Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest Problem of your Country ?? - page 10. (Read 6997 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 09:23:44 AM
Corruption ,poverty ,drugs ,killings,
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
March 27, 2018, 10:48:47 AM
Corruption and the highest growing of population is the biggest problem of  my country today, that's why there are still family are poor and parents hard to send their child to school.
Activity: 29
March 27, 2018, 09:59:00 AM
In our country, the Philippines, I think the biggest problem would be the lack of knowledge and awareness of everyone on what was happening in our country. My fellowmen would always rant our goverment on what they all do without having knowledge about it. They don't want to listen on why everything was implemented. It is sad to see that we came to a period like this. But we still can do something so what we need to do is start doing something. Try to make yourself knowledgable and awared enough on what was happening around you and see that this country will function well if its citizen are the knowledgable and awared enough citizens.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 09:42:38 AM
Biggest problems of my country are corruption and indifference. I have no idea how to change this situation for the better in my country. I want to believe that there is a peaceful way to make a good reforms. It's sad that people do not even try to change themself or stop doing obvious crimes. At least I can just watch myself to not make bad actions.
Activity: 110
March 27, 2018, 06:17:47 AM
In my country, the biggest problem in my country is Corruption in government and Poverty
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
March 27, 2018, 05:51:47 AM
The biggest problem of our country was have so many terrorist killing civilian not only killing they trying to get some things from the house of the people. Not only terrorist it have also a government was always corrupt so that many people living in poor for now.
Activity: 51
March 26, 2018, 05:45:24 AM
The biggest problem of Indonesia's republic is in its own government system. The people feel unbelieving / confidence crisis against the government, the number of corruption cases revealed, the bureaucratic system that depresses the public, if not using the lubricant will not be resolvedmany government employees enrich themselves, this is the biggest problem that will never end.
Activity: 53
March 26, 2018, 04:36:07 AM
corruption
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 04:34:00 AM
What do you think is the biggest problem of your country.

As per my thinking in my country Pakistan energy crisis and VIP culture is the biggest problem. If you are from my country then what do you think is the biggest problem and how can be overcome or remove this from our society.

What are necessary steps that one should take to eradicate the problems of their country.

Corruption - From the national government to local/provincial/city governments. Imagine how many politicians deduct their kickbacks from the funds for their self interest! Even former presidents have plunder cases yet they’re not condemned for their scandalous and face slapping theft of the people’s taxes! They got even re elected as mayors and congressman! I think this is one of the biggest problem in our country that will never be solved.
Activity: 84
March 26, 2018, 03:53:17 AM
What do you think are the biggest problem of your country?

In our country, corruption and drugs are the biggest problem of our country. Our current president war on drugs is doing good but, Opposition and Christian group is questioning on how the government or the military and policemen handling the situation. But for me I feel safer now because I know that drug lords and other criminals are aware that there is campaign to end what they are doing.

Next is corruption, since the a new administration start the news about corruption lessen. We have more projects that is visible there are a lot of ongoing project. I think the system now in the government is way better compared before.
Activity: 42
March 26, 2018, 03:49:40 AM
The general problem of the third world countries is leadership problem. This is understandable because its central to all spheres.
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
March 26, 2018, 03:28:28 AM
The biggest problem in my country Indonesia is corruption..
Activity: 161
March 26, 2018, 03:14:31 AM
biggest problem in our country is over populated,poverty,corrupt leaders.
Activity: 196
March 22, 2018, 02:43:10 PM
unrespectful relations of the population. people are always angry, nervy. seems that all of them are so tensioned, so if a little mistake happens or something is out of the plan, they would blow up and everyone around would get a portion of negative too.

try to guess the country))
uwr
March 22, 2018, 01:18:49 PM
Corrupcy!
Support UNIFY World Revolution
We are aming to deliver this world with great public service of eliminating corupt governments and unifying the world under one decentralized voting system.
Activity: 112
March 22, 2018, 01:14:49 PM
- Government machinery by the old rules. Compulsion of the people by status and reputation became a common sin of nature.
- inflation and fate of the poor.
March 22, 2018, 12:38:17 PM
In the UK the wealth is distributed to the top 1% which intern makes it extremely hard in the uk for the middle class.
Activity: 50
March 22, 2018, 12:23:09 PM
poverty
politicians
president
the gov
Activity: 35
March 22, 2018, 12:03:28 PM
Energy, education and tax is the biggest problem facing my country at the moment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 04:27:35 AM
The biggest problem in my country is corruption and lack of superb legal system to tackle it headlong. The Commonwealth of the country is in the hands of few who have equally bought the judiciary. They are in charge everywhere and can easily manipulate just anything in there favour. No time in sight to end this menace.
Pages:
Jump to: