to join the series if thats ok, since I am a total newbie here.
Seem like there have also been some freerolls, guess my timing was not so good after all.

Cheers to everybody!
Hello and welcome. Everyone with a bitcointalk account can play. Rank or age of account does not matter. Just post your username here if joining please.

Thank you, if I join I will do that.
Wishing you a nice weekend.
I don't know if you are aware but there is another freeroll in 1 hour pw is Freeroll3
legendary
Hello all.

Cheers to everybody!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
And last time I took 6th place and before that 2nd.  Tongue

Code:
icopress/ipress
Activity: 2
Merit: 15
Hello all.

Cheers to everybody!
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
After a long time, we will play again! I'm definitely in! Smiley

Iv4n - BlagiUzas

Amazing news! Finally! Smiley It's been a long time since we had the last Bitcointalk Poker Series. I can't believe we are playing in any case, regardless of the number of participants. Is it true? Because I think it's pretty much possible that despite 60-70 players coming to free rolls, we won't be able to get 20+ participants for the real game.

Well, I think the same... but now the buy-in is just $10, rewards for the grand finale can be very nice, so there's a possibility to see more players in this series! I guess we will see when it starts! Smiley

Now, when the prize pool is announced, and it's $2,500, I think there are good chances of getting around 50 players, at least, for the Series. Also, we have one more free roll, that can attract even more people.

Also, let me share that I took the 5th place in yesterday's Bitcointalk freeroll

and won a nice amount with that. Smiley

Nice Betwrong! I have one 4th place and $20 from that... so we are playing the first game for free, with one rebuy if we need it!

Good luck all!

Thank you! Good luck to you too, 2 times champion of Bitcointalk Poker Series! Smiley

Guys, if we are to discuss our games here, shouldn't the thread be in Gambling section, not in the  Games and rounds?
Pages:
Jump to: