Pages:
Author

Topic: [Big Auction] Last Holiday Series Chips Set Sale - page 2. (Read 1109 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1752
First bid received at a price should take priority unless otherwise stated in OP.

OP, your change to standard practice when it suited you, and not the bidders, is unacceptable imo.  I personally would never bid on one of your auctions after seeing this and would advise others to do the same.
Activity: 842
Merit: 640
Zipreg, nothing is changing.

If you’d like what your bid you are more then welcome to keep it or divide it at your leisure once you receive them.

Miner messaged me & will escrow for you. Please send us your shipping address & pay miner the escrow.

Fine
Activity: 905
Merit: 1000
The one true king.
Zipreg, nothing is changing.

If you’d like what your bid you are more then welcome to keep it or divide it at your leisure once you receive them.

Miner messaged me & will escrow for you. Please send us your shipping address & pay miner the escrow.
The one true king.
Everyone else ( 80% ) of the auction your items will be shipped today since you already paid.

Tracking in your inboxes Smiley
So you're saying I could have bid 20 @ .001 still won for the same price and gotten double the chips? That is a flawed auction process man. The people who bid first should have priority over a higher quantity bid at the same price that was made later.

I should be on top of the list, then the 10 hour left list you posted with minerjones at top should fill out the rest below me, then you add the other who bid later after that regardless of quantity, because everyone under me bid the same price!

I'm not telling you how to run your auction, and I bid what I bid and will pay what I bid, but there is no logic in this system, what I outlined above is the logical and correct way to do it, with all due respect.

*edited this because we said no first. Sorry , read it wrong. Yes you wouldve gotten double if you bid that.

Because its an auction. Higher bid will always win regardless if they ordered 1 or all.

the 10 hour list was just a list , wasnt in order.

Well then you have a decision to make, you can either :

A) Honor my bid as 10 @ .001 instead because you never stated that's how bidding worked, and divide the lot according to your quantity rules, which were not stated, thus pissing more people off.

B) Honor my bid as 10 @ .002 per set, and divide the rolls accordingly to the bidders, in the order and quantity in which the bids were received.

You can't make up rules after the fact and you can't have it both ways. You clearly stated something similar to "45 min left and 57 of 60 rolls are taken", and then you just gave away earlier bidders rolls to late bidders of quantity.

I'm trying to help you dude, your system is only going to piss people off and cause grief, and on top of that you are hurting yourself, you can't let someone come in last minute and snag a quantity of early bidders rolls at the same price that they secured the roll for, you might as well set a flat price and stay away from auctions!

minerjones will be my escrow

The one true king.
Nothing was changed .

No rules were added or anything.

Wolfcoin if you’d like to do that, that would be nice.

Please let us know what you all would like to do.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Oh no Shocked that sounds messy - did everyone get a set ok? I would be willing to give up a set or two to help make sure everyone that bid gets one.
copper member
Activity: 1848
Merit: 254
Winners!  Priority went to those who ordered multiple sets.

This was not mentioned in the OP, it is unfair!

You added this rule AFTER the auction was ended.

So, for example, if 10 minutes before the auction ended I made a bid of "all @0.001" would that mean that I would get 50 sets? Someone else had bidded the exact same amount before me. There is no chance that someone in an auction can bid the same amount as someone else before, and win the bidding. (I hope that you can understand this). Usually you have to increase your bidding. The only way that I can accept this is if it was clearly mentioned in the OP BEFORE the auction started.

Why priority to those who ordered multiple sets, and not priority to those that ordered a single set? This would be fairer, since more people would have the chance to acquire at least 1 set.

I was aware that you had a negative trust history of changing the rules of an auction, I thought that it was just a single instance mistake that happened once, but I was wrong.
Instead of understanding the mistake and try to fix it, you are leaving the loosing bidders with the only option to start begging winners for acquiring a set.

It is your auction, you rules. But adding or changing the rules after action ends, it is not fair.

No hard feelings, just facts & my 2 satoshi

I agree. This was not mentioned in the OP. I placed an offer for 3 sets, as the 4th person. You should have made it more clear. As, in my humble opinion, nothing was clearly stated in the auction and this rule was added after the auction was finished. Would appreciate it if you could fix this problem.
Thanks
Activity: 1941
Merit: 375
Cryptoshi Blockomoto

This was not mentioned in the OP, it is unfair!

You added this rule AFTER the auction was ended.

So, for example, if 10 minutes before the auction ended I made a bid of "all @0.001" would that mean that I would get 50 sets? Someone else had bidded the exact same amount before me. There is no chance that someone in an auction can bid the same amount as someone else before, and win the bidding. (I hope that you can understand this). Usually you have to increase your bidding. The only way that I can accept this is if it was clearly mentioned in the OP BEFORE the auction started.

Why priority to those who ordered multiple sets, and not priority to those that ordered a single set? This would be fairer, since more people would have the chance to acquire at least 1 set.

I was aware that you had a negative trust history of changing the rules of an auction, I thought that it was just a single instance mistake that happened once, but I was wrong.
Instead of understanding the mistake and try to fix it, you are leaving the loosing bidders with the only option to start begging winners for acquiring a set.

It is your auction, you rules. But adding or changing the rules after action ends, it is not fair.

No hard feelings, just facts & my 2 satoshi

The one true king.
I’d be willing to give up a set to help with this guys

Sounds good.

Writing , you have one up for grabs if you’d like.

Hamp, give it a rest. Auction had simple instructions in the op just like our other auctions with multiple items.

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
I’d be willing to give up a set to help with this guys
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
It's not about one user giving a set up or not it's about the auction not being clear with its rules..

Right now another guy is getting fucked as well that bid on 2 sets but you have decided to prioritize the people that bid on more sets.

You say that higher bid has priority, sure thing but don't make it an auction where people bid on individual items then as you basically held 60 auctions in one here..

Everything was clear in the OP.

We have & many have done the same auction style.

Bids were received.

Thank you.

It is not clear in the OP, can you check it again to see that you are wrong please?

Nowhere did you state that "If you bid on several sets you have priority if you end up with the same price per set as a user with bids on less sets".
The one true king.
It's not about one user giving a set up or not it's about the auction not being clear with its rules..

Right now another guy is getting fucked as well that bid on 2 sets but you have decided to prioritize the people that bid on more sets.

You say that higher bid has priority, sure thing but don't make it an auction where people bid on individual items then as you basically held 60 auctions in one here..

Everything was clear in the OP.

We have & many have done the same auction style.

Bids were received.

Thank you.
legendary
Meh.

The one true king.
I'm going to have to agree that this ended a bit weird.. Since WritingG123 placed a bid of 1 set at 0.001 BTC and then wolfcoin made a bid of 15 sets at 0.001 BTC per set but his bid came in after WritingG123 placed his bid, so shouldn't wolfcoin get 14 sets and WritingG get his 1 set?

As previously stated it is your show but to me this seems odd..

Weve got no problem doing 14 sets wolfcoin & 1 set  WritingG . if Wolfcoin would like to give one up.

Let us know.

Thanks!
legendary
Meh.
I'm going to have to agree that this ended a bit weird.. Since WritingG123 placed a bid of 1 set at 0.001 BTC and then wolfcoin made a bid of 15 sets at 0.001 BTC per set but his bid came in after WritingG123 placed his bid, so shouldn't wolfcoin get 14 sets and WritingG get his 1 set?

As previously stated it is your show but to me this seems odd..
The one true king.
So you're saying I could have bid 20 @ .001 still won for the same price and gotten double the chips? That is a flawed auction process man. The people who bid first should have priority over a higher quantity bid at the same price that was made later.

I should be on top of the list, then the 10 hour left list you posted with minerjones at top should fill out the rest below me, then you add the other who bid later after that regardless of quantity, because everyone under me bid the same price!

I'm not telling you how to run your auction, and I bid what I bid and will pay what I bid, but there is no logic in this system, what I outlined above is the logical and correct way to do it, with all due respect.

*edited this because we said no first. Sorry , read it wrong. Yes you wouldve gotten double if you bid that.

Because its an auction. Higher bid will always win regardless if they ordered 1 or all.

the 10 hour list was just a list , wasnt in order.

The one true king.

Please send payment & shipping information.

Thank you, happy holidays!

Zipreg - 10 sets @ .002BTC = .02BTC
Wolfcoin - 15 sets @ .001BTC = .015BTC
Minerjones - 10 sets @ .001BTC = .01BTC
Chronicsky - 10 sets @ .001BTC = .01BTC
Chibitcty - 5 sets @ .001BTC = .005BTC
Reagann - 5 sets @ .001BTC = .005BTC
Zerogee - 5 sets @ .001BTC = .005BTC
10 @ .002BTC
Pages: