Author

Topic: Big wins at FreeBitco.in - page 154. (Read 88683 times)

legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
April 09, 2017, 01:32:20 AM
OP, did you provide them with a template for the reporting of their winnings? I hope you have also linked the Lotto winners to this thread,

because most of the nagging seems to be about the Lotto and not from the faucet side. I think it is a great idea and it is also beneficial for the

forum to get new users to join this forum.  Wink

Yes, I provided them with a template because a lot of users don't speak english and I wanted the posts to be in English.

Problem with the lotto is that there is nothing to screenshot and no seeds to post so a newbie just posting that they have won the lottery isn't really convincing. I still ask them to post about their win in the main thread but I do not offer them a reward for doing so like I do with the free play winners.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
April 08, 2017, 12:49:58 PM
wow seems that most people won $20

Congratz!!

I hope one day i could just hit $200 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
April 08, 2017, 10:51:46 AM
OP, did you provide them with a template for the reporting of their winnings? I hope you have also linked the Lotto winners to this thread,

because most of the nagging seems to be about the Lotto and not from the faucet side. I think it is a great idea and it is also beneficial for the

Some people nag about the faucet. Including me, I'd like to have more transparency on the winning probabibility. The 00000 to 10000 'one armed bandit pull' presentation seems like a front for a lotto game with astronomically low chances for the higher prizes. I'm very curious to see the probability for each tier.

Well, just click on the "Multiply BTC" option at the top and then scroll down to "Roll History" and you will see both the faucet payout and your

gambling bets, which can be individually verified. {click on VER in the last column to the right}

The only thing that cannot be verified are the Lottery at this moment, but Wetsuit already offered a bounty to the person that can develop a

system that would make it provably fair.   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1946
In Search of Incredible
April 08, 2017, 03:24:56 AM
What wetsuit said about this matter? Will we see any offer for losing much in multiply game?

This is an interesting idea, and I certainly agree with kicking back a bit to the loyal people who've hit a cold spell. We'd have to have some rules in place to determine how much loss would earn such consideration...and of course the posts here would have to be verifiable internally.

If Wetsuit doesn't reply directly I'll bring it up with him.

wetsuit
You should add a new thread that which user has big lose in multiply hi-lo game at your faucet. And you should give them a little reward. You shouldn't give the reward to them who won the big amounts. You should give it to them who lose much. Everyday I noticed at your website stats and I see that top overall winners won much btc everyday. I am playing in your faucet more then one year and played more then 4,500 free hourly role but never win big amount like 2$, 20$, 200$. Would you tell me which user won these beg prizes. Even I have lost nearly .1 btc in multiply game at your faucet. Though this lose amount seems little to you but this is very big lose for me at my position. See my personal stats at your website here

My user id is 2417843
legendary
April 08, 2017, 01:44:09 AM

Lottery winners are still asked to post in the main threads as before but I am not offering them any reward for doing so because there isn't any screenshot or seeds that they can post unlike the free play game. So newbie accounts just saying that they won the lottery wouldn't really convince anyone.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
April 07, 2017, 09:07:58 PM
    My user ID  2200842
you wrote about the old reward of victories,here is my screenshot http://savepic.ru/12301457.png
victory day November 18, 2016, 3:17:09 AM
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
April 07, 2017, 04:07:12 PM

Some people nag about the faucet. Including me, I'd like to have more transparency on the winning probabibility. The 00000 to 10000 'one armed bandit pull' presentation seems like a front for a lotto game with astronomically low chances for the higher prizes. I'm very curious to see the probability for each tier.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
April 07, 2017, 01:16:25 PM

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
April 07, 2017, 11:32:38 AM
nahh in freebitco.in , my biggest win is 2$ :@ :v 9996
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
April 05, 2017, 02:32:59 PM
It's more common for newbies to Bitcoin to engage in faucets more frequently, thus giving them greater opportunity to hit the high payouts and more likely for them to not have an established account here.

This thread has been up for a week. Let's allow a few months for members to come forward with their big wins!
legendary
April 05, 2017, 11:04:06 AM
Weird, I understand there is a luck involved in this game and we are lucky to get to the second level let alone the 10000 one and win 200$ but the amount of “newbie” accounts opening up and sharing their $20 sounds so fishy to me.

Wetsuit could be a stand up guy but freebitco.in should seriously consider getting more known people to contribute here otherwise it looks like fishy accounts promoting and spamming ads basically through getting “$20 prize”.

We have way more users than this forum (our Alexa rank is 1,737 vs. the forum's 4,696) and so a lot of people who use our website aren't members here. That is why I have been asking winners to post screenshots and their winning seeds so that their wins are verifiable. We are at a point where we get 8,000+ organic signups daily and hardly anyone of those comes from this forum because most forum users already know of FreeBitco.in. We don't really have any need to promote the website on this forum because it brings no benefit.

If people don't post about winning from FreeBitco.in here (because most of them aren't members here) then the website gets accused of not paying the big prizes. If they do, we get accused of using newbie accounts to promote the website. If some known member wins a big prize, I'm sure they will post about it here (many already have in our other threads but it is difficult to trawl through the hundreds of posts to find them).
Jump to: