Pages:
Author

Topic: Better exchange to trade - page 3. (Read 776 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15
November 27, 2017, 11:05:42 AM
I like bittrex there are pennies that many decks do not have and sometimes it gets pumped pretty much easy to make a profit.
Activity: 110
Merit: 131
November 27, 2017, 10:07:38 AM
Kraken is a good exchange that I have used in the past but if you want to deal with people directly and locally then localbitcoins is a very good way of trading.
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 27, 2017, 10:05:26 AM
Which you prefer HuhHuh
Actually I prefer local exchange, but besides that I also like bittrex because it has large trading volume and also high security.
Activity: 116
November 27, 2017, 10:00:33 AM
I use Poloniex and Bittrex for high amounts but I already had some problems with withdrawals and deposits mainly at Poloniex. Both exchanges have high turnover and are reliable, my problems were in the delay for the service but every time they were executed.

Poloniex has some interesting features like the use of margin trading that helps a lot to make trade pricilalmente if it has few currencies, and also has lending that generates some lending

For few values ​​has yobit also that use, very good simple, and market a little slower. For those who are coming is very good. And has some investment features that generates an extra profit.

Poloniex is a little problematic and they broke the trust they have and the reputation lowered. I prefer Bittrex and Binance now. I also use etherdelta for only tokens. I can suggest you Bittrex if you want to feel comfortable while trading your coins.
Activity: 140
November 27, 2017, 09:54:33 AM
I use Poloniex and Bittrex for high amounts but I already had some problems with withdrawals and deposits mainly at Poloniex. Both exchanges have high turnover and are reliable, my problems were in the delay for the service but every time they were executed.

Poloniex has some interesting features like the use of margin trading that helps a lot to make trade pricilalmente if it has few currencies, and also has lending that generates some lending

For few values ​​has yobit also that use, very good simple, and market a little slower. For those who are coming is very good. And has some investment features that generates an extra profit.

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 08:24:48 AM
Thanks all for feedback Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
November 25, 2017, 07:49:44 AM
I prefers poloniex exchange because we can trade all coins in these exchange including some of the rare coins which is not available in most of the popular exchanges.But some of the people says there is always problem on withdraw their money but I never got any problem.The fee on the poloniex echange is cheaper than the bittrex exchange.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
November 25, 2017, 07:41:00 AM
Which you prefer HuhHuh
initially I really like bittrex, but now I think bittrex has improved security and update their system. to be honest, with that I got a little confused and did not know what to do.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 07:38:25 AM
For SMALL trades I have found it is faster and cheaper to use Shape Shift.  For larger amounts I prefer Bittrex.  Bittrex charges you a fee to remove funds from their exchange.  And it is a flat fee per transaction. That is why Shape Shift is cheaper for small trades.  but shape shift is also limited tokens they carry.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
November 25, 2017, 07:33:50 AM
Talking about Bitcoin exchanges, unless dealing with a very high volume, you should be fine with any top tier ones like Poloniex, Bittrex, Kraken, Binance. My personal preference is Kraken since both Polo and Bittrex have been a pain in the arse with their unstable support teams not existing to provide help.

A new trend on the exchange block are decentralised exchanges which need neither registration, nor providing documents to trade. Then again, have to be careful using these are some of them have high fees or are plain scams.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 25, 2017, 07:07:56 AM
For centralized exchange for the better choose exchange that has full regulation, like Bittrex,Poloniex, Liqui, Binance, Bitfinex, Cryptopia, HitBTC. But I personality used Bittrex because here the volume is bigger than others and Bittrex also has full regulation based USA. And for decentralized exchange I used EtherDelta, in this exchange available all ERC20 token and this also good exchange because we got the private key, so we have full control of our money there.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 06:50:27 AM
Which you prefer HuhHuh
Pages:
Jump to: