Pages:
Author

Topic: Better exchange to trade - page 2. (Read 776 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 09:03:14 AM
Binance seemed to me a good exchange so far, very fast support, although bittrex has better security measures.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
January 22, 2018, 08:58:23 AM
For me i use Bittrex for one of my main exchanges, but in professional trader i usually use bitfinex because it is more flexible than bittrex and efficient too.

Bittrex,Poloniex are the widely used and gainable trading exchanges.Even you can try of localbitcoin.com.Sometimes I use this also,when the price reached maximum,I will get more profit in localbitcoin.com while selling then the bitter.So now you have three options,choose any one of them.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 08:44:35 AM
Binance and Kucoin are the best
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 08:35:42 AM
For me i use Bittrex for one of my main exchanges, but in professional trader i usually use bitfinex because it is more flexible than bittrex and efficient too.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 08:25:42 AM
Previously i am using hitbtc, until i was hacked about 4k $, It ruins my whole day and shift to bittrex, It was perfectly satisfy my needs and earned good amounts. Being hacked are part of my lesson to be more vigilant and avoid for recurrence.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
January 22, 2018, 07:47:01 AM
I have traded on bittrex  countless times and I have had zero issue with the platform. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
January 22, 2018, 07:43:53 AM
Which you prefer HuhHuh
I prefer to trade my altcoins in bittrex, binance and poloniex because they process your transactions immediately.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
December 01, 2017, 07:02:57 PM
Which you prefer HuhHuh
I am much more prefered on bittrex when it comes in selling and buying bitcoin. And also poloniex is the next to it where you can buy or sell bitcoin in safe way.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
December 01, 2017, 06:45:53 PM
The good ones are Poloniex and Bittrex. Stay away from exchanges with margin it can liquidate your coins.

Which you prefer HuhHuh
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 04:57:27 PM
Which you prefer HuhHuh

I think the exchange for me was Hbtc.com, Poloniex.com, Bittrex.com, and Livecoin but most exchange platform which I most often using it was Bittrex aside from its good track record in this industry ithas also a good reputation according to different traders in this kind of business we had it in here.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
December 01, 2017, 03:43:34 PM
Which you prefer HuhHuh

I think it all depends on your main goals, and what coins you would like to trade. If you want to have a good variety of altcoins available, then I would say Bittrex is your choice. They are reliable, and they just have almost every altcoin out there for you to trade. If you want Ethereum tokens, I would say ehterdelta is your choice. Don't forget that etherdelta is a decentralized exchange, and that could be a good and a bad thing as well. They don't have to much liquidity, and can be quite slow sometimes. If you are ok in trading just LTC, Ethereum and Bitcoin, then go for Gdax. I'm trying them now and I'm loving it. They don't charge any fees if you are the maker (set your own price and don't buy the market price). I also like Poloniex, but, right now my favourite is Gdax because of the no fees option.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 01, 2017, 03:15:52 PM
For some reasons I would have recommend bittrex because of the autosell feature but the website seems very difficult to use now because of the compulsory verification. You can trade trade on exchanges like liqui, hitbtc, binance and coinexchange.

Bittrex is good exchange but these days i have heard that some people are facing account disable issues in Bittrex. For this reason i will recommend poloniex exchange because it is the number 1 exchange of digital currency and i myself doing trading on that exchange for couple of years without any issues.

ICOs are the next best thing and Poloniex isn't exactly an ICO friendly exchange. For the records, Poloniex lost its top spot to bittrex. Bittrex on the other hand is coming short of recent. I think Binance is the next big exchange. For me, Kucoin or Binance would do just fine
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 03:00:28 PM
Bittrex and Poloneix are best for trading.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
December 01, 2017, 02:28:06 PM
For some reasons I would have recommend bittrex because of the autosell feature but the website seems very difficult to use now because of the compulsory verification. You can trade trade on exchanges like liqui, hitbtc, binance and coinexchange.

Bittrex is good exchange but these days i have heard that some people are facing account disable issues in Bittrex. For this reason i will recommend poloniex exchange because it is the number 1 exchange of digital currency and i myself doing trading on that exchange for couple of years without any issues.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
December 01, 2017, 01:47:31 PM
When I trade in BTC/Fiat pair, I prefer Localbitcoins because of the availability of multiple payment options and automated escrow service but when it comes to trading in stocks, commodities or forex then I go with 1Broker. I do not trade in alt-coins much as I am doing research and have long-term plans for it. However, I use Changelly's platform for converting BTC to alt-coins but I must admit that it is little costly yet user-friendly as compared to the normal process.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 11:39:27 AM
I like bittrex but now bittrex asks for verification and it's hard but this is done for security reasons only, and I'm also used to using hitbtc
Activity: 458
December 01, 2017, 10:29:00 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
November 27, 2017, 07:41:00 PM
Poloniex to me is the one I like the most right now because it is easy to use and has good volume. I've been using Poloniex for about a year and I've been pleased with it so far. I have heard some complaints about withdrawals taking a long time but I have not experienced those problems.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
November 27, 2017, 11:45:30 AM
Which you prefer HuhHuh
initially I really like bittrex, but now I think bittrex has improved security and update their system. to be honest, with that I got a little confused and did not know what to do.
What will make you confused about improving there system ? To be honest I find that bittrex verification is one of the easiest , I got mine in 10 mins .

I prefer Bittrex and Etherdelta , I know a lot thing that etherdelta is pain in azz and it is but there is a lot of profit there that will make the pain go Smiley .
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 27, 2017, 11:37:51 AM
The trading platforms I use are bitfinex, poloniex and bitrex for high volume and etherdelta for ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: