Pages:
Author

Topic: BetterBets.io |V2 NXT betting + Shapeshift.io|🎲 DICE★PLINKO★PVP Game CORE - page 2. (Read 315714 times)

Activity: 797
Merit: 500
Inver-Crypto
wow guys i made 4 post starting on september 15, and nobody answer a shit, i´m asking about site and everyone has been ignoring me less JPR, he was the only who see that and that´s funny because JPR is declared as the enemy # 1 of MP, I was against what JPR did, but now I fully understand it, it is frustrating not to receive concrete answers or just not receive answers, and I'm sure that JPR influenced the failure of the ICO of MPX, in my case was enthusiastic at first with the ICO but thanks to betterbets I ended depositing almost nothing, to answer JPR you did it the same day just after some hours but to answer a player from your site have been 24 days and still nothing.

Betterbets relaunch on 2020 wait for it!!!! lol

Inver-Crypto
it´s funny but as JPR say I do not understand how it is possible for you to keep answering JPR posts, but ignoring all those who played in your place, if you do not want to have JPR here in your thread talking about you it's very simple, fix your site and make it work without holding money from yours players or things of these strange that you do and you will see that JPR will not come here to say anything.......

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

Wtf JPR. I´m starting to think you´re the incarnation of who landed in this forum... all over the place.

Get some rest, buddy.

- Luis.

tell this to your lobos and instead of attacking me let players know when you are back life

I'm not attacking you, I'm trying to watch over your health. It's always good to rest at times.

We are all human, right.

Back to work...  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
sorry very disappointing answer because you took the time to answer me in a shady way but in the same time with less bad energy you could answer a well known MP players like @gerasrocha and some more who asking many times when will BB be back life! but you took your time to answer me huh Huh

Lesson learned, you ungrateful, word twisting piece of snot. I took the time that I didn't really have to reply to you; I will not make that mistake again.

o you did no tlearn the lesson I gave you for free. you are the piece of snot Smiley because again you could answer to the players who want to know when will BB be back for them to play. hey they wanna play on BB and you have no time to answer them LOL but thx for taking the time to answer me. I am honored

take care piece of snot

Wtf JPR. I´m starting to think you´re the incarnation of who landed in this forum... all over the place.

Get some rest, buddy.

- Luis.

tell this to your lobos and instead of attacking me let players know when you are back life
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
sorry very disappointing answer because you took the time to answer me in a shady way but in the same time with less bad energy you could answer a well known MP players like @gerasrocha and some more who asking many times when will BB be back life! but you took your time to answer me huh Huh

Lesson learned, you ungrateful, word twisting piece of snot. I took the time that I didn't really have to reply to you; I will not make that mistake again.

o you did no tlearn the lesson I gave you for free. you are the piece of snot Smiley because again you could answer to the players who want to know when will BB be back for them to play. hey they wanna play on BB and you have no time to answer them LOL but thx for taking the time to answer me. I am honored

take care piece of snot

Get some rest, buddy.

- Luis.
legendary

take care piece of snot
Activity: 119
Merit: 15

Lesson learned, you ungrateful, word twisting piece of snot. I took the time that I didn't really have to reply to you; I will not make that mistake again. This is where my participation in this conversation ends ...

legendary
BB team was "working" on site before V2 and they had like 2 months "working", now with V" looks like the date to open the site again is far far away, if we are lucky maybe for chrstmas they will open, but i don´t think so...

Back on Christmas? It would be more than 2 months, I think betterbets can do it faster (if they are really working on it). Afaik betterbets's dev is a great well-experienced person, logically it wont take too long time for them for migration to Moneypot v.2.

hi

it looks you did not see that BB dev is now one of MP devs

please see here under Team
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21743459

Nothing mysterious about this; we've been working with the MP team for months in various roles; this simply makes me helping them out official. I am however not part of the official MP team in the sense that I'm their employee or part owner of MP ...

would you mind to tell us what various roles you are talking about. on the ICO thread you are under their Team > Lead Developers
for me that sounds that you are one of the team and one of the Lead Devs next to Ray

actually your answer sounds like you are the charity Lead dev helping MP out

good luck then

You completely misinterpret things, and I suspect that you're looking for something shady or a conspiracy somewhere ... which quite honestly you won't find.

If you look on the ICO thread, I am mentioned under the "BitcoinMarkets" project which I've been working on (actually more "off" and "on" at a slow/mellow pace) for quite some time. I have never touched (or seen) the source code for any other MP projects.

Ray is the main dev for MP (and he's good and really nice guy); I only help out from time to time when he doesn't have time or it's something that I have specific expertise with.

you are answer is shady. players are asking when they finally can play at BB? why dont you answer them?

Here is my answer for you: When I find time, which should be really soon.

BB team was "working" on site before V2 and they had like 2 months "working", now with V" looks like the date to open the site again is far far away, if we are lucky maybe for chrstmas they will open, but i don´t think so...

Back on Christmas? It would be more than 2 months, I think betterbets can do it faster (if they are really working on it). Afaik betterbets's dev is a great well-experienced person, logically it wont take too long time for them for migration to Moneypot v.2.

hi

Nothing mysterious about this; we've been working with the MP team for months in various roles; this simply makes me helping them out official. I am however not part of the official MP team in the sense that I'm their employee or part owner of MP ...

would you mind to tell us what various roles you are talking about. on the ICO thread you are under their Team > Lead Developers
for me that sounds that you are one of the team and one of the Lead Devs next to Ray

good luck then

You completely misinterpret things, and I suspect that you're looking for something shady or a conspiracy somewhere ... which quite honestly you won't find.

If you look on the ICO thread, I am mentioned under the "BitcoinMarkets" project which I've been working on (actually more "off" and "on" at a slow/mellow pace) for quite some time. I have never touched (or seen) the source code for any other MP projects.

Ray is the main dev for MP (and he's good and really nice guy); I only help out from time to time when he doesn't have time or it's something that I have specific expertise with.

you are answer is shady. players are asking when they finally can play at BB? why dont you answer them?

Here is my answer for you: When I find time, which should be really soon.

when seeing this I have the impression you are the lead dev

I've explained the situation to you. Now, you can accept it or further argue the point but it won't change the reality of the situation. If I wouldn't have a ton of other stuff on my plate, I'd be happy to be MP's lead dev but I'm not and have no reason to lie about it. I'm lead dev to 1 specific project, everything else (the MP betting engine and whatever else they're working on) is handled by Ray.
legendary

hi

good luck then

when seeing this I have the impression you are the lead dev

hi

good luck then

legendary

hi

and???

we don't care about it, while we can't use betterbets site and make bets.

you dont care LOL

he is busy with MP so he has less time to work for BB and if you read MP lead dev's answer you will understand that V@ is not that easy to implement

I thought you are interested in the answer for your question Smiley

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

hi

and???

we don't care about it, while we can't use betterbets site and make bets.
legendary

hi

good luck then

hi

legendary

hi

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Inver-Crypto
Activity: 501
Merit: 340
Bye Felisha!
hi panjul

I see only 6 apps on the MP website. are there more apps with v2? it doesnt look that easy to add v2 IMO because out of the 6 apps there is provably io from MP and sweepabit from dexon = MP

cheers

JPR is correct that only six of the featured apps have migrated so far. As far as I know, there may be a few others that have been updated that are not on the featured app list.

Migration can be a little challenging in some areas because of the updated API calls and the restructuring of the API response for alt coins. Additionally since this has been a soft launch, we have not opened the API to new developers yet or published any formal documentation.

I cannot speak on behalf of BetterBets, but I personally reached out to every app owner (BB included) in which I had contact information for.

If any MoneyPot app owner is having trouble upgrading to version 2, please reach out to me so that we can schedule a one-on-one session in which I can provide my assistance.
legendary
anyone can login in web page?! and play?!

I think NO, seems that betterbets has an issue connecting to Moneypot. Just tried to login but get this error message "Error received from Moneypot getToken API method". Waiting for admin or gordonhill, they will inform us what is happening and they will fix it immediately in case they did not notice about this. 

yeah, same! Smiley

Hi guys,

We are in the process of migrating to the new MP version. I do not have a date set for completion.

-Luis.

How long you guys need to work for the migration to the new Moneypot? Other apps were so fast for it why seems you takes longer time while you are one of the best MP application I have ever played. Hope your loyal players wont be disappointed of this long time of waiting, just a bit afraid that they may forget you and find other places to play.

hi panjul

I see only 6 apps on the MP website. are there more apps with v2? it doesnt look that easy to add v2 IMO because out of the 6 apps there is provably io from MP and sweepabit from dexon = MP

cheers
Pages:
Jump to: