Pages:
Author

Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN - page 3. (Read 3157 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 09:37:22 AM
I agree with you. Smiley I also hope that bitcoin price will gain again. Its a world best crypto currency.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
June 29, 2018, 09:32:47 AM
yep it's opportunity to us to buy more cryptocurrency at dip price, just don't be panic you should buy more cryptocurrency instead. I'm sure that the market will recover.
Activity: 39
June 29, 2018, 06:43:42 AM
Well hope is the last option - but in bitcoin we trust, I am assuming that while the line of 6k dollars has been broken through, we will find the bottom price near 5k dollars, even less, then I expect hype in the price.
Activity: 9
June 29, 2018, 06:41:26 AM
Hope doesn't buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 56
June 29, 2018, 04:29:10 AM
Yes we have to very big hopes to bitcoin because bitcoin is future of block chains and it will too rise soon in near future
Activity: 2044
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 29, 2018, 02:54:08 AM
How does bitcoin and cryptocurrency work?

Crypto currency is decentrelized and its well known as an internet money , it work by determining the price , and its by the supply and demand if the supply increase so as the price , i have a link i hope it can expand your perspective regards on your question.

https://cryptocurrencyfacts.com/how-does-cryptocurrency-work-2/
Activity: 114
June 29, 2018, 02:40:52 AM
yes a positive vibe will make good in bitcoin growth in the future a lot of investors and institutions will accept the payment modes in bitcoin some countries have bitcoin atm machines also to withdraw the fiat currency , some cards will also issue bitcoin to fiat currency example like bitpay . i feel bitcoin will be huge massive once regulations will be out in countries according to that people can freely trade bitcoin anywhere people never panic of govt  rules  once regulations is out .
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 02:38:12 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon
there'll dependably trust with bitcoin, this is valid that whenever the value sell off, expect that it'll bob right now this occur such a massive number of instances earlier than. people are as but freezing even they realize the genuine estimation of bitcoin we can't control them. i'd be wise to be organized for the landfill and buy all of the more so i will have greater noteworthy gain in a while that is beyond my preference.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
June 29, 2018, 02:32:19 AM
bitcoin always have a good hope in future its better someone use this opportunity to buy as much as possible he can afford so it can have a much gain at the end
Activity: 38
June 29, 2018, 02:26:27 AM
I hope there will be no more price manipulation just to benefit some people. so the price of all coins will rise again to the highest level. and I hope there is no negative issue to drop the crypto.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
June 29, 2018, 02:24:13 AM
Totally agree with you. When people are panicking I always saying that they need to be more patient and they will earn profit because of that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
June 29, 2018, 02:20:50 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Yes I strongly believe this is, many people are complaining about the recent drop of bitcoin price really the price is very down compare to early this year but the fate is one bitcoin is still one bitcoin nothing changed and also I think the recent price drop is an opportunity for any interested personnel to get into the community. The truth is bitcoin will moon again sure.
Activity: 63
June 29, 2018, 02:17:49 AM
Wait a little longer, let the prices settle a bit. They are already down that if you buy the now, profits are certain. Only way is to go upwards now. There's hope for every coin now.
Activity: 70
June 29, 2018, 02:16:18 AM
Yes there is a HOPE . It will sure gain its momentum. Blockchain is the future
Activity: 43
June 29, 2018, 02:14:34 AM
All currencies are falling, the current price may be good to invest but I think it will be down before you can go to the moon.
Activity: 30
June 29, 2018, 02:11:25 AM
i have a big hope for bitcoin.that reasons i see are the
  1.all coin price vary on the price of bitcoin
  2.all the coins king are bitcoin and safe therr
  3.the ever - increasing bitcoin demand
  4.intarnet paymant use now bitcoi

for these reasong,i think bitcoin price will rise and my expectations will be fulfilled
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 02:08:11 AM
I expect the price of bitcoin or altcoin to recover to the highest level. and crypto will be quickly unveiled in all countries so that we as crypto users can use crypto for various transactions with a sense of security. and crypto growth will be much better than now.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 02:00:31 AM
This is very true. There is always a big hope in bitcoin and in the use of this type of system. People needs to be patient enough. Do not lose hope until the end because everything will be fine as always. There is always a solution in every challenges and problems. Same as in bitcoin, bitcoin will suffer and also the investors that is why we must all believe together and let us surpass all these and hope for a big success.
Activity: 230
June 29, 2018, 01:55:04 AM
Don't lose hope even we have experienced the ups and downs of the market,  just believe the market would be green and the investors would gain good profit in the future.
Activity: 238
June 29, 2018, 01:36:20 AM
Yes I agree, there is always hope for bitcoin, the market experienced moves up and downs but do not worry it can be recovered and the investors will be happy at the end.
Pages:
Jump to: