Author

Topic: BiblePay - New Coin Launch - Official Thread - page 126. (Read 119833 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
What a joke!

"No block source available.

Wallet can't sync, so this is worthless.

Jesus wouldn't be happy with a bad wallet!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I have won two blocks finally. But one block still in "immature_balance" for hours. How long does it take to confirm?

about 12 hours iirc

Just hover over the transaction in the overview.

Thanks, I think I have asked a stupid question.. Sorry about this because in order to save my resources, I used cli command to mine instead of open the wallet gui.

Quote from the wallet:
Generated coins must mature 102 blocks before they can be spent.

So in CLI you can use the command "listunspent" to see all of your unspent inputs, if they're spendable (true/false) and how many confirmations do they have. So after 102 confirmations, "spendable" will show "true".
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I have won two blocks finally. But one block still in "immature_balance" for hours. How long does it take to confirm?

about 12 hours iirc

Thanks, I think I have asked a stupid question.. Sorry about this because in order to save my resources, I used cli command to mine instead of open the wallet gui.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Does the new wallet solve the issue where blocks are found but it throws an error?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 215
Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords
Hello,

Maybe I missed it in the threads.  But what changed in version .9?

Prior too, I was averaging 2-3 blocks per day across multiple computers.  Those same computers are now lucky to find a block every other day or nothing at all.  Every time it looks like I found a block in the log, I find the previously mentioned error:

Code:
 ** TestBlockValidity FAILED - pindexNew->pprev != chainActive.Tip() (assert(pindexNew->pprev == chainActive.Tip())); ** 

2017-08-13 01:33:04

BiblepayMiner -- runtime error: CreateNewBlock: TestBlockValidity failed:  (code 0)

My slowest box is running at: (My dual X5660 6 core 2.80 GHz is running double below and same behavior)

Code:

{
  "blocks": 2945,
  "currentblocksize": 1282,
  "currentblocktx": 1,
  "difficulty": 0.04213095252789573,
  "errors": "",
  "genproclimit": 4,
  "network_khashps": 12991.77608838475,
  "hashps": 75184.82128285841,
  "minerstarttime": "08-10-2017 11:45:15",
  "pooledtx": 1,
  "testnet": false,
  "chain": "main",
  "biblepay-generate": true,
  "poolinfo1": "",
  "poolinfo2": "",
  "poolinfo3": "",
  "poolmining": false
}

Not much of a fan of pools, unless the reward split among the miners.  But at this rate, I am going to need to power down.

Would be curious to know the tech spec reasons on this version (.9).

Thank you.

We added the pool mining capability to 1.0.1.9, but if it is off in the config file, it should not affect the miner.  I found one block on 1019 on the external node.  The TestBlockValidity in the log should not be anywhere near where you found a block- that is when the miner creates a block (not when the miner found a solution).
Can you please check your logs and ensure this is only happening once every few hours?

I think the miner is OK in 1019.

Merit: 103
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

about 12 hours iirc
Merit: 118
I dont find myself in explorer. Got 139 692.00 Biblepay, never moved the coins.

Also, it seems like MCAP is rougly 6 BTC. Not very high indeed, so the potential for rise is there Smiley

The rich list on the explorer shows the top receiving addresses, not the top wallets. One wallet can have many receiving addresses, there's no way to know which receiving addresses belong to which wallet unless you're the wallet holder. When you're mining, a new receiving address is normally generated for each mining reward.

Thank you for the reply. Usualy havent bothered looking at Explorer.

I am also hitting a block rarer, but we may have more miners. Lets hope the dev have made progress on the pool. I think the coin could have a bright future but it needs improvements.

The coin are immature for quite some time, no need to worry Smiley
Activity: 116
Hello,

Maybe I missed it in the threads.  But what changed in version .9?

Prior too, I was averaging 2-3 blocks per day across multiple computers.  Those same computers are now lucky to find a block every other day or nothing at all.  Every time it looks like I found a block in the log, I find the previously mentioned error:

Code:
** TestBlockValidity FAILED - pindexNew->pprev != chainActive.Tip() (assert(pindexNew->pprev == chainActive.Tip())); **

2017-08-13 01:33:04

BiblepayMiner -- runtime error: CreateNewBlock: TestBlockValidity failed:  (code 0)

My slowest box is running at: (My dual X5660 6 core 2.80 GHz is running double below and same behavior)

Code:

{
  "blocks": 2945,
  "currentblocksize": 1282,
  "currentblocktx": 1,
  "difficulty": 0.04213095252789573,
  "errors": "",
  "genproclimit": 4,
  "network_khashps": 12991.77608838475,
  "hashps": 75184.82128285841,
  "minerstarttime": "08-10-2017 11:45:15",
  "pooledtx": 1,
  "testnet": false,
  "chain": "main",
  "biblepay-generate": true,
  "poolinfo1": "",
  "poolinfo2": "",
  "poolinfo3": "",
  "poolmining": false
}

Not much of a fan of pools, unless the reward split among the miners.  But at this rate, I am going to need to power down.

Would be curious to know the tech spec reasons on this version (.9).

Thank you.
Activity: 70

Also, it seems like MCAP is rougly 6 BTC. Not very high indeed, so the potential for rise is there Smiley

The rich list on the explorer shows the top receiving addresses, not the top wallets. One wallet can have many receiving addresses, there's no way to know which receiving addresses belong to which wallet unless you're the wallet holder. When you're mining, a new receiving address is normally generated for each mining reward.

Is the pool working now on main node ?

I think not, the dev will probably give us an update when it is live. He is working out some issues before gong live with it. The focus seems to be on making this coin great rarher than short time spike in price
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
Is the pool working now on main node ?
Activity: 33
Yes im synced, why im behind? But i find 2 blocks with this? Am i forked?

Do "getblockhash 2723"

i find the problem, my pc clock is behind. so problem was there.I got sync again( close and open wallet). Now im am in the right chain, and my 2 blocks is lost damn..

LOL... But at least you are in the real blockchain, there is always a chance for you instead mine thousands block in outdated chain  Grin

thank you

Do "getblockhash 2723"

i find the problem, my pc clock is behind. so problem was there.I got sync again( close and open wallet). Now im am in the right chain, and my 2 blocks is lost damn..

LOL... But at least you are in the real blockchain, there is always a chance for you instead mine thousands block in outdated chain  Grin
anyone mining this CPU while mining something else GPU? Is it killing your MH rate on your GPU? I tried it and my MH rate on the gpu got cut in half even if i cut down my setgenerate rate so that it would not peg my cpu. Any hashing of bible pay kills my MH rate. Runing a burn in program against my cpu while hashing my gpu does not effect my gpu hashing rate at all.

Just set you GPU miner to a higher priority than your Biblepay miner. It'll have no noticeable affect on your CPU mining rate, but your GPU miner will be able to run at full speed since it won't be waiting on the CPU when it needs it. You can change priority through the task manager on Windows. I know it's possible on Linux, but I'm not really sure how.
Activity: 33
anyone mining this CPU while mining something else GPU? Is it killing your MH rate on your GPU? I tried it and my MH rate on the gpu got cut in half even if i cut down my setgenerate rate so that it would not peg my cpu. Any hashing of bible pay kills my MH rate. Runing a burn in program against my cpu while hashing my gpu does not effect my gpu hashing rate at all.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Do "getblockhash 2723"

Do "getblockhash 2723"
Jump to: