Pages:
Author

Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July - page 64. (Read 25740 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I can say that Freelance hiring through bidium project will lessen the amount of time that the companies are giving in hiring quality freelance workers but how this gonna work?
Is there any interviews or other traditional form of hiring workers?
I think they will have a direct contact with the employers. This time the employer can freely choose which one will be qualified. In most cases employees skill evaluation is hidden in this way because employees and employers do not really have a direct contact but because Bidium will be giving them a direct contact so they will have the opportunity to evaluate each other.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
Secure Wallet
BIDIUM uses integrated mobile wallet which is basically for the receiving and sending of payments. This shows that you will be able to transfer funds for payment of goods and services in the bid marketplace in a secured and improved manner without requiring any document or possessing a bank account

This is the issue of security, and the team want it to be perfect.
Security is an issue in every corner of cryptocurrency, BIDUIM is aware of that!
We can count for it!

Does this mean that BIDUIM wallet is connected or a phone app only?
will they be available through windows also? as my experience it is more easy to use windows (PC) in tradings. especially the withdraw and deposit.
COPY and PASTE are much better to do with PC.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

One of the benefits of this project to the sellers is they will get a  50% Ad profit share, which is good because even though you can't sold or all of your product are sold you will still receiving your benefits, and also the buyers will also benefits another 30% of Ad profit share if the product is being sold.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
Secure Wallet
BIDIUM uses integrated mobile wallet which is basically for the receiving and sending of payments. This shows that you will be able to transfer funds for payment of goods and services in the bid marketplace in a secured and improved manner without requiring any document or possessing a bank account

This is the issue of security, and the team want it to be perfect.
Security is an issue in every corner of cryptocurrency, BIDUIM is aware of that!
We can count for it!
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
I am so excited to get with June and July with Bidium.

Q2 2018, June
Launching Beta Version of Exchange and Begin Listing BIDM on Major Exchanges

Q2 2018, June
Launching Beta Version of Exchange and Begin Listing BIDM on Major Exchanges

Q3 2018, July
Exchange App Launching

This is really great and they dont want to wait long. after ICO they will start alot of thing to get better.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
The Bidium Main Sale Whitelist is now OPEN. Join Today and get FREE Bidm tokens!

Joined the whitelist, but i want to make it clear that we will not get free token by joining the whitelist.
You need to purchase first to get bonus token, refer someone and get 25% commission.

BTW: Bidium is getting closer on the softcap! sounds GREAT!
Activity: 59
Over 19,000+ users have been whitelisted already. Are you willing to join? Hurry up! Get in before it gets close! I'm not sure if they will burn unsold token. Let's keep this thread going!

I think it is 20,000 users now who participated on whitelist.
I am not sure too if they will burn any token but what i think about this!
there will be no token to burn, with such small amount and a great project, this will be easily gone and sold!
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
The platform of the bidium limits the Availability of the product that the bid of product will last only for 24 hours.
The time alotted in terms of bidding is to save time and also to give an oppurtunity to the other buyers and sellers to have assurance to get a sure buyer.

Hold on, i thought this is anohter exchange with some more feature, but bidding?
bidding with alternative tokens and some coins?
what are you exactly talking about? what is the thing we need to bid?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
The platform of the bidium limits the Availability of the product that the bid of product will last only for 24 hours.
The time alotted in terms of bidding is to save time and also to give an oppurtunity to the other buyers and sellers to have assurance to get a sure buyer.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
Looks like there is a new awaiting project that will success anytime! From the platform, the team and advisors to the rate of ICO reviewers, I think that this project has the capability to go at the moon!
But I just noticed, how does this project generate revenue of there is no fee for transaction, hiring and bidding? I also like to stress the Bidium core, does this project has?

Going to the moon is not a n issue to take now, we should read their whitepaper and watch for the development of it.
Are they worth to invest in? or we should just hold to our coins?
Are they have the power and technology to compete with other exchanges?
The security that they will use may be enough to stay safe with our holdings?
But going to the moon is always the finale of ICO. We always wanted an ICO to be successful specially if we buy their tokens during crowd sale. I read already the whitepaper of Bidium and I found out that this project is unique than other exchange. That's why I am predicting that Bidium will meet the victory soon!
Cassy wants to emphasize that we don't to see first the success of this project but we need to look on how and why is this project will success? What are the keys and talisman that this project has?
I believe that project who has a great criteria and competitive is always achieve the victory. If you are an investor, you always see the utility of the project than to think its outcome.
You emphasize the point of view by Cassy but you did not look to my opinion. I read the WP already and I say it based on my opinion that a good project, team and developer has a potential to be successful.
The goals are part of the utility, if a project have a goal definitely, the utility of the project is always be considered.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
Looks like there is a new awaiting project that will success anytime! From the platform, the team and advisors to the rate of ICO reviewers, I think that this project has the capability to go at the moon!
But I just noticed, how does this project generate revenue of there is no fee for transaction, hiring and bidding? I also like to stress the Bidium core, does this project has?

Going to the moon is not a n issue to take now, we should read their whitepaper and watch for the development of it.
Are they worth to invest in? or we should just hold to our coins?
Are they have the power and technology to compete with other exchanges?
The security that they will use may be enough to stay safe with our holdings?
But going to the moon is always the finale of ICO. We always wanted an ICO to be successful specially if we buy their tokens during crowd sale. I read already the whitepaper of Bidium and I found out that this project is unique than other exchange. That's why I am predicting that Bidium will meet the victory soon!
Cassy wants to emphasize that we don't to see first the success of this project but we need to look on how and why is this project will success? What are the keys and talisman that this project has?
I believe that project who has a great criteria and competitive is always achieve the victory. If you are an investor, you always see the utility of the project than to think its outcome.
Activity: 266
I think the roadmap stated The Design and development work of the application has already been kicked off on this project. Bidium
will launch pre-sale event in the first quarter of 2018. Token Sale will start on April so better buy now we have big discounts for early bird promo!

The project is great and they focus on high security and PoS algorithm so i want to ask something, How many coins that they conclude to trade in their exchanges? I hope they include ICO tokens on the marketplace so it will be easier for users to get in touch on Bidium exchange.

In Bidium decentralized bidding market, they will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority. Furthermore that the coins they will include probably 10 cyptocurrencies like Bidium, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other coins that will be announced at a later stage.
Where do you get this information buddy? I am searching for the cryptocurrencies that Bidium might list at the end of the ICO and unfortunately, I didn't find even one of it. But it seems you have gathered an information about the coins that may list in Bidium exchange.
Hm. Sounds interesting!
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
The Bidium Main Sale Whitelist is now OPEN. Join Today and get FREE Bidm tokens!

Hello everyone, The Bidium whiteliist is now open and over 19,000+ users have been whitelisted already. Get in before it gets close! In addition, everyone who signs up for the whitelist are eligible for a reward. Please note that these rewards would be released/unlocked only when user do first successful trade on Bidium Beta version Exchange

Goto: https://bidium.io to sign up today!

This is good news i hope everyone is happy for that, 19000+ users?? Wow we have amazing project that we need to discuss, I will joined their token sale and to be eligible on their rewards. So are we going to have a beta test for there version on bidium exhchange? please make more appropriate.
I think the first week bonus is 25%, then second week bonus is 15% and that's pre-ICO stage. and when token sale is live first week will get 10% and second week also will get 5%. Then the last round of token sale will not get any bonus.So participate now until token sale ends.

I will participate as soon as they cover the softCAP!
i do like the idea of the project, i really do know that exhcange is one of the best to launch now.
But been with may ICO and i hate getting back my ETH nor BTC because they didn't reach the softcap.
I just want to make sure of it now!
You are such a clever man! A veteran investors like you will wait till the softcap reach. Well, I gues you are in a right hand even Bidium is a progressive project and very promising, we can't deny that it may not also be echoed to all investors and may result to a fail project.
One reason why I am always updating with this thread, is because I want to gather some updates about bidium. If I think bidium will nearly to reach the softcap, I will do your strategy also.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500

Hello everyone, The Bidium whiteliist is now open and over 19,000+ users have been whitelisted already. Get in before it gets close! In addition, everyone who signs up for the whitelist are eligible for a reward. Please note that these rewards would be released/unlocked only when user do first successful trade on Bidium Beta version Exchange

Goto: https://bidium.io to sign up today!

This is good news i hope everyone is happy for that, 19000+ users?? Wow we have amazing project that we need to discuss, I will joined their token sale and to be eligible on their rewards. So are we going to have a beta test for there version on bidium exhchange? please make more appropriate.
I think the first week bonus is 25%, then second week bonus is 15% and that's pre-ICO stage. and when token sale is live first week will get 10% and second week also will get 5%. Then the last round of token sale will not get any bonus.So participate now until token sale ends.

I will participate as soon as they cover the softCAP!
i do like the idea of the project, i really do know that exhcange is one of the best to launch now.
But been with may ICO and i hate getting back my ETH nor BTC because they didn't reach the softcap.
I just want to make sure of it now!
Activity: 616
With the exchange, we can easily do trade and buy and sell.
what i can see on their plan is to get rid of so much fee and we can deal with cryptocurrency that can be changed to fiat easily.
How about the fee compared to other platforms?
can we expect more secure about this?
Surely and low fees!
I think this is want to do by this new platform for exchange. However, I can't see any cryptocurrency exchange because  I saw it in the video that this bidium is a bidding marketplace for products and services offered by a freelancer.
In security, I can't see any features that discuss the security of this wallet unlike with those ICO I've encountered, they elaborate how their wallet will free from hackings. I want to raise this question also because I can't trust an exchange without its full security.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
The term Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and understanding of its use and value in the public eye. We have 3 reasons why cryptocurrency should be considered for the bidding
marketplace platform.
Mitigating Economic Recession Risks: Cryptocurrency provides a means of diversification especially for people that are worried about government debt and central bank quantitative easing
Cryptocurrency is Offered in Our Daily Lives: Cryptocurrency is generally becoming acceptable as a medium of payment and as a store of value.
Cryptocurrencies provides Solutions to problems:  Cryptocurrency helps to solve problems such as high inflation, as it could be used as an alternative when prices in the shop rise.
Considered this as one of your option if you keep reading on our whitepaper you can easily understand what BIDIUM's goal.
Wow so that's the vision of the company. how about their roadmap? Are they going to keep updating on social media or promote their advertisement? With the upgraded of some main net wallet cryptocurrency.  Are we going to charge every users small fees on their first bid? Hope somebody will answer my question thanks.
This is not the vision of Bidium in my opinion. These 3 reasons are the factors to be considered why bidding marketplace is really important in cryptocurrency.
Just imagine, how does a bidding marketplace is really helpful in the crypto industry? With these three reasons, we conclude that bidding marketplace can solve the problems of economy and cryptocurrency should acquire it.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
I can say that Freelance hiring through bidium project will lessen the amount of time that the companies are giving in hiring quality freelance workers but how this gonna work?
Is there any interviews or other traditional form of hiring workers?
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
i see on the tread BIDIUM has total supply 1.000.000.000 how about token not sell? will burn? thank you.

With such 1 billion supply Bidium is just looking for a hard cap of 11,000,000 USD together with presale and ICO.
I think we should not go over the number of tokens but on the amount they want. that is a very small amount.
The hard cap is an easy thing. nothing will burn!
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
how much people on your whitelist.
i see on the tread BIDIUM has total supply 1.000.000.000 how about token not sell? will burn? thank you.

Over 19,000+ users have been whitelisted already. Are you willing to join? Hurry up! Get in before it gets close! I'm not sure if they will burn unsold token. Let's keep this thread going!
Activity: 281
how much people on your whitelist.
Pages:
Jump to: