Pages:
Author

Topic: Big scam at Waves Decentralized Exchange platform - page 4. (Read 5087 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
Sounds like people are abusing their "securities trading" platform with a simple bait and switch scam. Have you done any research into people behind it at all? Your post will help other people in future, but it's so easy to fake an identity on the internet and hide over the internet that you have probably lost your money. What made you test this platform in the first place, did you see an advert for it somewhere? Do they have a website or is it purely a phone application?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The wavelite app allow people to create their own tokens and trade within the Waves Decentralized Exchange (WDE).
So people create a worthless token and named it Bitcoin, Litecoin, Wavecoin, you name it, any coin you can buy at the market, and sell in in the platform at a lower price.
I bought it and found out it`s the fake Bitcoin. I complained to system administrator.
They just reply to me that people can do whatever they want at WDE and they won`t do anything about it.
And I have no chance to get the money back. I even suspected that those fake coins were created just by WDE administrator.
They are cheating people`s money.
I need some advice what I can do next? Could I sue them? Or is there anywhere else I can complain to?
At least to spread this information out . Don't let more people fished by them.

I keep all the information about the trading information and conversation with the WDE administrator.

Pages:
Jump to: