Pages:
Author

Topic: Big Investment in Altcoin? - page 2. (Read 4718 times)

Activity: 538
Merit: 500
March 15, 2018, 09:33:51 AM
I'm sorry I can not share my experience in investing because I'm still a new user here. I just followed some bounty. maybe if i get the profit, i will also participate invest.  Grin

Even you are new member on this forum you decided to respect to forum rules. Investing in cryptcurrencies are dangerous because markets are volatile and noone knows what will happen in future. Specially making big bucks requires experience and knowledge in this field. My advice is to keep researching among projects and choose best ones for investing big amounts.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 09:27:56 AM
I'm sorry I can not share my experience in investing because I'm still a new user here. I just followed some bounty. maybe if i get the profit, i will also participate invest.  Grin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
March 15, 2018, 06:40:17 AM
I invest arrounf $2000 starting august 2017 and now i have $50k. Buy at ico and holding u till the highest price. I am also lucky because i get in to ico when crypto market going high in december to 800 billion market cap and thats what males me get big profit arround 60 ethereum for my investment. Now i am waiting to buy eth again at dip.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 04:54:55 AM
Actually i hold eth from january 2017 and collect more eth until,,
buy when the price in corrections and sell it whn the price is hit the resistant
but, a half of my profit in eth, i sent it to my ledger nano s, for long term hold until eth hit 10K USD  Wink
Good strategy. I also tried to follow it, but when the alts began to grow strongly, I could not resist and began to actively buy them.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 13, 2018, 01:47:31 PM
in 2017, i invested in PKT, IOTA, Steallar and Neo. I have gotten some profit and i do not have any special tips. I just research about the coin, the project and the devs carefully before buying them. Besides, i also follow the market frequently to get news.
Activity: 140
March 13, 2018, 12:47:43 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
March 13, 2018, 11:33:55 AM
I don't think it's a good choice to invest in this. Please be careful. Now the large public blockchain will not have a good result.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
yeah i'm invest and hold in some altcoin that name is bitwhite (btw) , now this coin like sleeping giant and have same potential with bitcoin sure will success
I can only give you good luck. Now the market is very unstable, all the graphs are going down, not the time for investments. We must wait a week or two.
Activity: 602
March 13, 2018, 11:22:50 AM
If you have extra money and you want to start investing despite the risks then sure is worth it. But it is worth his portfolio to break at least 5-6 positions and work on them.            
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
March 12, 2018, 05:30:35 AM
Actually i hold eth from january 2017 and collect more eth until,,
buy when the price in corrections and sell it whn the price is hit the resistant
but, a half of my profit in eth, i sent it to my ledger nano s, for long term hold until eth hit 10K USD  Wink
Activity: 182
March 12, 2018, 05:02:16 AM
Don't invest more than 10-20% of your money in low market cap coins. By investing more than that you are risking losing your money if the coin fails or exit scams. You need to invest a majority of your money in high market cap coins which have strong dev teams behind them.
That's right what you say. We should not be too confident with the new Altcoin emerging now. Must be more careful in choosing new coins. Better if you want to invest, invest in coins that have been in trust many people.
Activity: 658
March 12, 2018, 03:05:13 AM
If you are interested in a long-term investment you can choose just the basic coins, and further as the growth/fall exclude them from your investment portfolio.            
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 07:33:38 AM
The first and the main thing is to invest money that you can spend
For exmp: you have some money and you can spend them for brand cloth despite that thing, that you already have a lot of T-shortrs, jeans and other things, or you can invest your money into crypto - in this situation, i'd buy some crypto
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 11, 2018, 06:29:06 AM
yeah i'm invest and hold in some altcoin that name is bitwhite (btw) , now this coin like sleeping giant and have same potential with bitcoin sure will success
Activity: 700
March 11, 2018, 06:14:58 AM
I invested a couple of coins last year and hold it for long term istead of short term. So basically with regard to losses, I didn’t lose that much because I bought it at a low price last year even if the coins now has dropped, I still don’t think I’m at loss. And yes I am prepared if ever I loss some of my investments because that’s just how trading goes, and that’s why I am for long term so it wouldn’t hurt that much.
Activity: 308
Presale is live!
March 11, 2018, 05:59:51 AM
Don't invest more than 10-20% of your money in low market cap coins. By investing more than that you are risking losing your money if the coin fails or exit scams. You need to invest a majority of your money in high market cap coins which have strong dev teams behind them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
March 11, 2018, 05:53:21 AM
If you want to invest big in altcoins, ICOs would be a good idea. Retainly being one of the big ones
Activity: 246
March 11, 2018, 04:54:29 AM
Have you invested this year 2017 for Altcoin? How big is it? And why did you invest? Can you share some tips to me? Are you prepared to loss your investments? Or how's your income now?

After bitcoin soared up in late 2017, investing in Altcoin was stupid. But 2018 is the year of investment with such an unstable market. But there is a risk that many coins will not show growth in the future. It's too early to talk about profits.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 11, 2018, 04:30:04 AM
I think investing best with ethereum and bitcoin, eth / btc pairs is the best thing. Both are top altcoins with fantastic prices. Both prices are relatively stable, each having its own platform, market, and exchanger.

Everyone in the world has tried and invested both ethereum and bitcoin. So it's the best business. But do not be careless if you try to invest, because it can make you big loss. So much for my opinion. thank you
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
September 28, 2017, 09:50:25 AM
Always look for the Pre-ICO of the altcoins which are under the Ethereum smart contract.
Just my opinion and it looks like many of the ICO starting token here are a possible success and many investors are being magnet with this kind of strategy.
They invest and they profit in just 2 months or maybe 3.
Pages:
Jump to: