Pages:
Author

Topic: Beware JAAC giftcards is a scam - page 2. (Read 2635 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 266
January 25, 2018, 04:03:01 PM
There seems to be some evidence that JAAC-off and accountservices2 (and his multitude of alts) are one in the same.

Either they both have been kidnapped (no such luck) or are on vacation as their threads haven't bumped in a couple days and the last posts of both are 2 minutes apart.

True, he hasn't bumped his thread for two days now, should have noticed that with such a negative trust no one would ever talk with him.
He'll come back soon with another account.
January 20, 2018, 06:20:36 PM
he seems to be bumping more and more often  Angry

And he didn't get any negative trust for a while... People seems to start to understand this as*le is a scammer and don't buy anymore from him. So he thinks his thread isn't seen enough and bumps it more often.
Soon he'll delete his thread and will create another one with one of his alt accounts (one of the numerous accounts that vouches for him).
Activity: 620
Merit: 300
January 20, 2018, 02:09:20 PM
he seems to be bumping more and more often  Angry
January 19, 2018, 02:01:41 PM
Didn't know this thread was already moved, haha

Have the mods ever given a reason why they completely do nothing against scams?

They claim they are not responsible and someone should investigate before making a purchase or use escrow. Easy to say for folks that know the ropes, totally meaningless for any newbies to the site who are the folks these shit-smears prey on. I love the fact that the mods do not even enforce their own rules...ie only 1 bump allowed every 24 hours yet I reported this jaacass (see what I did there Cheesy) every day for bumping a locked thread every 2 hours and they continue to do nothing.

True, he bumps his thread every two hours and never banned for doing so. Any normal user doing the same would have his account banned.
Activity: 136
Merit: 13
January 18, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

They claim they are not responsible and someone should investigate before making a purchase or use escrow. Easy to say for folks that know the ropes, totally meaningless for any newbies to the site who are the folks these shit-smears prey on. I love the fact that the mods do not even enforce their own rules...ie only 1 bump allowed every 24 hours yet I reported this jaacass (see what I did there Cheesy) every day for bumping a locked thread every 2 hours and they continue to do nothing.
January 16, 2018, 12:56:44 PM

January 16, 2018, 06:26:01 AM
Maybe make a thread in the digital goods section and bump it each time he bumps his..  Grin

That's where this thread started.

But was fastly moved here where no one reads. I repeat we need a pinned thread on top of every "Goods" subsections with clear warnings about how scammers usually do (locked or moderated thread, autobuy links), how to check trust, how to use an escrow...
January 14, 2018, 01:47:22 PM
BUmping. I ended up getting my money back (not from this POS, of course) but others may not be so lucky

Really? How did you manage to get your money back? Many of Jaac's "clients" would be interested to know.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 09:54:49 PM
BUmping. I ended up getting my money back (not from this POS, of course) but others may not be so lucky
Activity: 1
Merit: 120
November 07, 2017, 01:09:45 PM
Jaac Giftcards is indeed a scammer. I got scammed by him. But he better believe, I'm coming for him. He will regret messing with me.
Lol.  I'm sure he's quaking in his boots. 

You are so right, but it just gives me such pleasure spamming his thread 24/7 because just maybe one person will be saved  from this low-life piece of pond scum.  I have LOTS of free time.
January 04, 2018, 08:23:36 AM
Up, let's bring this thread to the top, it'll have a higher chance to be read by someone before he's caught in a scammer's trap.
January 01, 2018, 12:39:07 PM
Maybe make a thread in the digital goods section and bump it each time he bumps his..  Grin
The thread will most probably be moved by moderators if not related to a digital good. This forum helps scammers indirectly.

yeah I noticed that, well doesn't hurt to make them work a bit, haha Smiley

If they want to do useful work, they would rather clean all scam threads, ban all scammers. That would be more useful than move a warning thread from digital goods to here where no one goes.
November 07, 2017, 01:04:05 AM
I got scammed by this scum too for Amazon GC and he still has the gall to go and post in his self moderated thread. Frankly I dont even understand why mods allow self moderated threads. Its a hive for scammers to do that without anyone posting. All his vouches have been newbies that all have trust issues.

I don't know why mods let this scumbag go on for 5 weeks. Makes we wonder. I'm just having fun keeping him on his toes waiting to delete my spam posts on his thread throughout the day.
January 01, 2018, 11:29:52 AM
Maybe make a thread in the digital goods section and bump it each time he bumps his..  Grin
The thread will most probably be moved by moderators if not related to a digital good. This forum helps scammers indirectly.

yeah I noticed that, well doesn't hurt to make them work a bit, haha Smiley
December 31, 2017, 02:54:12 PM
December 31, 2017, 12:39:14 PM
November 06, 2017, 07:34:59 PM
Ahmed Begzad LMAO .........  You got me! I even found myself on Facebook.  Yup, It's me.  You got me!  NOT!  Even if it was me, so what?  I'm just spamming the #1 scammer's thread to drive him nuts and warn away any prospective victims. I should get an award. Actually you spelled my name wrong, it should be Hillary Ben Gazi (get it? Ben gazi?  Hillary?) Nah, you probably don't get it ... Google is your friend.  Well, maybe not because you have no friends.

I find it remarkable that this guy JAAC has now been blatantly scamming for over 6 weeks and hasn't yet been shut down.  All the excuses in the world don't hold water.  He's an obvious thief yet he is let to continue on.

Admins && Mods here is Abegzad known as Ahmed Begzad

Lets gangbang this ugly fuck in his asshole

:* Mwaaaahhhhhhhhhh
December 28, 2017, 05:33:34 PM
Up, if by any chance a newbie is lost here and see this thread before buying anything from Jaac, or any other scammer there, it would save his money.
December 25, 2017, 05:58:54 AM
Amazing.  There are literally dozens of scammers that are so obvious and so blatant that I am beginning to wonder if there is some sort of "collusion" going on here.  Maybe there should be a special counsel appointed to investigate possible collusion.  LOL

Maybe JAAC(off) is providing kickbacks.

It's so easy to scam people apparently, so better be a scammer here, more profitable than participating in signature campaigns. That's why there's more and more.
December 18, 2017, 08:18:35 AM
Them cards bring no value.
You did receive a giftcard from Jaac? You're lucky then because usually he runs off once buyer have paid and doesn't answer anymore.
The fact the card has no value isn't a surprise. But why did you trade with this guy? Haven't you noticed the red warning under his profile?
Pages:
Jump to: