Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL appears to actually be shipping Singles from stock - page 2. (Read 1960 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!

If true, this would make BFL the only current ASIC vendor instantly fulfilling new orders from stock.  Oh the irony! 

Bitmain

The key phrase is "shipping from stock".  Aren't Bitmain just auctioning tiny batches that instantly sell out?  I'd love to get my hands on some but I always miss the auctions.

BFL may be way overpriced right now but I can turn around and resell these on eBay and make $1000 per unit in profit.  Whatever the market will bear is where the price will settle.  A month ago you couldn't give Singles away on eBay, lol.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

If true, this would make BFL the only current ASIC vendor instantly fulfilling new orders from stock.  Oh the irony!  

Bitmain

No, this operation is "auctioning" off their units.. they are not in stock, they cannot be ordered via a genuine/proper web shopping cart.  

They also now have a couple group buys by the Antminer mouthpiece sushi.  

Overpriced (but between spending BTC between BFL and anyone else... I would go with anyone else)
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Until Black Arrow starts shipping, these are the going rates.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

If true, this would make BFL the only current ASIC vendor instantly fulfilling new orders from stock.  Oh the irony! 

Bitmain

WAY overpriced.................$4000+ for 180GH  Roll Eyes

They're being OC'd to ~200GH.  BFL is at $10,000 for something comparable.

Asicminer would be ~$5000 for the same.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
If true, this would make BFL the only current ASIC vendor instantly fulfilling new orders from stock.  Oh the irony!  
Bitmain

Ordered two more units from these guys. Already have one happily hashing away solid @ 180GH/s.

Near triple the hash-rate, and ~half the price at present BTC/USD valuation compared to 2 x 50GH/s BFL Singles - Speaking to value.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

Bitmain

WAY overpriced.................$4000+ for 180GH  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

Bitmain
Activity: 644
I bought a couple of Singles during the Black Friday sale and they went "In Production" this morning and are now showing "Fulfilled" on my order page.  I haven't received a tracking number yet.  I hope this is for real and not some more shenanigans.

but far overpriced, that is ironic too.
Glow Stick Dance!

ASICMiner

ASICMiner does not sell to the general public and AFAIK they aren't currently shipping any product to resellers at the moment.  If items are in stock it's probably only because the reseller had old overstock.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
I bought a couple of Singles during the Black Friday sale and they went "In Production" this morning and are now showing "Fulfilled" on my order page.  I haven't received a tracking number yet.  I hope this is for real and not some more shenanigans.

lol .. true  Grin Grin
Activity: 539

ASICMiner
Glow Stick Dance!

Pages:
Jump to: