Pages:
Author

Topic: Beware of IOTA Main Developers - page 3. (Read 9065 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
September 01, 2016, 03:18:40 PM
@yumei:
One question, just to be sure that I got your point. You bought IOTA for 10 BTC or around 5,7k $ without using an escrow and now complaining about the IOTA devs because the scammer used the same profile picture and (editable) label name of a IOTA dev?

If so, didn't you get familiar with slack platform, did you? It is a very known issue that you have to check the @ to identify a user. Not relying on a label name. Further, a simple research would have brought you to know that the seller is a probable scammer and not the person you thought it is.

You made two mistakes:
1) Not using a escrow at all.
2) Not doing background research of the seller.

Yes, correct my fault was not to get familiar with trading on slack platform, which is in my opinion an invitation for the scammer anyway, so they should just stop it.

But the reaction from IOTA Devs and their "support" was the point I decided to make all this one publish.

1. Dev and IOTA Slack coordinator Dominik Schiener making fun of me directly after I was scammed in their Slack-channel, telling me to "contact Bitcoin Core, maybe they will fork"
2. Co-Founder and communication Manager David Sønstebø : Being rude to me and accusing me repeatedly "being stupid" from his "objective point" instead of apologizing for their behaviour.
3. Founder and Chief-Developer "Come-from-Beyond" : Finally removing all my posts, claiming there never has been a scamming and I am a liar, allegedly because I didn´t want to publish my Bitcoin-Transaction hash.

They attack me personally, instead of speaking about the scamming at all. I just lost 10 bitcoins and they begun joking and insulting me. First this joke from Dominik and this dump defending from the founder of IOTA and the communitcation Manager telling me being stupid.

People with high IQ tend to verbalize only the final stage assuming that the previous steps are obvious. Jokes work in a similar manner, they require a listener to construct intermediary steps in the mind, one of the steps triggers the reaction in brain. BTW, this is why quite often we see people who don't get a joke, low IQ doesn't allow to construct thoughts chain that make other people laugh..

Well I know I have to move on... but it was too personal, as I could ignore it. So I started to personal attack them.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
September 01, 2016, 02:54:16 PM
I have a copy of yumei bitcoin address.

Have started doing some digging around in his transaction history, think I have found something interesting Wink

Will update shortly after confirmed.

sock puppets r us
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
September 01, 2016, 02:12:38 PM
@yumei:
One question, just to be sure that I got your point. You bought IOTA for 10 BTC or around 5,7k $ without using an escrow and now complaining about the IOTA devs because the scammer used the same profile picture and (editable) label name of a IOTA dev?

If so, didn't you get familiar with slack platform, did you? It is a very known issue that you have to check the @ to identify a user. Not relying on a label name. Further, a simple research would have brought you to know that the seller is a probable scammer and not the person you thought it is.

You made two mistakes:
1) Not using a escrow at all.
2) Not doing background research of the seller.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 01, 2016, 01:34:06 PM
I have a copy of yumei bitcoin address.

Have started doing some digging around in his transaction history, think I have found something interesting Wink

Will update shortly after confirmed.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
September 01, 2016, 12:22:14 AM
@Seccour
Your efforts are useless.

yumei = Admiral_bit = known low-life scammer/liar

Current (failing) strategy:
Actually i dont really like to Insult People based on their origin. This is kind of Nazi behaviour.... But it serves my new plan to discredit the IOTA community. Codename: "Insult the admins"
August 31, 2016, 06:55:18 PM
First, doxing other users is : bad, useless, and it doesn't help people to trust that what you are saying is true.

Second, a bet doesn't help either. Why would someone bet 10 BTC to get a transaction hash ? Really man ?

Third, if you don't to publish it publicly, then send let's tchat in PM. If i find your proof convincing enough ( or not ) i will say it here without revealing the informations to anyone. So like that everyone is happy. Your informations aren't publicly available, and ( if you don't lie ) people will know that you were really scam and that this isn't just trolling.

If you chide me, you should also check his posts here and how hardly he was trolling and ignoring my arguments about my privacy being revealed publishing my hash. He was over and over again labeling me as a liar without reading my arguments.
I think this is a good lesson for him. If I wanted to harm him, he would already have the police in his house.
He and everybody else here needs to understand the importance of the privacy, especially in the crypto scene.

I just know you are also member of the IOTA Team and as for now it seems like everybody from IOTA is against me and let us be honest please. Do you really think I am lying after what I was written? The lying argument was just a reason for removing all my posts.
legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
August 31, 2016, 06:40:27 PM
First, doxing other users is : bad, useless, and it doesn't help people to trust that what you are saying is true.

Second, a bet doesn't help either. Why would someone bet 10 BTC to get a transaction hash ? Really man ?

Third, if you don't to publish it publicly, then let's tchat in PM. If i find your proof convincing enough ( or not ) i will say it here without revealing the informations to anyone. So like that everyone is happy. Your informations aren't publicly available, and ( if you don't lie ) people will know that you were really scam and that this isn't just trolling.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
August 31, 2016, 05:55:36 PM
The rules are simple, provide publicly available proof = tx hash. Why would you hide it? Because you're a liar.

Are you mentaly ill? Third time for you: Because I don´t want my tx hash being published here for anybody. That why I suggested to bet.
But seems like you don´t have the balls to accept the bet, not even one ball, like your famous countryman?

Come on Admiral, everybody knows that you will chicken out. Just like you did with TwinWinNerD.
You should change your strategy again, your bluff has been called.
rnr
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
August 31, 2016, 05:38:29 PM
Do you have the balls to meet me in real life? Da du gewaltig am Ohrfeigenbaum rüttelst, bettelst du doch nach paar Schellen  Grin Angry
August 31, 2016, 05:34:26 PM
The rules are simple, provide publicly available proof = tx hash. Why would you hide it? Because you're a liar.

Are you mentaly ill? Third time for you: Because I don´t want my tx hash being published here for anybody. That why I suggested to bet.
But seems like you don´t have the balls to accept the bet, not even one ball, like your famous countryman?
rnr
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
August 31, 2016, 05:20:01 PM
@Yumei: Geh zum Wachtmeister um die Ecke und mach eine Anzeige, haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_ukT5w7i04  Shocked Grin
legendary
Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000
August 31, 2016, 05:19:11 PM
I suggest to everybody, starting from now, to stop talking to Yumei as it is a clear troll wasting everybody's precious time (except his).

Some part of me knows you're right, while the other one wants to have fun with trolls.
legendary
August 31, 2016, 05:18:32 PM
I won´t publish my Bitcoin-Transaction.

I know. It's because there is none.

Here you have it:
yumei is a confirmed liar.

Please get some professional help.

Man do you have personality disorders or with whom did you confirmed that?
As I suggested we can figure out easily who is a liar and you will even get 10 Bitcoins from me when I am the liar, so what is your problem to not accept the bet?

Anyone else accepting the bet, @IOTAtoken, @Come-From-Beyond ?

vxh
Activity: 8
August 31, 2016, 05:18:07 PM
I suggest to everybody, starting from now, to stop talking to Yumei as it is a clear troll wasting everybody's precious time (except his).
August 31, 2016, 05:14:09 PM

Here you have it:

Man do you have personality disorders or with whom did you confirmed that?
As I suggested we can figure out easily who is a liar and you will even get 10 Bitcoins from me when I am the liar, so what is your problem to not accept the bet?

Anyone else accepting the bet, @IOTAtoken, @Come-From-Beyond ?
August 31, 2016, 05:06:34 PM
Actually, given that I am the IOTA Founder, your post is already erroneous.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/iota-a-blockchain-less-gasp-token-for-the-internet-of-things
Co-founder of IOTA, David Sønstebø believes his

I apologize if the source is incorrect, next time I will quote the source as well.
legendary
August 31, 2016, 05:02:21 PM

Here you have it:

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 31, 2016, 05:00:23 PM
Does not sound. " We dont want to be traded on exchange" enough big alarm for you?

That's hilarious. No, seriously I can't stop laughing why anyone would be interested in a porject with devs not wanting exchanges.

Assuming that you, unlike OP who has not said 1 correct word thus far, is not a troll here is a genuine answer:

Virtually all the large exchanges has voiced their interest in listing IOTA from the beginning and are waiting for us to provide exchange-API, but unlike these other projects we are not concerned with it at all, IOTA is for real use-cases, the value of IOTA will be reflected from that, but it's not a priority at all. We chose to postpone exchange listing in order to tie up loose ends in the 'soft launch' period to avoid tons of confusion that would inevitably arise with thousands of new people coming in to learn a brand new technology.

That is the simple truth, if you do even 5 minutes rudimentary research about this project you would know that already, so now it's up to you to either accept reality or be a troll.

What is not correct from what I am saying? Please don´t make baseless claims.
I documented and screenshoted all facts I am talking about, I might have technical knowledge deficits but I am honest at all what I am saying. Btw. you are welcome to check my Bitcoin-Transaction if you want and if you admit afterwards the lie from the IOTA Founder that my story about the scamming is fictional as reason to remove all my posts in the other topic.

Actually, given that I am the IOTA Founder, your post is already erroneous.
vxh
Activity: 8
August 31, 2016, 04:59:21 PM

I have a fair proposal to you. I will show the screenshots with the scammer showing his Bitcoin Address to a bitcointalk.org moderator and he will decide if it is real or not. If he decides that I am not lying you will owe me 10 Bitcoins, if not I owe you 10 Bitcoins.

I think this is a gentlemen agreement, isn´t it?
If you won´t accept my bet and trying to excuse anyhow, please stop writing any nonsense here. Thanks

You just proved everybody you are full of shit. Period.
August 31, 2016, 04:55:53 PM
Everyone reading this should be alarmed that yumei registered on IOTA slack and within less than an hour claimed that he sent 5'700 $ to an impersonator without doing any checks... after that he didn't even care about his lost money but immediately started discrediting all devs...

Hey you might have overlooked several lines here and in the other topic where I have explicitly explained why I won´t publish my Bitcoin-Transaction. Here again for you:

He ignored my response that I don´t want him and anybody else being able to associate my nickname with my Bitcoin address. Anyway, respected members on this forum are welcome to check my Bitcoin-Transaction to the scammer, as long they keep the data secret.

3. Founder and Chief-Developer "Come-from-Beyond" : Finally removing all my posts, claiming there never has been a scamming and I am a liar, allegedly because I didn´t want to publish my Bitcoin-Transaction hash.

"Come-From-Behind" removed all my message on another topic using the false pretense that I am a lier, although he was able to verifiy the Chat-Conversation or to ask a bitcointalk moderator to verifiy my Bitcoin-transaction to the scammer.

But it seems like you do not believe me.
I have a fair proposal to you. I will show the screenshots with the scammer including his Bitcoin Address to a bitcointalk.org moderator and he will decide if it is real or not. If he decides that I am not lying you will owe me 10 Bitcoins, if not I owe you 10 Bitcoins.

I think this is a gentlemen agreement, isn´t it?
If you won´t accept my bet and trying to excuse anyhow, please stop writing any nonsense here. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: