Author

Topic: BiblePay - New Coin Launch - Official Thread - page 107. (Read 119834 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1110
Hello,

I receive an error when I try to withdraw like that: Sorry, Invalid Destination Address (Code: 65002)
BBP key generated on c-cex.

I think you first need to withdraw to your wallet, then send to c-cex.

I've tried.
I received the same error with core generated key.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Hello,

I receive an error when I try to withdraw like that: Sorry, Invalid Destination Address (Code: 65002)

I think you first need to withdraw to your wallet, then send to c-cex.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1110
Hello,

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
hi dev , are you planning to list it on other exchanges ? if yes , can you tell me which exchange ? and thanks Grin Grin Grin
Bittrex and Poloniex, and then others.  Probably not for 30 days though, we need to get the pool from beta to prod first and we also have a mandatory at block 7000 coming up.  After those things pass we can follow up with bittrex.

I don't think it is urgent to get listed on other exchanger, as we already have c-cex to trade. I agreed with dev to put effort on pool and coin development first. Since this is an useful project, there is no rush to be listed on Bittrex or Poloniex yet, let this coin grow for some days Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Anyone else getting this goofy NSIS error on the new installer? (WIN10) adding "/NCRC" to the end of the path in CMD doesnt resolve

Activity: 906
I've heard that bittrex has a non anonymous dev policy, not sure if this is true thou!

Again, do you mind giving out your identity later on? Like somewhere in 2018?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 215
Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords
hi dev , are you planning to list it on other exchanges ? if yes , can you tell me which exchange ? and thanks Grin Grin Grin
Bittrex and Poloniex, and then others.  Probably not for 30 days though, we need to get the pool from beta to prod first and we also have a mandatory at block 7000 coming up.  After those things pass we can follow up with bittrex.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
I am still trying to understand what this coin is all about and it's usage. What I understand is that this has a built in miner in the wallet for solo mining and people can either mine solo or in pool. It also has POS reward so basically this tell me that is a  Hybrid coin(POW/POS). Dev might perhaps say this is not POW and a new concept but then I am not sure I follow what is the difference. After all we are still mining this coin. Also can this coin be mined using normal desktop/laptop, or do we need specific devices like mining rig to mine this coin.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure where you're getting PoS from, Biblepay is PoW only as stated by the dev on the first page. It uses a CPU-only hashing algorithm for mining so you can mine on any PC, although you'll obviously get better results with higher end hardware.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
I am still trying to understand what this coin is all about and it's usage. What I understand is that this has a built in miner in the wallet for solo mining and people can either mine solo or in pool. It also has POS reward so basically this tell me that is a  Hybrid coin(POW/POS). Dev might perhaps say this is not POW and a new concept but then I am not sure I follow what is the difference. After all we are still mining this coin. Also can this coin be mined using normal desktop/laptop, or do we need specific devices like mining rig to mine this coin.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Any chance you could post this as a How-To? I have recompiled 3 times on Mint and am still pulling the old wallet. Now the pool mining will not work at all...wallet syncs but I have screwed something up. I was able to move all those coins from that wallet to my master but that short of formatting and starting from scratch, not sure how to make it work.  Thank you for any info- (also..new to linux)

I'm going to do an fresh Ubuntu (Xubuntu) install on a USB in the next day or two.  I'll take complete notes and try and get something formatted.  I'm no guru, but I have had some luck there with ETH mining and general Linux work.
So, i have an 24 cpu and when i use at genrpoclimit=24 my CPU's as i see at the performance task manager it is used just 45 %.... but when i increase genproclimit more than 25 , it shows me this --- poolinfo3": "...POOL DOWN-REVERTING TO SOLO MINING;...; "-- and sometimes poolmining=true sometimes poolminnig=false.

Can someone explain me this? How can i use more power from my CPU's to have a bigger hashrate.

Thanks!

The hard limit on genproclimit is 25 as far as I understand / remember.  Not sure if this is only for the pool or not.  But I'd not take it above 25 if you pool, although you might try it out with solo and see if it works.  You'll know from the debug console "getmininginfo" if your hashrate continues to climb.  But if you take it to 25 and your rate is (made up #) 100KhS and you then make it 50 and you're still within 10% of that, it probably is a hard limit for all mining.
Activity: 126
POOL FAVOR TO ASK:

The pool is under extreme load, and can barely handle new traffic.

As a stopgap, I ask that everyone upgrade to the newest version of Biblepay-qt (this version was just deployed at midnight last night) version 1.0.2.3.  (If you already have v1.0.2.3 upgrade anyway).

It contains the enhanced miner packet.  (The technical difference is the new version is more efficient on partial work packet communication and communication back-off).  This should alleviate 65% of the pool traffic and give us time to upgrade the server (and or, opensource it and open more pools simultaneously).

I will give 24 hours for pool miners to upgrade, after that, a switch is thrown forcing upgrade to the newest version (The pool has the ability to require the higher version).

Delighted to see BBP listed on coinmarketcap this morning, this will certainly help to attract new interest over time.

I see masternodes/sanctuarys in development toward the end of this year. How many coins are required to run a node?
Thanks for the update.

Here is the link in case anyone missed it:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/

Were #487, so we are on page 5.
The nice thing about starting at the bottom, is we only have one way to go: UP.

Thanks for the notification on wallet upgrading for pool. I'm now upgrading my ubuntu version by re-compiling the new version from github.

And this is really a good news that biblepay listed at coinmarketcap, this is a good start!

Any chance you could post this as a How-To? I have recompiled 3 times on Mint and am still pulling the old wallet. Now the pool mining will not work at all...wallet syncs but I have screwed something up. I was able to move all those coins from that wallet to my master but that short of formatting and starting from scratch, not sure how to make it work.  Thank you for any info- (also..new to linux)
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
So, i have an 24 cpu and when i use at genrpoclimit=24 my CPU's as i see at the performance task manager it is used just 45 %.... but when i increase genproclimit more than 25 , it shows me this --- poolinfo3": "...POOL DOWN-REVERTING TO SOLO MINING;...; "-- and sometimes poolmining=true sometimes poolminnig=false.

Can someone explain me this? How can i use more power from my CPU's to have a bigger hashrate.

Thanks!
Yeah ive heard pretty much the same thing about yobit, maybe novaexchange would be a nice addition...
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
Please do not use yobit. Hear nothing but complaints about that exchange anymore.

Exactly. Yobit is a s**thole. This coin should get to Cryptopia or at least Nova.
Activity: 89
Please do not use yobit. Hear nothing but complaints about that exchange anymore.
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
 Why is this happening?
"poolinfo3": "...POOL DOWN-REVERTING TO SOLO MINING; POOL DOWN-REVERTING TO SOLO MINING; POOL DOWN-REVERTING TO SOLO MINING...; ",
  "miningpulse": 2024348,
  "poolmining": false
}

Is the pool down?
Delighted to see BBP listed on coinmarketcap this morning, this will certainly help to attract new interest over time.

I see masternodes/sanctuarys in development toward the end of this year. How many coins are required to run a node?
Thanks for the update.

Here is the link in case anyone missed it:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/

Were #487, so we are on page 5.
The nice thing about starting at the bottom, is we only have one way to go: UP.

Congrats on the coinmarketcap listing!  That's sure to bring a lot of eyeballs here.  From reading in the testnet thread, I see there is some concern about block 7000 (10 days or so) and the shift in the way the PoB algo comprises the overall algo.  I'd say you're wise to avoid more exchanges until after that point.  But then, you're pretty much on the final product so I'd think it'd be good to explore getting on one other exchange.
Might be a good idea to add this coin to another small exchange, something like novaexchange or yobit, it would add some safety for holders...
Jump to: