Author

Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes) - page 833. (Read 243130 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215
Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords
Update on exchanges:

HitBTC declined the offer to list us for $50,000.  They said they do not really wish to work with Charities at this time and that they see we "are doing a good job".  They will contact us in the future and keep communicaton open however.

CoinExchange.IO said they will list us for 2BTC.   Im looking at their volume now.  From what I see, I think it might be a good move for us.  They asked for 2BTC "cash", another words No biblepay payment.  I was thinking, that might be better anyway, as we have more of a propensity to increase in price After we go live with sanctuaries (as more people want to buy them).  So for this deal, Im going to add a poll on our other forum and see if we as a community want to mint a CoinExchange payment block during our sanctuary go-live release, OR if the community wants us to just vote on it as a PR expense in early Jan 2018 in our sanctuary system.  The only reason I am making an exception here, is we have a one-time opportunity to merge the payment block in during our Christmas mandatory release, and that everything going forward After that point would be voted on by sanctuaries.  So its sort of a one-off to get us listed on another relatively big exchange.  But anyway, Ill add a poll for this so its officially decided.

Rob

All, Please vote on this item:

http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=39.0

Update on exchanges:

HitBTC declined the offer to list us for $50,000.  They said they do not really wish to work with Charities at this time and that they see we "are doing a good job".  They will contact us in the future and keep communicaton open however.

CoinExchange.IO said they will list us for 2BTC.   Im looking at their volume now.  From what I see, I think it might be a good move for us.  They asked for 2BTC "cash", another words No biblepay payment.  I was thinking, that might be better anyway, as we have more of a propensity to increase in price After we go live with sanctuaries (as more people want to buy them).  So for this deal, Im going to add a poll on our other forum and see if we as a community want to mint a CoinExchange payment block during our sanctuary go-live release, OR if the community wants us to just vote on it as a PR expense in early Jan 2018 in our sanctuary system.  The only reason I am making an exception here, is we have a one-time opportunity to merge the payment block in during our Christmas mandatory release, and that everything going forward After that point would be voted on by sanctuaries.  So its sort of a one-off to get us listed on another relatively big exchange.  But anyway, Ill add a poll for this so its officially decided.

Rob

I'm impressed with the devs, they continuously support the project.

When will the sanctuaries (masternodes) will be introduced? I remember they were planned for some winter months...
Shooting for a Christmas release, so far everything is on schedule.

im wrote here about my support 2nd blockchain explorer with my linux machine and my post was deleted ... great news
It was deleted because you posted a very grave lie that I stole all the funds here from the orphanage account, and that you spoke to compassion.

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I'm impressed with the devs, they continuously support the project.

When will the sanctuaries (masternodes) will be introduced? I remember they were planned for some winter months...
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
5% to IT expenses after sanctuaries and you have no money for a explorer? Huh

Dont count on any of those votes going through until end of January.
If we have someone spending $300 a quarter on a BX, I invite them to turn the expenses in each quarter and yes, they would be reimbursed for that.

The issue is we need a BX now, as we show we have one and we dont Smiley, its sort of an emergency thing.

Whats up with the Block Explorer?  I make the assumption happy is not coming back to restart it, so we need another one asap.

We have over 1000 miners and not one has come forward to volunteer to run this yet, who can deploy it and support it and pay for it themselves?

We are starting to look like a rag tag group without it, its shameful to have a misrepresentation of our total supply on coinmarketcap.

In my case for example, I have my two vultr nodes running against testnet to test sanctuaries ($80 a month), I have the pool server ($60 per month), and I run a deficit for the orphans each month (IE I spend more than I take in in Bitcoin), and Im coding the pool, the wallet, and doing all the releases.  So it does not make sense for me to volunteer to run yet another system, with all the PMs and constant maintenance that needs done to manage BiblePay.

Please, we need someone to at least commit asap to help us run the BX.

Google running an Iquidis block explorer.

I posted on Social Media about needing help building a 2nd Block Explorer:
Reddit:  https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/7dt7nd/help_build_2nd_block_explorer/
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/BiblePay/status/931895155841552384

Iquidis Block Explorer:
https://github.com/iquidus/explorer

If no one else is stepping up Ill gladly volunteer Smiley
Ill take a shot at it, I have a lot of free time with upcoming Thanksgiving break
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
One mods approve, we can vote on addition. This exchange will be big in 2018.

https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/2114/pls-add-biblepay-bbp

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Happy Merchant being a volunteer for several months,maybe he's tired of it

Dont count on any of those votes going through until end of January.
If we have someone spending $300 a quarter on a BX, I invite them to turn the expenses in each quarter and yes, they would be reimbursed for that.

The issue is we need a BX now, as we show we have one and we dont Smiley, its sort of an emergency thing. 
I'm really busy until Friday (UTC +10) so I'm trying to avoid distracting myself with anything else but I will definitely look into setting up a block explorer after that.

Hopefully someone will have one up before that and mine will just be a backup then!

Oh that would be awesome buddy, thanks, Ill email coinmarketcap just to let him know whats going on.

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm really busy until Friday (UTC +10) so I'm trying to avoid distracting myself with anything else but I will definitely look into setting up a block explorer after that.

Hopefully someone will have one up before that and mine will just be a backup then!
Whats up with the Block Explorer?  I make the assumption happy is not coming back to restart it, so we need another one asap.

We have over 1000 miners and not one has come forward to volunteer to run this yet, who can deploy it and support it and pay for it themselves?

We are starting to look like a rag tag group without it, its shameful to have a misrepresentation of our total supply on coinmarketcap.

In my case for example, I have my two vultr nodes running against testnet to test sanctuaries ($80 a month), I have the pool server ($60 per month), and I run a deficit for the orphans each month (IE I spend more than I take in in Bitcoin), and Im coding the pool, the wallet, and doing all the releases.  So it does not make sense for me to volunteer to run yet another system, with all the PMs and constant maintenance that needs done to manage BiblePay.

Please, we need someone to at least commit asap to help us run the BX.

Google running an Iquidis block explorer.

Happy Merchant are you out there, can you reboot the node?  Maybe you can make a copy of your node for someone here?

Check out this new BiblePay Feature!

To help spread the Gospel, we have a new P2P feature that pays you BBP to click certain "Gospel" links.

Here is link #1:

http://pool.biblepay.org/Action.aspx?link=bc6c709

The Book of Revelations - Audio Bible - NKJV

You are paid 20 BBP to click the link (and hopefully listen to the book) if you have a pool account.

EDIT: You will see the credit as GOSPEL_NAVIGATION in your Transaction History.

PS: To see all Gospel Links, log into pool.biblepay.org and click External Links | BiblePay Gospel Links
When you have something edifying you would like to share, you can add one to our community by going into External Links | BiblePay Gospel - Add Link
(You can set up a campaign budget and Price Per Click).  When pool users click the links, your account will be debited the PPC fee and the other user will be credited the PPC bounty.

Rob, this is great! In principle this is a great way to transfer some BBP "wealth" from larger miners to smaller ones, while enabling the gospel to be spread.
My only concern is perhaps we need to keep an eye on the links to make sure they are wholesome?

I also had an idea. What do you think of integrating pop-up messages when the user performs some action in the wallet?

For example, let's say I send you 1 BBP. Once I send, perhaps there can be a pop-up which says "transaction in progress" then below, in the same window, it could have a short and sweet bible quote

e.g.
Transaction confirmed
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Yes, regarding the wholesome links I should probably make a "report" link so it can be flagged for removal.  In this case there will be very few abuses because you must be logged in and pay a budget to create one.

Yeah, that pop up idea is a very good idea also.  Thanks.

Merit: 102

To help spread the Gospel, we have a new P2P feature that pays you BBP to click certain "Gospel" links.

Here is link #1:

You are paid 20 BBP to click the link (and hopefully listen to the book) if you have a pool account.

PS: To see all Gospel Links, log into pool.biblepay.org and click External Links | BiblePay Gospel Links
When you have something edifying you would like to share, you can add one to our community by going into External Links | BiblePay Gospel - Add Link
(You can set up a campaign budget and Price Per Click).  When pool users click the links, your account will be debited the PPC fee and the other user will be credited the PPC bounty.

Rob, this is great! In principle this is a great way to transfer some BBP "wealth" from larger miners to smaller ones, while enabling the gospel to be spread.
My only concern is perhaps we need to keep an eye on the links to make sure they are wholesome?

I also had an idea. What do you think of integrating pop-up messages when the user performs some action in the wallet?

For example, let's say I send you 1 BBP. Once I send, perhaps there can be a pop-up which says "transaction in progress" then below, in the same window, it could have a short and sweet bible quote

e.g.
Transaction confirmed
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Here is link #1:

All credit goes to Jesus!
Merit: 102
znffal attention:this is wrong

2. Download latest github code:
cd home/username/biblepay/src
git pull origin master
sudo make

you must be in biblepay not in src   Wink

only in foder biblepay then write git pull origin master ENTER and then sudo make ENTER

Thanks, I'll give it a go later!
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
znffal attention:this is wrong and bad what togoshigekata  wrote

cd home/username/biblepay/src
git pull origin master
sudo make

you must be in biblepay not in src   Wink

only in foder biblepay then write git pull origin master ENTER and then sudo make ENTER

cd /home/yourname/biblepay  
git pull origin master  
sudo make

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
BiblePay - 1.0.6.1 Available
Non-Mandatory Release
[NOTE: This release is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED]

- Fix checkblock(1) errors diagnosed with Alex that occasionally results in an invalid BibleHash
- Upgrade wallet graphics with new logo pack
- Show OpenSSL version in Tools | Info

www.biblepay.org | Downloads
https://github.com/biblepay/biblepay/
Is there a command on Linux that automatically upgrades the current wallet?

How to Update BiblePay on Linux:

1. Close BiblePay:
./biblepay-cli stop

cd home/username/biblepay
git pull origin master
sudo make

3. Run BiblePay
cd src
./biblepayd -daemon  (or cd /qt and run ./biblepay-qt for GUI)

4. Check version number:
./biblepay-cli getinfo (or Tools >> Information)

References:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/6ummuj/how_to_mine_biblepay_on_linux/
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/7dt39w/nonmandatory_upgrade_v1061/
Jump to: