Pages:
Author

Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July - page 62. (Read 25740 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
Crypto currencies have gained the attention of the people world wide and they are already using the crypto currencies like bitcoins, ethereum and etcetera as a source of payment
and even in some developing countries countries so in terms of exchanging it is easy to trade or exchange crypto currencies to the real money.
It mainly focus on digital currency which we are now adopting, this is a revolutionary technology and it will change every human lifestyle. Life will be easier as we have a lot of exchange  that we can use one good example is Bidium.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
The platform ot the bidium project is good because as we read into the White paper, it is act bidding that anyone can make a deal or give their offer and also
the bidium project can hire quality freelance workers for their company
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Functionality: Transactions will be done by the customer at their preferred time in the marketplace; Cryptocurrency can also be sold to our community market makers for cash. The BIDIUM token can be transferred to two other parties as payment for goods and services after bids for freelance service. The converted cash will not be treated as an available balance. The total system is produced by the same amount.
Of all other freelance platforms right now everywhere in the internet, what makes Bidium sure they are better than them? I think if i am not mistaken i already happened to stumble  in a similar site as theirs. Freelancer platform using also cryptocurrency as payments.
There are alot of freelance platform. Can you name one that decentralized freelance platform? Do you think Security is there main goal? Bidium is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange which combines the power of Advance Auction with Freelance Hiring on top of Blockchain Technology and it acts as a bidding marketplace for buyers to purchase by bidding and a freelance platform to employers.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Functionality: Transactions will be done by the customer at their preferred time in the marketplace; Cryptocurrency can also be sold to our community market makers for cash. The BIDIUM token can be transferred to two other parties as payment for goods and services after bids for freelance service. The converted cash will not be treated as an available balance. The total system is produced by the same amount.
Of all other freelance platforms right now everywhere in the internet, what makes Bidium sure they are better than them? I think if i am not mistaken i already happened to stumble  in a similar site as theirs. Freelancer platform using also cryptocurrency as payments.
Activity: 53
Can’t still get over from trauma of big ICOs, looking realistic and big projects with all proofs of works having  professional developers but still in the end turned out to be scams. I dont know what assurance BIDIUM has that they are not one of those. So traumatizing.
Activity: 336
Crypto currencies have gained the attention of the people world wide and they are already using the crypto currencies like bitcoins, ethereum and etcetera as a source of payment
and even in some developing countries countries so in terms of exchanging it is easy to trade or exchange crypto currencies to the real money.
Activity: 37
My eyes gleamed when I saw this new thread. The title name caught my attention and curiosity that pushed me to read your whitepaper.
At first, my mind blown when I read your whitepaper because I cannot comprehend the purpose of the project. Though, there are also paragraphs that talked about the nature of the token. But when I view your video, all of my sudden doubts and questions in my mind gradually disappear. I found out that this project aims to bid or hire a freelancer without charges using the blockchain technology. A platform where we can freely trade and exchange in a real value (fiat currency).
These 2 objectives of this project are helpful nowadays. No one will scare of losing money to the freelancer who had a poor quality of work. In short, this is a freelance platform, a transparent and decentralized way of hiring the freelancer. Hopefully, you will meet the success!

about comprehension of the purpose of the project I fully agree, it took some time to find out what is it
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Over 19,000+ users have been whitelisted already. Are you willing to join? Hurry up! Get in before it gets close! I'm not sure if they will burn unsold token. Let's keep this thread going!

I think it is 20,000 users now who participated on whitelist.
I am not sure too if they will burn any token but what i think about this!
there will be no token to burn, with such small amount and a great project, this will be easily gone and sold!
I wasn't updated with bidium this past few days and I just saw it right now that they have whitelist.
I thought that whitelist is already done but it seems I am lucky that the participants are 19822. It is too fast for 20000 vacancies to fill up! Fortunately, I am one of the people who is lucky to be part of whitelist.
As far as I know, bidium did not make the FAQ about "burning of unsold tokens". They knew already that they will be sold out from the beginning of their run.

There are probably million crypto enthusiast, and Bidium project is connecting market place to crypto wherein giving more people an options on how to handle their purchase in the market. As a crypto enthusiast i will support the bidium project, this is a very good alternative and a real challenge to existing marketplace that are still too traditional.
Activity: 546
Quote from: bitzamp
Look at this article guys, see how we need a real bidding marketplace that is different on existing online shop. Users are incapable to hide their privacy and identity because Amazon's wanted to gather every bitcoin user data. This is a real problem we will encounter if Bidium will not launch. That's why I encourage you to participate at their token sale because we need a decentralized marketplace.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
As per my own opinion i think that the statement that i have read a while ago in the white paper of bidium project for me the crypto currency such as bitcoin ethereum and the like can be use now as a medium in exchange such as auction because it is already known internationally .
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Over 19,000+ users have been whitelisted already. Are you willing to join? Hurry up! Get in before it gets close! I'm not sure if they will burn unsold token. Let's keep this thread going!

I think it is 20,000 users now who participated on whitelist.
I am not sure too if they will burn any token but what i think about this!
there will be no token to burn, with such small amount and a great project, this will be easily gone and sold!
I wasn't updated with bidium this past few days and I just saw it right now that they have whitelist.
I thought that whitelist is already done but it seems I am lucky that the participants are 19822. It is too fast for 20000 vacancies to fill up! Fortunately, I am one of the people who is lucky to be part of whitelist.
As far as I know, bidium did not make the FAQ about "burning of unsold tokens". They knew already that they will be sold out from the beginning of their run.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
So, in short, we can use the Bidium token on the preferred marketplace to buy goods and services, am I right? So how about the fluctuating price of bitcoin is there's an effect on that? How secured is bidium token to convert it into cash?
BIDIUM uses integrated mobile wallet which is basically for the receiving and sending of payments. This shows that you will be able to transfer funds for payment of goods and services in the bid marketplace in a secured and improved manner without requiring any document or possessing a bank account
Will they rely on just app at mobile phone? or will they expand with windows or mac?
There are people who are not comfortable in using cellphones when doing cryptocurrency especiall in trading.
deposit and withdrawal with many digits of address is a better to do at computer.
Like me i am not a fan of using mobile with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 94
Merit: 7
DId you know that Bidium uses the BIDM token to ensure a secured peer-to-peer transaction and a 50% of the revenue from trading fee is usually rewarded among all BIDM token holders that are stored on BIDIUM wallet if they fixed their tokens in a slot period.
So that's how it works! So how about the transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM between BIDIUM platform users? how much it cost? and for the trading fee itself? Are we guarantee that most of our holdings are safe? I hope high security of the exchange will implement.
Okay Bidium provides offline wallet to store BIDM securely and the token can be used to bid for products on the BIDM marketplace. And about the trading fee itself only a 0.05% trading fee is charged. We will find out for the future of this project just asking buddy! everything will fall into place be patient.
And addition to that BIDM token can be used to get rewarded from BIDIUM exchange platform. You can choose to either store the value of your coins on your Mac for PC or create a wallet with one of the digital wallet system supporting Bidium token.
Activity: 364
DId you know that Bidium uses the BIDM token to ensure a secured peer-to-peer transaction and a 50% of the revenue from trading fee is usually rewarded among all BIDM token holders that are stored on BIDIUM wallet if they fixed their tokens in a slot period.
So that's how it works! So how about the transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM between BIDIUM platform users? how much it cost? and for the trading fee itself? Are we guarantee that most of our holdings are safe? I hope high security of the exchange will implement.
Okay Bidium provides offline wallet to store BIDM securely and the token can be used to bid for products on the BIDM marketplace. And about the trading fee itself only a 0.05% trading fee is charged. We will find out for the future of this project just asking buddy! everything will fall into place be patient.
Activity: 434
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
Activity: 168
I am so excited to get with June and July with Bidium.

Q2 2018, June
Launching Beta Version of Exchange and Begin Listing BIDM on Major Exchanges

Q2 2018, June

Q3 2018, July
Exchange App Launching

This is really great and they dont want to wait long. after ICO they will start alot of thing to get better.
It is just a couple of weeks then we can see now how Bidium works. I hope this roadmap of Bidium will completely execute when time will come because a lot of roadmaps are not follow specially when the token sale have gone!

But still i dont understand what is going on their pre-sale, still at half.
As i have studied this project, this one must be on the list of a pre-sale sold-out within a day.
But we will see in the next few days whats going to happen.
I can see the problem with their marketing strategy. I can't see any updates regarding to the developers or team of Bidium. Even in telegram or twitter, there is no update regarding with their meet ups and seminars. I think that bidium team is a newbie in this industry.
Some ICO doesn't hype much about their project and development, This is what i called silent but deadley project. Pre-sale is successful and i know it will reach the hard cap very soon if the ico is open already!, Bidium team will be adding bonus for those participants who supports their project.
Activity: 266
I am so excited to get with June and July with Bidium.

Q2 2018, June

Q2 2018, June

Q3 2018, July
Exchange App Launching

This is really great and they dont want to wait long. after ICO they will start alot of thing to get better.
It is just a couple of weeks then we can see now how Bidium works. I hope this roadmap of Bidium will completely execute when time will come because a lot of roadmaps are not follow specially when the token sale have gone!

But still i dont understand what is going on their pre-sale, still at half.
As i have studied this project, this one must be on the list of a pre-sale sold-out within a day.
But we will see in the next few days whats going to happen.
I can see the problem with their marketing strategy. I can't see any updates regarding to the developers or team of Bidium. Even in telegram or twitter, there is no update regarding with their meet ups and seminars. I think that bidium team is a newbie in this industry.
Activity: 63
One of the advantage of the bidium project is its bidding feature based on the block chain because even though it virtual form of auction every one can bid and also the bidium can distinguish who is the bidder based on the block chain it self.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
So, in short, we can use the Bidium token on the preferred marketplace to buy goods and services, am I right? So how about the fluctuating price of bitcoin is there's an effect on that? How secured is bidium token to convert it into cash?
BIDIUM uses integrated mobile wallet which is basically for the receiving and sending of payments. This shows that you will be able to transfer funds for payment of goods and services in the bid marketplace in a secured and improved manner without requiring any document or possessing a bank account
Will they rely on just app at mobile phone? or will they expand with windows or mac?
There are people who are not comfortable in using cellphones when doing cryptocurrency especiall in trading.
deposit and withdrawal with many digits of address is a better to do at computer.
Like me i am not a fan of using mobile with cryptocurrency.
It enables the transfer of money with the aid of smart contracts that are regulated. There are certain procedures that will aid you to keep the address of the receiver in mind.
This makes the transfer of money a seamless exercise.

I think this will help you understand what the project has on their platform..
BIDM token can be used to get rewarded from BIDIUM exchange platform. You can
choose to either store the value of your coins on your Mac for PC or create a wallet
with one of the digital wallet system supporting Bidium token. It gives you the
freedom to choose and transfer your coins value to the market platform as payment
for goods and service.

They have what you are looking for!
Pages:
Jump to: