Pages:
Author

Topic: Big wins at FreeBitco.in - page 151. (Read 86615 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268
April 02, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
This is a good idea. People keep asking about some proofs and we can start posting our relatively big wins here and keep it updated. I have been using freebit.co for very long time and biggest prize I won was 9994 - 9997 for one time. If It happens again I will share it here.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
April 02, 2017, 07:08:15 AM
Everyone knows of my big win at freebitco.in, but still I see people crying that the site does not have any winner of the 200$ big win from the faucet rolls. I won this amount back in October 16, 2016 when this thread was not there and I have posted in the gambling section of this forum. Here is a link to my 200$ win at freebitco.in proof:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16583871

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 02, 2017, 04:25:48 AM
I wish I had also won that price even if not the 10k. I only manage to got the the 2nd line and only once. I saw someone using the site on mobile.Is there already a mobile app to access the site?
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
April 01, 2017, 11:38:08 PM
This is an interesting idea, and I certainly agree with kicking back a bit to the loyal people who've hit a cold spell. We'd have to have some rules in place to determine how much loss would earn such consideration...and of course the posts here would have to be verifiable internally.

If Wetsuit doesn't reply directly I'll bring it up with him.

wetsuit
You should add a new thread that which user has big lose in multiply hi-lo game at your faucet. And you should give them a little reward. You shouldn't give the reward to them who won the big amounts. You should give it to them who lose much. Everyday I noticed at your website stats and I see that top overall winners won much btc everyday. I am playing in your faucet more then one year and played more then 4,500 free hourly role but never win big amount like 2$, 20$, 200$. Would you tell me which user won these beg prizes. Even I have lost nearly .1 btc in multiply game at your faucet. Though this lose amount seems little to you but this is very big lose for me at my position. See my personal stats at your website here

My user id is 2417843
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 966
In Search of Incredible
April 01, 2017, 11:13:19 PM
wetsuit
You should add a new thread that which user has big lose in multiply hi-lo game at your faucet. And you should give them a little reward. You shouldn't give the reward to them who won the big amounts. You should give it to them who lose much. Everyday I noticed at your website stats and I see that top overall winners won much btc everyday. I am playing in your faucet more then one year and played more then 4,500 free hourly role but never win big amount like 2$, 20$, 200$. Would you tell me which user won these beg prizes. Even I have lost nearly .1 btc in multiply game at your faucet. Though this lose amount seems little to you but this is very big lose for me at my position. See my personal stats at your website here

My user id is 2417843
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
April 01, 2017, 09:56:35 AM
Speaking of big wins, the 3x Reward Points promotion is in full effect for the weekend!

The 3x promotion applies to all ways you can earn Reward Points - 6 RP/free roll, 3 RP/referral free roll, and 3 RP/multiply roll.

To get these notifications to your mobile device in the future, follow Freebitco.in on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/freebitco

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
April 01, 2017, 08:27:42 AM
Recently I have started asking users who win $20 and $200 at FreeBitco.in to start posting about their wins in the forum for a small reward in addition to their prize. To keep the place clean, I'll be asking them to post it in this thread. Since FreeBitco.in has a lot more users than this forum, these posts might be from newbies but I have also asked them to post their winning seeds and a screenshot of their win to get the reward. Hopefully we get a lot more people posting about their wins now!
Pages:
Jump to: