Pages:
Author

Topic: BIGGEST DROP without a clear reason for it --> MARKET MANIPULATION - page 3. (Read 628 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
Market has been sinking for a long time... although the news comming are mostly good.. and today a drop fo 12% of marketcap without a clear reason?¿?
i only can think about : market manipulation!

BTC is supposed to be decentralized.. but i heard some time ago, this just the other way arround.. 2or 3 big mining groups have a 90% of the supply...

what do you think?

dont take a look now at

www.coinmarketcap.com unless you have a healthy hearth.......

It is a right time to buy Bitcoin. So new investors are really happy to see this market and we are ready to move upward so we should wait and see the next week result. Because no one is expect this gradual dump in the market so we should try to create awareness in panic sellers. I hope Bitcoin will reach 10k USD in end of the year.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
Market has been sinking for a long time... although the news comming are mostly good.. and today a drop fo 12% of marketcap without a clear reason?¿?
i only can think about : market manipulation!

BTC is supposed to be decentralized.. but i heard some time ago, this just the other way arround.. 2or 3 big mining groups have a 90% of the supply...

what do you think?

dont take a look now at

www.coinmarketcap.com unless you have a healthy hearth.......
Pages:
Jump to: