Pages:
Author

Topic: Big wins at FreeBitco.in - page 75. (Read 87437 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
May 10, 2020, 08:00:13 AM
who got $5? i've been waiting seventh day... for five dollars is a little, but nice) The regulations say that they'll be counted in 48 hours, and where?
copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
May 05, 2020, 06:00:45 AM
---

If you had even cared to see 1 screenshot, you'd see that people get 5$ for posting that sentence here when they win either 20$ or 200$. It takes a minute to create an account, so that's the reason why there are so many members only coming here to post it and then never come back. It's not rocket science
Activity: 285
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
May 05, 2020, 05:58:16 AM

1 more question mr spammer and scammer
Why all those newbies 1 post guys posting there only post the same sentence and same order. ?
Because we receive an email with instructions to post that same sentences on this topic if we want to get the bonus...
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
May 04, 2020, 05:41:12 PM

1 more question mr spammer and scammer
Why all those newbies 1 post guys posting there only post the same sentence and same order. ?

----
You really have no idea what you are talking about...

Wetsuit addressed why many newbies would be posting here in the OP of the thread

--Since FreeBitco.in has a lot more users than this forum, these posts might be from newbies ----

And the site is provably fair, so you can check the rolls on any provably fair verificator. You can check every roll anyone has made if they post the details of it (server seed, server seed hash, nonce and client seed). Do some research before posting stupid statements, please

If you really believe all those newbies register in bitcointalk to put 1 post praising freebitco you are probably kidding me
It's a scam site. And obvious look above how many 1 post guys coming here to praise .
It's a 1 in a million concidense.
You either ass kissing guy or working there for removing my quote .

But the biggest flag that a 3 years old kid can find is
All those 1 post guys praising post the same way
Same sentences.
You guys stop spamming bitcointalk
copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
May 04, 2020, 03:58:07 PM
----
You really have no idea what you are talking about...

Wetsuit addressed why many newbies would be posting here in the OP of the thread

--Since FreeBitco.in has a lot more users than this forum, these posts might be from newbies ----

And the site is provably fair, so you can check the rolls on any provably fair verificator. You can check every roll anyone has made if they post the details of it (server seed, server seed hash, nonce and client seed). Do some research before posting stupid statements, please
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
May 04, 2020, 03:29:36 PM
Never heard about anyone earned the top prizes.  
There no way to verify the bets or spins
I think this site scamming the users .
And now all the guys posting here they earned has 1 posts just joined to say they earned.

Things becoming shady in that site.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 01, 2020, 02:00:13 PM
Hi

Will there be a problem in the notification process?

I still do not receive what is expressed in the promotion, this will be one month ...

Recently I have started asking users who win $20 and $200 at FreeBitco.in to start posting about their wins in the forum for a small reward in addition to their prize. To keep the place clean, I'll be asking them to post it in this thread. Since FreeBitco.in has a lot more users than this forum, these posts might be from newbies but I have also asked them to post their winning seeds and a screenshot of their win to get the reward. Hopefully we get a lot more people posting about their wins now!

I just won $20 at FreeBitco.in!

My user id is 37246453.

My winning seeds: https://s3.amazonaws.com/roll-verifier/verify.html?server_seed=7d2ea31c4e2f4e16929c2aa3a0bf563fe199b4d27ff17061764af02b01003cd0&client_seed=np2aYUrYW5d3DWFV&server_seed_hash=b6ea336ca20d929f5ec72fb352aa825d810f37d21d356101de4062323ce8e78b&nonce=41236

https://imgur.com/FKQcjxu

https://imgur.com/ycC1Hi2

https://imgur.com/1fbZSQk

Pages:
Jump to: