Pages:
Author

Topic: Big risk ,big results. - page 11. (Read 5412 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
October 23, 2019, 07:26:13 AM
A guy bought a very big house, which triggered an argument on a telegram group.
some people were arguing on a telegram group that they guy couldn't have bought the house with only trading profit....some insinuated that he must be into other businesses.
I laughed at their ignorance.
Why? Because I know that even in this present market condition that some skilled traders are making a killing.
I'm not talking about traders who trade with small capital here.
The conclusion is that when you trade with massive capital ,you earn massively.
A lot of people really like to earn much faster, that is why they are risking huge capital but it is unsure and really dangerous. Unlike using small money or small capital, it is much okay even it is a slow progress because you are just just minimizing your risk and you are just preventing yourself to get empty handed or bankrupt which is much safer.
I am really not a fond of ICOs. Having small amount is not problem but wrong investment is.  It is not like that ICOs cannot be an option but they really don't return any good profits. What is the use of wasting time on such things. It would be much better to go for bitcoin and some good altcoins so that at least, even little amount you have will produce some good profits in the end. No need to upset oneself with small amounts.
real problem come from investor that dont have any information about, but dare or brave to invest on that project. and it same like trading, they dont have basically trading skill but put their fund, all of fund for trading. money management is good if you are trader or investor.
Big risk if you do not know basic of bitcoin and altcoin investment, if you have control with bitcoin and altcoin when sell and buy you can less risk with your investing, many new trader do not understand about how to be good trader without know chart way and do not know about when price support bottom to buy and sell bitcoin, they only put money for trading in altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
October 23, 2019, 06:55:49 AM
some people were arguing on a telegram group that they guy couldn't have bought the house with only trading profit....some insinuated that he must be into other businesses.
Why? Because I know that even in this present market condition that some skilled traders are making a killing.
A lot of people really like to earn much faster, that is why they are risking huge capital but it is unsure and really dangerous. Unlike using small money or small capital, it is much okay even it is a slow progress because you are just just minimizing your risk and you are just preventing yourself to get empty handed or bankrupt which is much safer.
I am really not a fond of ICOs. Having small amount is not problem but wrong investment is.  It is not like that ICOs cannot be an option but they really don't return any good profits. What is the use of wasting time on such things. It would be much better to go for bitcoin and some good altcoins so that at least, even little amount you have will produce some good profits in the end. No need to upset oneself with small amounts.
real problem come from investor that dont have any information about, but dare or brave to invest on that project. and it same like trading, they dont have basically trading skill but put their fund, all of fund for trading. money management is good if you are trader or investor.
Activity: 798
October 23, 2019, 04:55:56 AM
I am really not a fond of ICOs. Having small amount is not problem but wrong investment is.  It is not like that ICOs cannot be an option but they really don't return any good profits. What is the use of wasting time on such things. It would be much better to go for bitcoin and some good altcoins so that at least, even little amount you have will produce some good profits in the end. No need to upset oneself with small amounts.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 22, 2019, 12:58:35 PM
Big risks, big results - does it always happen like that in crypto? Taking big risks means increasing ones chances of losing. It is always good to research into the project or coin before investing in them in order to minimize the risk of investing in fake or unprofitable coin.
Most traders do not use money management skills to improve their abilities as traders, taking high risks sometimes is fine as long as you adjust down the money you invest in such assets but they do not do that, they keep investing in many coins as if they were the next bitcoin and there are only a handful of coins in the market that command such kind of trust, every other coin should always be treated with distrust and you should cut your losses at the first opportunity to reduce your risk.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 22, 2019, 06:27:21 AM
if you want to get a lot of profit then the only way is you must be able to face the risks that exist and must have the courage to face it because in the trading world has a very high trading risk because you have to risk your wealth.
It is good to face the risk what matters is how to deal with the risk when you face it. Not doing anything about the risk after facing it will result in falling as a victim to the risk. Hence, it is always good to face the risk, know what it entails and draw strategies to nullify or reduce it to a substantial level. This is where an investor can make a good choice.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
October 22, 2019, 03:29:19 AM
It is better to take risks than avoiding it. There are opportunities that we can get from high risks investment. I'm a risk taker so I know that it is better to invest in big risks because of the potential to get high returns.
Activity: 887
October 21, 2019, 10:10:13 PM
This guy is lucky he bought a whole house just from the trade. Perhaps he bought Bitcoin for a large amount, when it cost about $100, and sold at the price peak about $20K. I'm happy for this guy. His success proves that the one who believes in the dream, strives for its realization-gets it. But also his example can become a reason for the fact that some people will invest a lot of money in expensive Bitcoin. The result may be the opposite. 

I think that is not the case, based on my understanding on OP's story a guy bought a very big house during the bear market that makes the telegram members very curious about how that guy spend so much money when their own portfolio is down. The guy must have done a short-term trading using his huge capital which led him to gain a big profit even the market condition is bad.
Trading has been the best way of making money since the human race came to existence. Buy low, sell high a potential asset can make us rich within days. There are many people who have improved their financial status with the help of bitcoin trading and looks like Ops is among those lucky ones. If someone is really serious about his money, he must go with bitcoin trading, whether day, short or long term, each one produces profits ultimately.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 21, 2019, 09:34:29 PM
Of course I agree with you!! Big amount can give you a big profit, I always want to invest a huge amount in somethings clean and I'm sure that I will earn from them but my problem that I don't have a big amount to use it. Well I encourage you to invest with 50k$ or more to get Rich in a short period, but it still risky. Good luck.
Big amount surely will get big profit during you choose correct altcoin for your investing, what for have big amount of your money but if you choose incorrect altcoin for your investing, you will loss how much you have your money. Now is time how to choose correct altcoin although have small money if we smart to know which one altcoin have good for investing I think we can get profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
October 21, 2019, 07:39:39 PM
Of course I agree with you!! Big amount can give you a big profit, I always want to invest a huge amount in somethings clean and I'm sure that I will earn from them but my problem that I don't have a big amount to use it. Well I encourage you to invest with 50k$ or more to get Rich in a short period, but it still risky. Good luck.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
October 21, 2019, 10:25:36 AM
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 21, 2019, 02:16:51 AM
I am a small player where only have little money for using as investing in bitcoin and altcoin, I get money from joining bounty campaign and airdrop use for trading or buying some altcoin, I take with less risk and  get small profit because I do not brave have to buy with higher amount because some altcoin price could not prediction always up.
Small money is fine if you want to participated at ICOs or IEO investing, there are not about how much money do you have but also how to manage and choose which one best ICOs or IEOs for investing, you can join thousand ICOs with little money but always buy when pre sale ICOs time because with small money you can get much coin ICOs with pre sale bonus more than 50%.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 21, 2019, 12:11:38 AM
That's if you success to choose potential and good coins, because if you choose the wrong coins then
you will get a big loss with great risk. in the world of Crypto the results are never fixed because the price is volatile so that can change quickly.
Choosing coin is very tough while working with your investment, the market keeps on moving and depending to how you speculate and how good
your skills to anticipate the possible next run, you will be able to benefits and the more you take the risk the higher the chances that you will
earned bigger results.

Take your side but make sure that you first workout gaining enough knowledge before starting your journey inside crypto investment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
October 21, 2019, 12:05:17 AM
Having a higher capital can really bought you a wide range of trading because of the capital that you have that makes a big risk have also a result of big results but it also includes the chance that if you risk a lot there is also a chance to big losses because of that. But I believe the wider the range of your capital in the trading industry is the higher chance to have a good profit in the trading industry.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
October 21, 2019, 12:02:42 AM
That's if you success to choose potential and good coins, because if you choose the wrong coins then
you will get a big loss with great risk. in the world of Crypto the results are never fixed because the price is volatile so that can change quickly.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 20, 2019, 11:54:53 PM
Big risks, big results - does it always happen like that in crypto? Taking big risks means increasing ones chances of losing. It is always good to research into the project or coin before investing in them in order to minimize the risk of investing in fake or unprofitable coin.
this rules only happen to beginner traders. But for expert they could trade with minimum risk with maximun result.research and observe will help to trade with good way.we will find best portofolio that worthed to buy.and by doing this we will not affraid again with this word.traders that have good preparation they will able to survive in market longer than others.
Very well said. Because the amateur trader lacks the expertise to research hence makes most of the trades based on a gamble selection. In situations like this, there is high risk of investing in fake or unsuccessful project. Expert investors always work to minimize the risk in order to maximize their profits.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 20, 2019, 11:39:52 PM
I agree that a big risk is a big income, but if you lose everything, you will have to start all over again, so I think it's better to move gradually, without risking much.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
October 20, 2019, 07:08:48 PM
Big risk, Big result I agree with that. But if you use " Big Risk + Big Result + Knowledge = Big Profit with no risk of losses. Because you used your knowledge. Profit is not measured by the size of the invesment because it is also used by knowledge that leads you to good results. It's just my opinion that I would like to convey,

And even if you have little capital then you can earn a lot of money if you use this knowledge.
true that you convey any investment there is definitely a risk that we will get and investment in crypto currency, a big risk of course the results will also be great but as investors we must be able to reduce the risk we will get confidence and patience is the main capital needed by investors in investing if we are afraid of risk it's better not to start investing in crypto
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
October 20, 2019, 06:29:52 AM

I think that is not the case, based on my understanding on OP's story a guy bought a very big house during the bear market that makes the telegram members very curious about how that guy spend so much money when their own portfolio is down. The guy must have done a short-term trading using his huge capital which led him to gain a big profit even the market condition is bad.

Yes, market volatility is a good way for us to be able to take profit thru day trading, agree with you, maybe that is what he did, he dedicated his time doing trading, I know a lot of people and my friends who did the same way too, and now they are already experts in day trading and conducting seminars to those people who wanted to learn trading.
Doing day trading with huge capital is a bit risky but if you know what you're doing its really possible to earn huge amount as well. The current market condition is quite hard to predict and alts are not showing improvement thus I think only an experience trader can manage to take profit using their strategy even its not favorable to traders as some coins are continuously dropping.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 20, 2019, 01:14:20 AM
This guy is lucky he bought a whole house just from the trade. Perhaps he bought Bitcoin for a large amount, when it cost about $100, and sold at the price peak about $20K. I'm happy for this guy. His success proves that the one who believes in the dream, strives for its realization-gets it. But also his example can become a reason for the fact that some people will invest a lot of money in expensive Bitcoin. The result may be the opposite. 

Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 20, 2019, 12:51:26 AM
this rules only happen to beginner traders. But for expert they could trade with minimum risk with maximun result.research and observe will help to trade with good way.we will find best portofolio that worthed to buy.and by doing this we will not affraid again with this word.traders that have good preparation they will able to survive in market longer than others.
Pages:
Jump to: