Pages:
Author

Topic: BiblePay - New Coin Launch - Official Thread - page 94. (Read 119833 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
BEWARE THIS TROJAN IS IN DA WALLET Win32.Trojan.Wisdomeyes

https://howtoremove.guide/win32-trojan-wisdomeyes-removal/

tested by malwarebytes 3.0+zemana antimalware+zemana antilogger + eset endpoint

Espionage and data theft  Keystroke logging
Money theft
Mining and bot-net

still dont understand that so much ppl using its machines w/antimalware,antiexploit,av softwares  Roll Eyes

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215
Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords
Wasn't there around 750 nodes about 10 days ago? Now this list shows only 205. What am I missing? Smiley

Btw, I see your main node is at 1.0.2.5 Smiley
I actually upgraded that node node when I ran that command - but thats not the external node anymore, you must have an old IP logged.
This report only reports the last day of blocks solved by version, not the version by nodes live on the network.

There are 750 connected to the external node currently.  F7000 was in the last 4-5 versions but still it is better to be on the latest.

The "node.biblepay.org" has been moved to vultr, its been running the latest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Wasn't there around 750 nodes about 10 days ago? Now this list shows only 205. What am I missing? Smiley

Btw, I see your main node is at 1.0.2.5 Smiley
We pioneered a feature in biblepay called "RUN" this comes from the TRS-80 color computer run command, from the 80s, but I am thinking of changing it to Exec.

In the mean time, if you type run and then a command name, the rpc will run that block of code and respond with the JSON output.  What good is it you ask?  This is so our dev team can add reports to biblepay without writing lots of c++ code and an RPC command for every report lol.

Anyway, I see 80% have upgraded to 1029:

14:03:45

run versionreport

14:03:45

{
  "Version": "Popularity,Percent %",
  "1.0.1.9": "1; 0.49%",
  "1.0.2.2": "4; 1.95%",
  "1.0.2.3": "7; 3.41%",
  "1.0.2.4": "21; 10.24%",
  "1.0.2.5": "2; 0.98%",
  "1.0.2.6": "1; 0.49%",
  "1.0.2.7": "3; 1.46%",
  "1.0.2.8": "2; 0.98%",
  "1.0.2.9": "164; 80.00%"
}

Thats good, as we have a supermajority for F7000 in 10 blocks.

Rob
im tested this on www.malwaretips.com tester machine for viruses and my zemana antilogger+malwarebyte 3.0+kaspersky+hitmanpro+NOD32+emsisoft+bitdefender all blocked 64Bit wallet= so no , thanks for shit SW  Sad

Obviously you are a naysayer, as the top 13 virus scanners show CLEAN for our 64 bit download:

Sorry, but we have organic growth here.

We wont be stopped and I have a whole belt full of bullets left.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
im tested this on www.malwaretips.com tester machine for viruses and my zemana antilogger+malwarebyte 3.0+kaspersky+hitmanpro+NOD32+emsisoft+bitdefender all blocked 64Bit wallet= so no , thanks for shit SW  Sad

https://github.com/biblepay/biblepay

You're free to run a diff between the Biblepay source and Dash from which it was forked and point out any malware insertions. Being cautious is fine, but there's no need for insults. You're not going to find many projects derived directly or indirectly from BTC that don't set off false positives in any number of malware detection programs for reasons stated above.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101

You are right to be careful, but sir, please be respectful.  There are a lot of false positives out there, I've been using the 64 bit for weeks with no ill effects, does not trigger on all AV software (but most wallets trigger on some AV software).
Only 40 more blocks before F7000 hits.

Unfortunately Ill be in church when this happens.  (At least its happening during the sabbath).

I wish I could see how quickly the blocks click by and diff readjusts live, but I wont be around.  I have to rely on historical data.

If anyone wants to look at that, just start typing "showblock 7000", showblock 7001, etc.  And see how the block HR timestamp equalizes and how the difficulty level changes as we recover towards block 7015 (God willing).

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

Hi there,

Please note it should be "sponsors".  Biblepay is a proper noun and singular. Don't mean to step on any toes, but needs to be professional. I love the picture.  Very appropriate and fits with the main idea.

Regards.

so wallet 32bit is OK....64Bit doesnt...  Roll Eyes
exists any guide what CPUs has hashrate?
i have 10 cps machines with Ryzen in my firm ...
Hi Slovakia,
Ive been deploying the 64 bit version to my vulture servers on 1030 without a problem using biblepay.com.  Let me know what specific problem you have with the 64 bit download?

We started a wiki page: wiki.biblepay.org.  We are still looking for a volunteer to write a hashrate comparison wiki page, let us know if there are any takers?   Right now, anyone can create a new page and the community can edit.

As far as slack, last night I started a slack team.  Next task: Invite members.  

so wallet 32bit is OK....64Bit doesnt...  Roll Eyes
exists any guide what CPUs has hashrate?
i have 10 cps machines with Ryzen in my firm ...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
next ESET ENDPOINT virus too

Some antivirus are sensitive to anything that looks like a crypto miner since there's malware out there that install miners on users' PCs without their consent.

It's always a good practice to run anything crypto-related in a VM or a dedicated rig just to be safe, but at this point I think it's safe to say there's no malware in the Biblepay client. There's always a risk that any website could be compromised, so if you don't want to risk downloading the precompiled binaries you can always compile from source.
Religious connotation aside, this is an interesting use of hashing to support a blockchain. Checking your Github.

Windows wallet gave 2/59 detections. They look like false positives but as with any untrusted software, run it on a virtual machine if you're going to run it at all.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d6de45ea4ba289f7ccb54952a3fd506b46553b7beae9f48fa31485aa5b2fb012/analysis/1500846561/
next ESET ENDPOINT virus too
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I'm in, just put some money on exchange  Smiley
Just for information, how many coins are you mining with a normal setup?
Welcome aboard Bob!!

Well Im probably a typical miner as I have 4 machines configured and with all the programming I seldom have all 4 running but anyway, I have two 2 year old 6 core amds that hash at 85,000 per sec, and one dual proc xeon hashing at 190,000 per sec.  If they all stay on it generates about 30,000 BBP per month in the pool.  So probably about 10k BBP per month per CPU. 

Thanks for the explanation!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

I've got a Quad Core AMD (A6-5200) runs about 75KhS when cranked up fully, a pair of i3 dual core dual thread that each pull about 50KhS on high mode, and a six-core, twelve thread Xeon processor that grabs 175KhS (running full bore Biblepay and nothing else).  The AMD I run part time on low setting getting about 10KhS (but able to actually use my PC) and the rest on high (when I'm at work or bed).  Right now on the pool you're pulling about 0.3 BBP per KhS per found block, the pool tends to get 25 to 40 blocks a day, so a decent four core machine that is at genproc 10 or so would likely get about 600 BBP a day, more or less.

Keep in mind after block 7000, your hashrates will plummet but so will everyone else's. 

Very soon block 7000 will reached. I'm abit excited on block 7000. I have all my mining wallet upgraded to 1.0.2.9 last 2 days, it is much easier to upgrade in windows version since we have the execution file, but I have to rebuild everything in ubuntu (no hard job, but just some minutes waiting  Grin).
Activity: 406
Merit: 101

I've got a Quad Core AMD (A6-5200) runs about 75KhS when cranked up fully, a pair of i3 dual core dual thread that each pull about 50KhS on high mode, and a six-core, twelve thread Xeon processor that grabs 175KhS (running full bore Biblepay and nothing else).  The AMD I run part time on low setting getting about 10KhS (but able to actually use my PC) and the rest on high (when I'm at work or bed).  Right now on the pool you're pulling about 0.3 BBP per KhS per found block, the pool tends to get 25 to 40 blocks a day, so a decent four core machine that is at genproc 10 or so would likely get about 600 BBP a day, more or less.

Keep in mind after block 7000, your hashrates will plummet but so will everyone else's. 
Someone asked how Pay to Preach would work after the Sanctuaries are live.

One way to achieve this is we have anyone in our community (that feels they have an edifying testimony or sermon), to come forward and submit a proposal to preach (this is just a one page web questionnaire that sanctuaries use), submit it.  The "proposal ID" will go through the voting process.  If approved you will receive a link for a public slack room, date and time where you can come in and preach for an hour and our community can come and go - and you will be the owner of the private key of the reward.  We can probably reward more for actual video hosted rooms, but otoh, I think it would be edifying to have a lot of Christians asking questions at the end and this person running a Q&A.  (IE q&a format is also helpful).

How ironic, they are now advertising on this forum.
So obviously its not a "joke".

I think one of us should tell him he is risking hell fire.

I bet hes an atheist and doing this for profit only.

An NDE exists where a man went on a tour of hell, and Jesus showed him a pastor burning for stealing from the church kitty.  I would warn this dude that is exactly what hes doing right now.

EDIT:
Alright, I sent him a very, very bleak warning message, we will see how he takes it.

PS: I see they put the right person in charge as the "Trustee": Judas Iscariot, the one who "steals" from the money bag.
Who the hell is this? http://biblepay.inspect.network/address/BB2BwSbDCqCqNsfc7FgWFJn4sRgnUt4tsM

He mine like 10-20 blocks every day!

As you can see from the tag on it "Orphan Foundations", this is actually the address that receives the 10% to support the children.

From the first page:

"For the first 6 months, 10% of each block will be allocated to the foundation, for sponsoring orphans at 100%.  Once per month, we will cash in anything over $40 available on an exchange, and sponsor orphans on our volunteer time."

Right now, the solution to allocate this 10% is to have every 10th block go to the foundation. After block 7000, and if I remember correctly, it will instead be changed to 10% of every mined block.

Yeaha it seems you're right then they move the coin to http://biblepay.inspect.network/address/B6gscRo5SyR6EsR7iLdhJxtHu84ALNn93i  which is probably sold like stated...

I forgot to mention this guys:

After block 7000, no changes occur in our Tithe blocks.  We still have the 1 in 10 tithe block sending 10% to the orphan foundation.

When the charity expense schedule actually changes is Two phases after the Sanctuaries go live, and then the 1st Superblock hits.

(Which is 2 phases ahead: 1 phase is sanctuary go-live, then proposals and budgeting, then the 1st superblock is scheduled, and at that moment-tithes are also stopped).  But of course, we still have a 10% budget for charity, just paid via voted superblocks instead of tithe blocks. 

Pages:
Jump to: