Pages:
Author

Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN - page 8. (Read 3157 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 04:44:43 AM
In General, many analysts give good forecasts for bitcoin, they promise that by the end of 2018 bitcoin will reach a new level, I want to believe it, but recently bitcoin has become very unstable. as we know that the very large bitcoin of hope we get in various ways, both in terms of trading and investing in altcoin that we do. so we really believe that the future of bitcoin is also the future we can expect.
Activity: 36
June 26, 2018, 04:38:11 AM
Now is the right time for you to put your greatest hopes on bitcoin, because Currently maybe the most appropriate time for you to buy at a low price then surely you will get a good profit in the near future, just hold it because it would generate huge profits in the near future of course you also have to have the patience to realize your haran.
Activity: 154
June 26, 2018, 04:26:11 AM
I agree with your instructions and suggestions.
my motivation to survive so long with duinia bitcoin and crpto is invest, hodl and then trading (if according to already worth our trading)
I also need a lot of knowledge and experience about hodl
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
June 26, 2018, 02:32:12 AM
bitcoin attracts many people because of its unexpected movements so that when people hold bitcoins at low prices and sell them at high prices they expect fantastic profits.
but we should know that bitcoin is currently only controlled by a handful of people so that for people who hold bitcoin in small amounts will not be able to move the bitcoin market and make the desired price
Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
June 26, 2018, 02:17:48 AM
yes you are right everyone has hope to be rich from bitcoin they have hope to be able to earn very much profit from bitcoin trading, i have confidence bitcoin can answer all that hope.

I think the cop given from the user's will be the best hope for all the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies there is no other way for the development of cryptocurrency without their uses and investors this is my opinion.
Activity: 211
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 01:53:17 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon

There are news about big investors/company are going to invest in crypto. Billions of their money in crypto as they say. So the possibility of BTC reaching ATH is possible. I have hopes too but hoping isn't enough. We must be smart in this industry. Have your own knowledge and filter what you hear and listened to. Be knowledgeable about Bitcoin. It will be a big help when making decisions on when to buy and when to hodl.
Activity: 4
June 26, 2018, 01:53:02 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
I agree with you, I think investing in bitcoin would be advantageous for the future even though it's going up and down
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
June 26, 2018, 01:47:56 AM
Its always like this..up and down rend of bitcoin value in the market and sometimes due to negative comments, feedback and different speculation clouded bitcoin but then as some saying goes behind the cloud are the sunshine...and so we should the same ways as well there's always hope for bitcoin no matter how dark the cloud it, no matter how dip it is now.. it will soar up to the moon.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
June 26, 2018, 01:39:10 AM
yes you are right everyone has hope to be rich from bitcoin they have hope to be able to earn very much profit from bitcoin trading, i have confidence bitcoin can answer all that hope.
I don't think all users can reach what they expect. getting rich in bitcoin is not as easy as they think with buying and holding. in fact many of them can not stand/survive because the price continues to decline and make them afraid and sell their coin and get loss. you need to believe in bitcoin dude
Activity: 182
June 26, 2018, 01:02:58 AM
There will dependably trust with bitcoin, that is valid that each time the value dump, expect that it will bob immediately this happen such a large number of times previously. Individuals are as yet freezing even they know the genuine estimation of bitcoin we can't control them. I would be advised to be prepared for the landfill and purchase all the more so I can have more noteworthy benefit later on that is past my desire.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 12:58:48 AM
I agree to you. I regret that I was not able to buy bitcoin when it dipped to 5900 USD. Investing at that price will truly help you reach the moon and acquire x4 profits. To that end, I believe that the world economy can no longer hault the revolution of cryptocurrencies since we are already nearing the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 12:53:40 AM
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
June 26, 2018, 12:25:38 AM

It's been 2- 3 years when bitcoin became famous and trusted by the people so pretty sure. Majority of investors, holders like me expect that bitcoin will surely rise again to the top. If the prediction is true in this coming July bitcoin, and another crypto like ETH will pump again to the moon!
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
June 26, 2018, 12:23:54 AM
Investing on bitcoin has a great risked but has great potential to grow as well. Prices may vary from time to time, whether you are gaining profit or losing and that's the nature of bitcoin's volatility it possess. Just invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 232
June 26, 2018, 12:18:16 AM
Yes i also have great expectations with bitcoin i believe someday at the end of the year bitcoin will experience a tremendous increase. The world is on the hopes. In the same way, Bitcoin will have to be expected.
Activity: 77
June 26, 2018, 12:07:43 AM
I still believe that bitcoin can surpass my expectations about it in the future and I am excited what will happened next in the cryptocurrency space. We all hope that bitcoin will continue and never die so that it may change more life here. We also hope that bitcoin will be legalized in all country someday.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
June 25, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

I agree, all currency have their ups and downs from time to time. Buy and save it and increase your profit necessary and important.
Activity: 31
June 25, 2018, 10:46:41 PM
Truly, there is enormous seek after bitcoin.And it serves as a challenge same with bitcoin. Theres always hope in the price value of bitcoin.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 10:32:59 PM
I think everyone in this forum, or investors put a big expectation of price changes on bitcoin, let's all together to give positive feedback so that the news outside will change his view to be positive
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 11:41:56 PM
When bitcoin price hit 20k$ last December 2017 many new investor jump in and bought at peak price hoping  to ride the bullish train of bitcoin but everyrhing comes im opposite direction instead of moving up it goes down hard to 5.9k+$ level yesterday which really jurt new investor if they bougjt at 20k$ level and continue to hold. but if you have a cash to invest now this is the right opportunity to add more bitcoin in your porrfolio
Pages:
Jump to: