Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL Customer Communication Portal - page 2. (Read 10452 times)

donator
Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008
September 27, 2012, 11:45:30 PM
If on gMail check your spam folder for confirmation email.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
September 27, 2012, 09:43:59 PM
Looks great!  Will be sure to post and check it out! =)
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
September 27, 2012, 09:42:25 PM
In an effort to improve our customer service communication, one facet we have been working on is our communication portal.

portal.butterflylabs.com

It's a combination of forums, articles we intend to publish and some blog style communication from certain departments within BFL.  We are also working to improve our Customer Relation Management system, which we should have in final testing next week.  Between our portal and our back end management system, I hope to improve our communications a great deal. 

The forums will be moderated, much more so than Bitcoin Talk and our forums are not meant to replace Bitcoin Talk in any fashion, but are intended to provide our customers and potential customers with a place to ask questions, get answers, find news and announcements with regards to BLF products and events as well as just talk to other users. 

I've done quite a bit of testing locally here, but I would like to get some feedback from users on what we can improve as far as that goes.  Please feel free to sign up and take a look around.

portal.butterflylabs.com
Pages:
Jump to: