Pages:
Author

Topic: Beware of scam BiteBTC exchange - page 2. (Read 506 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
May 26, 2019, 11:03:40 AM
What the heck ? They even not explaining about the reason why your account is banned.
Some new exchanges should not be used because they are not reliable enough to users.
They could have some wallet integration problems, but you were already deposited your coins to the wallet.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
May 26, 2019, 04:43:07 AM
Thank you for sharing, sorry for your financial losses, we are choosing a new exchange, we need to be very careful, whether the money is safe, don't deposit too much money. Prevent your own funds from being lost. I first heard this exchange.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
May 26, 2019, 04:14:44 AM
Thanks for the info I'm never a fan of bitebtc because last year I deposit altcoins on there and suddenly I was unable to withdraw my altcoins I had no choice but to move on ,Im sorry for your lose
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
May 26, 2019, 03:59:42 AM
I hope action is taken against such scam exchanges. I've been a victim of two, then I stopped anything trading on exchanges aside binance, kucoin, and others with good reputation. God help us, this space is crazy. Thanks for sharing this Bitebtc scandal and sorry about your funds lost.
copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 1
May 26, 2019, 03:19:32 AM
If this info is correct then it's heartbreaking. So many scams in this space, even exchanges, damn it.  I've never used the exchange anyway, thanks for this info, it goes a long way. And also, sorry for your loss. I hope action is taken against such fraud.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
May 26, 2019, 03:12:17 AM
The problem I experienced in exchanging BiteBTC when I wanted to make a withdrawal always failed. I have contacted Support several times but the questions are often not answered, so I conclude that BiteBtc is very vulnerable.

not only vulnerable again, but have taken many casualties in their projects, even my friends also experienced the same thing with the OP when they wanted to make a withdrawal but there was no amount. I think their exchange is reliable but vice versa. yes this is the risk in the world of cryptoqurrency, which is safe is not necessarily guaranteed and the good can turn into crime.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
May 26, 2019, 02:56:24 AM
That exchange is a scam and I can testify to that has lot of my friends has deposit and were not able to withdraw and using kyc as an excuse .

I submitted my kyc proof which till now has never been approved and saying I can deposit and trade which means once I did then the Withdrawer will not be able to go through which they will be using none storor the other as an excuse or the failure of the Withdrawer.
Activity: 14
May 26, 2019, 01:36:58 AM
This is the problem for crypto, many scams or you can not withdraw. sad for many people...  Angry
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
May 26, 2019, 01:24:38 AM
The problem I experienced in exchanging BiteBTC when I wanted to make a withdrawal always failed. I have contacted Support several times but the questions are often not answered, so I conclude that BiteBtc is very vulnerable.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
May 26, 2019, 12:36:29 AM
a bad experience. reasons that cannot be accepted from exchange support. whatever the reason for this is very painful 3 btc is not a game. try to negotiate with support maybe there is another way to reverse your funds, hopefully BiteBTC exchange is not like what you have been accusing.This is a bad experience, for the community to be careful in using BiteBTC and hopefully the problems can be solved ASAP.
Activity: 14
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
May 26, 2019, 12:11:00 AM
Huh? It's and old issue, you can easily search "BiteBTC scam" on google and will have much result about that. The problem is in people their self, they never try to be aware of it and don't really care about others's experiences. They would just believe it's bad when real bad stuffs happens to them.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
May 26, 2019, 12:05:16 AM
Well first of all thank you very much for informing us here but I think you should also consider opening a scam accusation thread against them because from what I can see there are few more scam accusations against them.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 280
Smart World Global Token
May 25, 2019, 09:48:46 PM
They are a total scam. They have a moderated thread in the forum where they delete any replies that shows their true nature. Their withdrawal fees are insanely high. 0.02 ETH for Ethereum withdrawal. That is more than $5 for withdrawal of ethereum.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 25, 2019, 07:49:11 PM
Thank you for doing this post. We need that kind of information because all we know that scam and fraud case is everywhere so we need that kind of warning. All of us are affected and also all of us need a proper security. I hope crypto community will do something to make our safety and security more priority.
Activity: 177
Merit: 50
My Dream Comes True
May 25, 2019, 07:27:18 PM
exchange which I think is 100% scam, yesterday he had offered airdrop NEO and I tried my luck to get it and I got 1 NEO but the funny thing happened is to withdraw NEO the transaction fee is 1 NEO too, and fortunately I haven't done kyc on this site
Not only NEO,fees for other coins also high. You lucky not submit kyc but so many member are done do that included me,really sad. Since March they have so many problem. Token disappear and rolling back little amount than before,they steal asser their member. Coingecko already warn us.
Activity: 177
Merit: 50
My Dream Comes True
May 25, 2019, 07:23:20 PM
I know about this because of my token from bounty,they listed in bitebtc but had so much problem. They also had long maintenance. The amount of token some member disappear and bitebtc said they will paying back token to member wallet. Token is paying back but more little than before. Since that so many bad news coming up and bitebtc start to make difficult member to withdraw their asset. Even we can withdraw the fees really so high and this make us confused. So be aware. They really have bad ways to steal our asset.
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
May 25, 2019, 07:15:44 PM
exchange which I think is 100% scam, yesterday he had offered airdrop NEO and I tried my luck to get it and I got 1 NEO but the funny thing happened is to withdraw NEO the transaction fee is 1 NEO too, and fortunately I haven't done kyc on this site
Activity: 1
May 25, 2019, 07:10:15 PM
Dear all [Suspicious link removed],  this exchange site is fraud, they cheat my 1000$ which i invest for trade. they blocked my account without any reason. Now i fight almost 3 months they are not responding and do not take any action.
==================================================================

Dear Trader,

Thank you very much for your request!

We've checked your account and would like to inform that your account is not blocked nor deactivated.

Please note that BiteBTC requires full compliance with KYC and AML rules.
This means that you need to pass a verification for trading with fiat and crypto pairs.
In case your accunt is not verified yet, you should provide at least two high-quality, full-color scans of:
- Photo ID document;
- Billing address document.
Please note that we can’t accept expired documents.

Verification takes up to 2 business days.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

With kind regards,
BiteBTC Support Team
https://bitebtc.com
[email protected]

======================================================================

Dear Trader
Your account has been temporarily disabled and is currently under compliance review, which entails an examination of recent and past account activity to ensure our users are in compliance with our terms of service.

Deposit Transaction(s):
0x382a3737510f9c3f7e3178c2878a5f5ae8681b7cc57e4c66202a477030e6322a

To facilitate our review, please provide the following information:
- The source of the funds for the above transaction(s), i.e. how and where they were acquired or purchased
- Relevant documentation which indicates proof of ownership of the funds in question

Thank you for your cooperation with this matter.
Once the above information has been provided and the compliance review has concluded, we will notify you of the results and the status of your account.

With kind regards,
BiteBTC Support Team
[email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
May 08, 2019, 06:59:24 AM
Dear all, Please read it until the last. It is vary much important.

Beware of scam BiteBTC exchange. I am one of the victim of the fake exchange. I have been scammed of 3 btc by the exchange. My story is my deposition into the exchange was easy. But when it came to the withdrawal, I never got the amount. I made several requests, but what got in reply is BiteBTC Team <[email protected]>
To:
[email protected]

26 Mar at 9:58 am

Dear Trader,

We're forced to inform that your account has been blocked due to violations of our Terms and Conditions.

This is final decision and we'll not review your applications in future.

We apologize for any inconvenience this caused.

With kind regards,
BiteBTC Support Team
[email protected] 

I am not the only one victimized by the exchange. There are hundreds, who were scammed in the same manner.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitebtc-is-a-scam-exchange-4612714
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ANviaHapQo
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bitebtc/
https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/bitebtc

Not only traders, cryptocurrency projects are also being scammed by the exchange. But what is surprising that the exchange is 34th largest and is working without any action. It is scamming newcomers, and old ones are complaining. My point is---everything can happen in cryptocurrency, even open illegal activities? Why concerned authorities are not taking action against such rotten fish, which may affect the entire crypto world? Why people are being scammed openly? This incident has triggered many questions. So please please please please please, help spread this message to the world so such open scammers would be booked and victims are compensated.
Today me, tomorrow you may get trapped in the net laid by this scam.

Guys it is very serious matter, not only to traders, but the entire cryptocurrency world, who are genuine and serious about crypto market.
Thank you.     

So sad to hear it. People being scammed by fake ICOs or crypto exchange is taking place every now and then. It is a serious concern to save the crypto market from being affected by such scammers. But authorities concerned seems least concerned with such issues. It is high time taking initiatives to control scam in the market.

Thank you for making people aware of the scam exchange. We must unite against such scammers.
Authorities concerned are willing and ready to work if they can get a strict backup from government, they will not engage in something that is not legalized and they feel whatever action we take is at our own risk since they have advised against it, I am sure if it was possible for them to close ICO, they would have done it, but unfortunately is totally beyond their control.

The only initiative control method we can take is just to keep investigating this projects seriously, and then we hint ourselves by raising immediate alarm on any one we suspect, secondly we also need to stop participating in all these underground projects that are not known, we need to look at the popular ones, especially those of post ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: