Pages:
Author

Topic: Big risk ,big results. - page 12. (Read 5412 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 20, 2019, 12:47:26 AM
I don't think it's always like that. there are people who use big capital but small profits. because they do not have enough knowledge about the business being run so it is not a profit that is obtained but a loss. capital is what is needed when we start trading crypto. but there is more important than capital, namely knowledge, expertise and experience. although using a little capital but if we are good at speculation and can use the coin fluctuations well. then we will get a big profit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
October 20, 2019, 12:22:02 AM
A guy bought a very big house, which triggered an argument on a telegram group.
some people were arguing on a telegram group that they guy couldn't have bought the house with only trading profit....some insinuated that he must be into other businesses.
I laughed at their ignorance.
Why? Because I know that even in this present market condition that some skilled traders are making a killing.
I'm not talking about traders who trade with small capital here.
The conclusion is that when you trade with massive capital ,you earn massively.
This guy is lucky he bought a whole house just from the trade. Perhaps he bought Bitcoin for a large amount, when it cost about $100, and sold at the price peak about $20K. I'm happy for this guy. His success proves that the one who believes in the dream, strives for its realization-gets it. But also his example can become a reason for the fact that some people will invest a lot of money in expensive Bitcoin. The result may be the opposite. 
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
October 19, 2019, 11:51:59 PM
Big risk, Big result I agree with that. But if you use " Big Risk + Big Result + Knowledge = Big Profit with no risk of losses. Because you used your knowledge. Profit is not measured by the size of the invesment because it is also used by knowledge that leads you to good results. It's just my opinion that I would like to convey,

And even if you have little capital then you can earn a lot of money if you use this knowledge.

Big results if you invest in knowledge. knowledge is very more important to lessen  your risk in investing on crypto. you saw that huge investors gain more profit? they learn a lot to control the risk of their investment and not regretting their move at the end because they know they have big chance of winning because they have knowledge. with that, they can create their own successful in life because they gain knowledge first.   
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 19, 2019, 11:50:38 PM
In investing does not have to have large capital and very risky if the results are not as expected, and for those who have even small capital can get large income.
You can grow your investment by buying it from extra cash if you have it, and you can also participate in signature campaigns or other means and you can increase your investment capital without making purchases in large capital and anticipate if losses come to you, so you not too sorry for not fully buying from your money and if you want to be truly safe, you must take a long-term method to avoid risk.
Return will be high if we got better capital but it doesn't mean we need huge capital to be investor,all we need to learn is how to multiply the initial amount with less risk of losing it.Long term is less risky but not completely safe so we have to know what we are doing and it must depends on our goal to reach.But only one thing is never invest more than you can afford to lose which is must thing for an investor.
This will always be depends on person investing, if you know what you are investing at, you are sure as you did some research, check the teams profile, and their platform has a real use case, then the higher the risk the higher the return. But if you just invested because of peer pressure and that you have a lot of money to invest, then, maybe you are wasting your time and money.
Yes. It is always about doing research first to get the information that you need in deciding if you are going to invest or not. Calculating the risk is also an important thing because even though there is a high risk and high reward ratio but if you are a moderate to low risk investor then you should not invest. It is about knowing yourself first before jumping into any investment.
Knowledge in investing is very important and doing research to minimize the risks that will be faced, and in any investment there will certainly be risks, but experience will also teach us to be better at investing, and invest according to your ability and Do not force to be able to invest in large numbers because you know the risks and gradually is the best choice to be able to analyze the development of the invested coins.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
October 19, 2019, 11:12:06 PM
Big risk, Big result I agree with that. But if you use " Big Risk + Big Result + Knowledge = Big Profit with no risk of losses. Because you used your knowledge. Profit is not measured by the size of the invesment because it is also used by knowledge that leads you to good results. It's just my opinion that I would like to convey,

And even if you have little capital then you can earn a lot of money if you use this knowledge.
I strongly agree with the opinion that you submit a large risk large profits also how we avoid risks that will get the confidence and patience of every investor who invests the main capital in investing and maybe in conditions like now investors must be smarter in utilizing every opportunities that will be obtained and must be more careful in investing
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 19, 2019, 09:17:38 PM
In investing does not have to have large capital and very risky if the results are not as expected, and for those who have even small capital can get large income.
You can grow your investment by buying it from extra cash if you have it, and you can also participate in signature campaigns or other means and you can increase your investment capital without making purchases in large capital and anticipate if losses come to you, so you not too sorry for not fully buying from your money and if you want to be truly safe, you must take a long-term method to avoid risk.
Return will be high if we got better capital but it doesn't mean we need huge capital to be investor,all we need to learn is how to multiply the initial amount with less risk of losing it.Long term is less risky but not completely safe so we have to know what we are doing and it must depends on our goal to reach.But only one thing is never invest more than you can afford to lose which is must thing for an investor.
This will always be depends on person investing, if you know what you are investing at, you are sure as you did some research, check the teams profile, and their platform has a real use case, then the higher the risk the higher the return. But if you just invested because of peer pressure and that you have a lot of money to invest, then, maybe you are wasting your time and money.
Yes. It is always about doing research first to get the information that you need in deciding if you are going to invest or not. Calculating the risk is also an important thing because even though there is a high risk and high reward ratio but if you are a moderate to low risk investor then you should not invest. It is about knowing yourself first before jumping into any investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
October 19, 2019, 07:23:09 PM
some people were arguing on a telegram group that they guy couldn't have bought the house with only trading profit....some insinuated that he must be into other businesses.
Why? Because I know that even in this present market condition that some skilled traders are making a killing.
You can always reconsider this mindset depending on the situation because it does not apply all the time. There are some businesses that no matter how big your risk is, it wouldn't do anything cause it is just a failure. You would just gain massive waste of time. If you can see your investment as something that may come in to places and make you successful sooner or later, it would be best if you are going to make the biggest risk in your life in order for you to gain the greatest reward you could ever have.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
October 19, 2019, 02:00:11 PM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
October 19, 2019, 01:36:54 PM
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 19, 2019, 01:32:40 PM
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
October 19, 2019, 12:37:24 PM
If you know how to trade effectively even having a small amount of investment is enough, but yes having a big and huge investment will have a great profit too. It is not bad to buy a house if you want to or if you have already a profit, but you need to know that you must have an extra money so that you could trade again , invest only what you can afford to lose.
Having a small capital is not really a problem when you are trading, the real problem are the expectations that people have about the profits that they may generate, they want to generate enough profits to change their lives but they are not willing to invest enough money in the market to make their journey easier, so they are looking for great profits in a short amount of time and that obviously means taking a higher amount of risk.
This is true. Often people are not ready to invest right amount of money to the suitable market in order to have desirable result. Buying a complete bitcoin has the capacity of making you decent money within a short time if you are not investing into so many coins or are not involved in day trading or long term trading. To bag big money, invest big.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 17, 2019, 01:37:27 PM
If you know how to trade effectively even having a small amount of investment is enough, but yes having a big and huge investment will have a great profit too. It is not bad to buy a house if you want to or if you have already a profit, but you need to know that you must have an extra money so that you could trade again , invest only what you can afford to lose.
Having a small capital is not really a problem when you are trading, the real problem are the expectations that people have about the profits that they may generate, they want to generate enough profits to change their lives but they are not willing to invest enough money in the market to make their journey easier, so they are looking for great profits in a short amount of time and that obviously means taking a higher amount of risk.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
October 13, 2019, 01:13:02 PM

That's another part of investment ventures. Big risk Big rewards applied to people who are dealing with scalping and  most short term traders that use binary
pairings, Taking the risk using huge amount of capital can bring huge profits if executed wisely. Like with your principle, with knowledge upon this market the potential of getting huge profits is really possible. It's a matter of decision making and understanding everything with full detailed market plans.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
October 13, 2019, 12:56:44 PM
Many investing less risk but big result if you have much money for investing, when you have much money you can control which some altcoin do you want to invest, with less risk because you can take profit with 10% for every day, I have try with big amount for investing and take long time about five hours for get profit about 10% and less risk with price down we can take cut lost, just use big amount for investing with bitcoin and altcoin to control value.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 13, 2019, 12:50:23 PM
Big risk means big chances of losing. I don't usually buy into the idea that big risk yields big results. This is why all investors are advised to perform extensive research into the projects or coins they intend to invest in in order to reduce the risk of investing in scam projects or project with no potentials of rising.
This is common sense and yet it is forgotten most of the time, some of the most successful investors have very low risk ideas, they did not became rich in a year with those ideas but after decades of trying those strategies they saw the results they were expecting, those that are trying those high risk ideas may be lucky in the short term but at some point luck will not be with them and they will go bankrupt, it is a shame but most of those people will experiment failure in their trading careers and will never correct their mistakes thinking they are just one trade away from becoming rich.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
October 12, 2019, 11:56:59 AM
Taking the big risk can lead to big results surely, but it can end with big loses too. You have to be really lucky to make big earning from one trade with big capital, luck has a rule here, even if you are really very experienced and having the required knowledge.
That's why it is not an easy decision, especially for the simple traders who have small budgets.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
October 12, 2019, 11:49:45 AM

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
October 12, 2019, 10:46:31 AM
I have house and lot also when i got profit here in trading. When i trade i got profit everyday and after a year i bought a lot and we build a house. So i am so happy because we have a income here and trading its not really hard to accumulate money if you save the profit you get here.

Still, that doesn't mean that it will always go right because you have the big capital, also you can't accumulate the money you were saying if you don't have any profits to save because you don't know how to make profits at all. Our perception on Trading doesn't work on everyone. Often times, there are people who sees it as a light, a hope that if they do it too, they might be have the same faith like those people who are successful in Trading.

It is good to encourage people with positivity but we don't have to sugarcoat it always for them to know the truth.

There's a different kinds of strategies of every person, for some they find it very profitable when they take high risk, those are traders who are not afraid much of outcome or they are just going with the flow because his friend tell him to invest, and there are some investors who take risk little by little.

We do have different strategies, but at the end of the day it will be up to us what fit to us the most, we will fail, fail and fail, but we should just stand up and take risk again.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
October 12, 2019, 09:22:40 AM
I have house and lot also when i got profit here in trading. When i trade i got profit everyday and after a year i bought a lot and we build a house. So i am so happy because we have a income here and trading its not really hard to accumulate money if you save the profit you get here.

Still, that doesn't mean that it will always go right because you have the big capital, also you can't accumulate the money you were saying if you don't have any profits to save because you don't know how to make profits at all. Our perception on Trading doesn't work on everyone. Often times, there are people who sees it as a light, a hope that if they do it too, they might be have the same faith like those people who are successful in Trading.

It is good to encourage people with positivity but we don't have to sugarcoat it always for them to know the truth.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 12, 2019, 02:19:41 AM
yes you are right big capital will produce big profits. but the most important thing in investment besides capital is knowledge. we must understand and know the type of investment we will choose. if you choose a bitcoin and crypto investment do your research and observations before investing. Large capital without knowledge and hard work will end in vain.
Pages:
Jump to: