Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL calling "loyal" customers (from +1-866-723-3108) - page 4. (Read 6202 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 250
Funny, as I was reading this I received the call. Sounded like a woman of India descent.

They offered a 20% discount code with a 7 day expiration. I told her I was not interested due to the treatment by BFL. She then rebuttled by saying she could offer the discount with no expiration. To which I ranted a bit more how I would not order anything unless it was in stock and I don't believe that would ever happen with BFL, but I would accept the code for the heck of it. She seemed to miss the 'for the heck of it' part, or didn't care to give it out anymore at that point and said she understands and ended the call.  Probably for the best, as it will likely just collect dust and disappear like my 'first month 20% discount' and chip credits.  Really pathetic and sad they ran a company with so much potential into the ground.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I also just recently broke even on 1 jally. Got a call from this number which disconnected. I ordered in Dec 2012, so maybe they're going down a list.
I'm not going to be ordering mining gear from anyone for a while. I've been buying up GH/s at Cex.io (see my sig) when they go under 0.1BTC as an immediate way to grow my BTC.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 2258
I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)
Interesting. I'd have to say that my JP made back it's money (bought in Jan 2013, arrived Sept 1, mining ever since, 1.78btc or so now) but I won't buy another miner. I got lucky and unlike most I know when to recognize luck.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I think they just called me too,I don't answer unknown numbers so,I'm not positive.But the the number is quite similar (866) 723-3108  Roll Eyes

I feel sorry for the CSReps.....

Calling the vast majority of happy BFL customers ...lolz

Good luck with that  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
I think they just called me too,I don't answer unknown numbers so,I'm not positive.But the the number is quite similar (866) 723-3108  Roll Eyes
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Outbound marketing from BFL? Hmmmmm

You mean people have stopped lining up at their "door" to order stuff?

Your B to C business is over Josh!  Focus on B to B!

Go sell another million dollar deal to another business interested in a tax write off from a bad deal.

Activity: 280
Probably should have used that opportunity to talk about the refund.

I had my refund.
Maybe a good idea for other people receiving this kind of call.

Yeah, I tried to call them once, and it was answer machine.  Angry
Activity: 266

I had my refund.
Maybe a good idea for other people receiving this kind of call.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
Activity: 266
Hi,

I just received a call (on my German phone number) from BFL.

Background:
I ordered a Jalapeno on December 3rd, 2012, payed via Paypal/CC.
I ordered the +2Gh upgrade (shortly after it had been announced).

I ordered 4 more 5 Gh Miners on April 22nd 2013, payed via Paypal/CC.
I received my 1. Jalapeno a little bit more than 2 month ago. It did work with >7 Gh. It did earn the investment.
I did not receive the other 4 5 Gh Miners.
I asked 2x for a refund, BFL denied it with "We are shipping".
I filed a complaint with Paypal (international and German). Had been rejected: "Out of the 45 days window."
I reminded Paypal that they did allow a company like BFL to breach their ToC (preorder and non delivery).
They told me that they took legal actions against BFL. But no refund for me.
I contacted my CC company very nicely, explained to them the problem and asked if they could get in contact
with Paypal and give me a refund.

I received a refund from my CC company! (OK, I am very good customer there, it's the Airberlin CC.)
I received a call from Paypal a week later. They asked if I did hear anything from BFL or received my order.
I said "no".

Back to the call form today. It had been a woman, typical sales type.
"How are you?", "You are happy with your Jalapeno?" etc....
I think she did know only about my first one.

Then she started with "as a loyal customer, I want to offer you...".
I interrupted her. Told her that BFL managed to deliver one device (after like 8 month, but still OK) but failed to deliver
the other 4. I told her that BFL did ignore my requests for a refund and that I had to file a compaint at Paypal and my
CC company to get a refund. "BFL is not able to deliver on time, I am not interested in doing any business with BFL again."
I did hang up.

Ralf
Pages:
Jump to: