Pages:
Author

Topic: Big dump, buy the dip - page 2. (Read 1080 times)

legendary
Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001
July 02, 2017, 09:22:53 AM
Bitcoin is a little stagnant right now, not going up nor down. I'm not sure whether the price will drop that much, but I have faith that it would start to rise, and now is also a good time to buy some BTC. Smiley

Now is the time to get them! Who knows, the price may drop after SegWit though..

I fail to see your logic.
If anything segwit could give btc a temporary last boost before it dies off completely.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
July 02, 2017, 09:21:39 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble but there won't be a dip.
There will just be endless decline as bitcoin is being rapidly overtaken by superior technology.

Aw man that's too bad to hear. Source?

Ah I'm too lazy to get my bitcoins out of cold storage. I guess I'll just be a bagholder in 10 years when they're BTC10,000 for a nickle. /s
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
July 02, 2017, 09:17:40 AM
Bitcoin is a little stagnant right now, not going up nor down. I'm not sure whether the price will drop that much, but I have faith that it would start to rise, and now is also a good time to buy some BTC. Smiley

Now is the time to get them! Who knows, the price may drop after SegWit though..
legendary
Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001
July 02, 2017, 09:11:03 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble but there won't be a dip.
There will just be endless decline as bitcoin is being rapidly overtaken by superior technology.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 02, 2017, 09:01:36 AM
It sucks that the correction had to happen now. I don't have any money left to buy. Should have kept a few thousand dollars in reserve I guess Sad
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 02, 2017, 08:43:45 AM
Hello,

You clearly realised that , we are experiencing a dump. I think it will continue , I would like you though on the lowest bitcoin price in order to buy it.

Share you thougts Smiley

This is a correction and if you are planning to buy, this is a nice time to buy. It might be the lowest point and you will not realize it.
Sometime, you just have to go ahead and take the plunge.
This might be a correction and same thing caused a price fall when it grew close to $2500. Correction process won't be taking place often, previous to this price dump was also mentioned as a correction. None has got the right reason behind the dumping. I personally think it might be the dump for an upcoming price wave that takes it over $3000.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 02, 2017, 08:37:35 AM
Hello,

You clearly realised that , we are experiencing a dump. I think it will continue , I would like you though on the lowest bitcoin price in order to buy it.

Share you thougts Smiley

This is a correction and if you are planning to buy, this is a nice time to buy. It might be the lowest point and you will not realize it.
Its risky but if the comeback happen after for sure a good gain will be yours i think this is really a hard analysis and a lots of assessment before getting in especially when we are seeing a lots of red coming from each alts and btc value but its also worth risking some spare money.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
July 02, 2017, 08:33:09 AM
Hello,

Share you thougts Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
July 02, 2017, 07:20:32 AM
Hello,

Share you thougts Smiley

Now bitcoin value is settled around 2400$ and little more. This dump will never continuous bro. We all know that bitcoin price is always volatile from the past two years. As adoption and projects been implemented in blockchain technology will take to the peak value again in future months.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
July 02, 2017, 06:45:58 AM
Hello,

Share you thougts Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: