Pages:
Author

Topic: Big moneys coming - page 2. (Read 1093 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 04:41:32 AM
To date, investing in the crypto currency is a risky business, despite the assurances of a huge number of experts, the situation is becoming more complicated, it is at the mercy of large players in the currency market. Today I would not take any chances. It is best to recommend investing in ICO, when you invest in such projects, you know that you will receive a product whose success will ensure a stable profit. It remains only to find such a project. From myself I can recommend Kelvin-blockchain. Check it out)
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
June 27, 2018, 01:14:32 PM
Many strongly believe the price will raise any peak in this July.We will get some good news about in the media.This shows the positive move of the bitcoin over other currency in Cryptocurrency.July will be the remarkable month.In August the price will had new peak again.Keep you bitcoin with some more patience.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 27, 2018, 01:06:34 PM
If the price of the bitcoin increade again we will get more money, because I think if the price pump maybe they increase more than the highest price of the bitcoin. Big money is good and I want to get that after few months.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
June 27, 2018, 12:38:33 PM
The media manipulated us to hodl! “Big money’s coming” meanwhile they dump there load all over us!

since i dont see the true info about it
i dont think to believe it.
but,well
whatever what people do,they have a choice.
i still believe what i believe,
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
June 27, 2018, 04:33:14 AM
don't be a fool there is no "big money" coming in the altcoin market. it is barely coming in bitcoin let alone the altcoins !!!

what happens is that from time to time we have a surge of newbies which amass to a large amount of money that is pumped into different altcoins and also we have the pumping whales who focus on certain coins.

what you see now has nothing to do with media. it is a nature course of dumping that is happening because of the pumps last year.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
June 27, 2018, 04:31:17 AM
The media manipulated us to hodl! “Big money’s coming” meanwhile they dump there load all over us!
I have read this informations many times, but who knows when they come to the market.
This year? Next year? But if it is true, we will see 100k USD easily.
Activity: 25
June 27, 2018, 04:22:57 AM
You shouldn't ever listen to what media says especially when it comes down to finance, this is one of the first rules
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 27, 2018, 04:21:57 AM
never too believe in the media. Furthermore, whether the source from where you get is also unclear because it is not attached. though indeed such things will then just wait and continue to monitor the market in order not to miss anything that happened.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 04:04:29 AM
There was article on cryptoslate in april that institutional investors are entering and also morons on twitter were screaming that Soros is buying BTC (when was BTC pumped from 6,8k to 7,8k) many people were talking about institutinal investors such news caused april fomo.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
June 25, 2018, 11:04:38 AM
Can you provide any link on the big recourse which can prove that everyone talks about "big money come to cryptocurrency"? And Even if they come who want to buy on top only hamsters.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 25, 2018, 10:58:56 AM
Yeah they always telling us to hold and be patient but those whales are dumping their coins to get our money for their profits and we left with a low price coins. Hope this downfall will now end.

If you hodl for the right reasons though, the whales and manipulators would eventually stop dumping and start picking up pace again. You don't hodl for just one turn of the wheel. You have to be ready to stick with your target even if it takes a long time. That way, red markets, dumps,  and crashes would only seem like a season's change for you.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
June 25, 2018, 10:56:01 AM
We all hope Grin
Without evidence, this is just a discussion. Of course, perhaps, big money comes, because they do not buy on hight. Although with such capitalization of crypto, big money can not be placed here yet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 10:49:32 AM
Now we can not make extensions. Yes, the coins started to fall but this is not something bad. As for me this is an opportunity for a long-term investment
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 10:47:19 AM
Yeah they always telling us to hold and be patient but those whales are dumping their coins to get our money for their profits and we left with a low price coins. Hope this downfall will now end.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
June 25, 2018, 10:44:16 AM
Big money is already in the industry. They've made their move - development and funding, and market manipulation that is shaking out weak hands like broom through cobwebs.
Activity: 126
June 25, 2018, 10:24:42 AM
Where did you get this? Include always the source to prevent more FUDs spreading. This is useless, it is becoming tiresome to always see these kind of topic whenever the price of bitcoin reaches a state of decline. We should have been used to this kind of setup because it happened a lot and we should be able to make a bold move to counter whatever whales are doing behind the scene. We are powerless compared to them so this is the best we could do.
Good suggestion. These kinds of statements make a huge impact just so you know. Kindly provde reference links to these kinds of matter moving forward to avoid FUd.
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
June 25, 2018, 10:11:19 AM

Like I said, I have heard these words too often, the big money, the institutional investors were supposed to enter the market long time ago but we are not at price levels just after the massive correction in february and I think a lot of people are beginning to loose their patience and their belief in a quick turn around...are they to blame?

Sure we cannot blame anyone, it is just each of shall understand that we are playing with fire. Crypto are still the way of "easy" profit in a short time. But what if that will change in near future and they will become way of payment?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
June 25, 2018, 09:53:26 AM
If the price of the bitcoin increade again we will get more money, because I think if the price pump maybe they increase more than the highest price of the bitcoin. Big money is good and I want to get that after few months.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 09:26:45 AM

Love it or hate it, that is really their purpose to us. Confuse us on what is really happening. You can't really trust the media after all because they just want to grab our attentions by their interesting and enticing topics that we want to hear and see.
Activity: 33
June 25, 2018, 08:52:31 AM
yes, I think the same thing!
this is what exactly happened. HODL campaigns manipulated us... unbelievable!
the question is: will the market rise again as in 2017??? I would like to hear your thoughts about it.
I'm a little bit worried about it.
Pages:
Jump to: